What're you drinking tonight?

>Poor NEET
>50/50 mix of McCormicks and water
>Too fucked up to sleep so I guess I'm gonna do another 36-hour-long day

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15051845
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Why do so many people refuse to drink tequila? Does everyone overdo tequila when they first have it or something?
It pisses me off because tequila has an amazing taste and works with so many easy-to-cook meals.

Not drinking today. Just back from the hospital after 3days of serious liver pain. Will be my first sober nights in years, wish me luck.

Have you guys tried naltrexone? After I detoxed in the ICU I got a script and it helps a lot. I'd suggest trying it if you haven't yet.

Drinkin Kahlua and coke, bit of weed too. How's everyone doing tonight?

GL bro. I'm not ready to quit and start a new life yet but all the power to you for wanting to do so.
Great, been laughing at stupid shit on youtube for an hour now. How about you?

I find eating a paleo diet has really reduced my drinking. Now I only drink 3 days a week instead of 6.

Anyway got 6 bottles of wine and a litre of vodka to last me over xmas and new years.

Paleo? Like eating nuts, fruits, and meat? Why would that reduce your drinking?

Mostly meat and veg, few nuts and fruit.

I learned the following:

J. Poulos, D. Stafford, and K. Carron studied fifty outpatient alcoholics and fifty halfway-house alcoholics who were compared with a control group of one hundred nurses and teenagers. Of the one hundred alcoholics, ninety-six proved to be hypoglycemic; only fourteen of the nonalcoholic controls were hypoglycemic. A three-year study by Robert Meiers, M.D., in Santa Cruz, California, found that more than 95 percent of alcoholics studied suffered from low blood sugar.

Another study done by Kenneth Williams, M.D., an internist at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine and a member of the national board of trustees of Alcoholics Anonymous: Williams found that a vast majority of his sober alcoholic patients are hypoglycemic; many have told him that their hypoglycemia had been diagnosed even before they started drinking.

So I researched and the best way to combat poor blood sugar control is a high fat diet. I eat a load of fatty steak/fatty minced beef/pork/liver/eggs/bacon/butter/natural yogurt/low carb veg with a load of butter on top/decaf coffee with cream/sometimes tubers with lots of cream and butter mixed in.

Try it for 3 months and see how you feel.

A high fat diet would ruin my liver! Damn, im fucked. Because i also have symptoms of hypoglycemi.

tequila is fucking disgusting, that's why.

I've never gotten drunk off of it so its not that. And I'm not a bitch I drink plenty of other liquors but tequila is horrible.

Only thing I'll drink it in is in a long island

Actually saturated fats help to regenerate the liver.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15051845

Do yourself a favour and google around about high fat paleo/ketogenic diets. You don't have to buy anything.

Drinking a bottle of twelve year old dimple and a box of goon OP. I like to at least get drunk enough to get hungry. What's everyone doing?

Excact opposite of what my doctor tells me. Basicly you dont threat swollen up fattyliver by forcing it to deal with more of the bad stuff. Thats like threating a knife wound by stabbing it, i need to let it heal. I know about this diets you talk of and i have used them before to control my weight, but i didnt drink so much back then...

Doctors only have a few days training during their several years of education and it's based largely on dogma.

At the end of the day, the doctor gets paid and goes home. You need to research for yourself and look after yourself.

Like i said, i have done ketogen diets before. They worked well for me then, but i needed almost a week for my metabolism to do the changeover from highcarb to highfat diet and it struck me quite hard at that time. Im not putting my body through that right now. But thanks for reminding me about it, i initially tought that was a no-go with fatty liver but i see now on the dietforum i followed before that might not be the case.

Captain morgan and coke in a coke glass
True class

Nice dubs but you have shit taste, my dude

Currently pretty drunk. Though first night being drunk in 3 nights. I'm working on getting sober, but I'm working into it. Honestly anybody can stop drinking. It's not that hard.didnt t when expect too get drunk haven't been sober in at least 4 months

>working on getting sober
I've been working on getting drunk

Drinking svedka mixed with a little sour mix and a crystal light rasberry lemonade packet. Knocks out the hangover eventually and is decently cheap enough to make.

bro tequila is not bad... not anyhwere near my number 1 drink but it aint bad at all....
this is me btw
breh i know what you mean.... every night i used to try but ive been cooling it down. i used to throw up everynight as if it was part of getting drunk. im only 22 and im getting better

Johnny walker , double black , neat.....

Bit of vaped weed and I'm working through a few Milwaukees best ice beers.
Ran out of liquor day before yesterday. Fucking wish I had another spare 20 for one of them big bottles of that captain Morgan pirate bay coconut rum.
Starting to feel sick and dizzy when I don't have liquor. Water doesn't help with feeling thirsty anymore, only alcohol of some sort.
Probably not a good sign...

it was my birthday yesterday got hit with some drama gf probably cheating on me drinking whiskey thinking about leaving the states start new

Where you goin?