Why walk when you can ride

Other urls found in this thread:

openmw.org/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Speak quickly, Outlander. Or go away.

Fuck off Nerevarine, we're full

there's animal behavior mods

>make the game easier
faggot, just learn to set up your skill set and killing animals wont be a problem.

the bird things die in 1 hit with a fully enchanted 2Hand Silver Claymore and the relevant skill.

>implying I don't have boots of blinding speed

Muthsera

Ya'll niggas be posting in an N'Wah thread.

The devs always used to get mocked / asked about those in interviews. I think once they admitted cliff racers were bugged and the behaviour mod was the right fix for the problem.

They are meant to be highly territorial, which is why they attack you so persistently. But then they chase you forever even once you are out of their territory, which makes no sense.

If you kill all the cliff raiders in a zone they will not respawn until the game is reloaded, so why would you run instead of killing them?

They usually only hang around in packs of 2 or 3, so if you stand your ground and fight they wont gang up on you.

They'll only flock if you try to run.

Quit being faggots. Sure, Cliffniggers are annoying as fuck, but that gif be from a mod. I was in the thread when user made it.

Look it doesn't fucking matter anymore.
Cliff Racers are officially extinct, Juib killed all of them.
Vivec even made him a saint because of his service to all of Vvardenfell.

I have a feeling you are I are about to become VERY close

Truth. I chuckled when I ran across him in the Skyrim DLC.

Obviously it was a mod that made that gif. Didnät think that required pointing out, tbh

Whatever nigga, you probably gave Fargoth the ring, kek what a newfag.

Shiet, then why did dem faggots get all worked up about it? How about you stop being a n'wah and be comfy with me? I loved that game. I remember being a kid who just found out about RPG's and asked a GameStop bro for a rec. He was all, "I got the perfect game for you," and pulled out Morrowind for me. My life was forever changed. Thank you, based GameStop bro.

Then go support OpenMW.

openmw.org/en/

gtfo this is my buisness elfnigger!

>mod
You literally open an editor and paste a bunch of cliff racers in one spot. That's why morrowind calls it plugins. You're not modding anything.

Oh, look. A casual faggot.

How can you like a game that spells out exactly what you need to do, and even adds an arrow point to where you need to go? What a homo.

Anyone who claims they like skyrim only likes it because it's easier, and they couldn't even find all 24 Stones of Berenziah

Dude are you a fucking pleb? You do know that you can get the ring back and 300gold if you give the ring to him, right...

Yes N'wah, I know about the tree chest. I was making a joke you autist.