Alright everyone. I hate andy sixx. You hate andy sixx...

Alright everyone. I hate andy sixx. You hate andy sixx. Everyone who hates his logs get in here so we can discuss about how we stop this epidemic from getting any worse

I think we should contact the mods and demand they ban logs

What do any of you suggest?

this

please do this.
LULZ ensured, faggot.

Post it more

>only three posters
I’m beggining to think we can’t stop this if this is all the people who hate his steamy logs

get the mods to do their fucking jobs
spamming is a rule violation

Oh well if you can’t beat ‘em join ‘em

Sup Forums is shit
log posts are at least 10% better than most shit posted here.
It's kind of poetic
Sup Forums is shit
shit posting logs

Is there anything thet feels better than this?

you're paranoid and should see a loctor

The secret behind his logs

That's all well and good but imagine for a moment that you really were faced with the task of choking down Andy Sixx's huge creamy log of shit? Would you be scared? Excited? Intrigued?
Personally, if faced with guzzling a stinking turd right out of Andy Sixx's asshole, I would be on a rollercoaster of emotions. It's not a sexual thing, though for some I imagine it could be. No, my stake in the consumption of a massive export from Andy Sixx's brown-town would be purely functional. Where I live there are not many people whom could produce such a smooth turdpedo (and even fewer of those capable people could be deemed as influential as Andy Sixx) so if the opportunity arose to stuff a steaming clogger of Andy Sixx's shit into my mouth, I would capitalize post-haste.
Think of it this way: slurping the stinky gold out of Andy Sixx's food and drink recycler doesn't happen every day. In fact, it's something that happens once in a lifetime. If you were offered to take a trip to the moon just once, would you take it? If you had courage you would.
In summation there is no shame to puckering up to Andy Sixx's chocolate starfish and chucking sweet chunks of slimy ass poo-poo down your virginal throat. Less than shame; perhaps honor.

If I could suck a log of shit
Straight from Andy's bum
Then I would plant upon my lips, his anus: oh what fun.

That I could do it with my mouth, to huff and suck and choke
All to have that creamy log slidding down my throat

Andy Sixx i beg of you, with your emo and gothicy might
That i may be the lucky one
To slurp your log tonight

Fuck I love log threads.

user's Guide to Enjoying an Andy Sixx Log Roll® The Original and the Best®

Step 1: Wrap your lips around Andy's puckered slop hole.
Step 2: Give Andy a couple of gentle sucks to let him know you're ready for your creamy treat.
Step 3: At this point inhale deeply, relax your jaw and open your throat.
Step 4: Allow Andy's fresh log to enter your fucking throat. Note: Andy's logs are sopping wet to allow easy sliding.
Step 5: Contract your throat muscles to work the dreamy turd down.
Step 6: Burp out excess steam.
Step 7: Beg Andy for another.
Repeat steps until completely clogged.

Congratulations! you are now living the dream.

Yess... Here it is. Its a very rare sighting of a neckbeard. They roam Sup Forums force meme-ing. Replying to their own post, pretending to talk to themselves. It is truly a pathetic being. Guaranteed not to pass on its genes.

Stop making posts like this to bring attention to it. Hell, even me replying is helping it thrive.

Listen faggot,
There are way over 700 logpics by this time. Day by day new logs are invented. Tell me- how do you cope with sadness of not embracing a log?
How do you even live with yourself knowing that you are cucked from logs everyday. You- not sucking creamy dreamy steamy log of shit.
SLIDDING DOWN MY THROAT EVERY MOMENT OF MY EXISTANCE. It is really dreamy feeling which you will never experience.
I feel pity for you. Logless shill detected...

Same way your mom copes with having a neckbeard like you. Disown and regret looking at.

I’ll have you know my mom says she’s very proud of me.

Log threads are kino OP.

Log is love. Log is life. You cannot stop the log.

Listen up you bunch of roody-poo faggots. I've been seeing a lot of so-called "tough guy internet trolls" here lately talking a big game about how they think they can handle Andy Sixx and his sopping hot log of shit SLIDDING down their fucking throats. (That's right, bitch. It's spelled "slidding". S-L-I-D-D-I-N-G. Deal with it.) Ha! You make me laugh, kiddo. You really do. Did you seriously think you could just wash up here and slurp that corn-studded behemoth of creamy fucking shit out of ANDY SIXX's sexy, gothcore rectulum? Did you really think you'r sorry ass could just waltz right out for amateur hour and part those pale, black veil buttcheeks and tongue -punch the fecal feeding bar like some sort of ass-shit munching butthole rat? PSHHT come on kid, get real. I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast. Andy's shit. I bet Andy wouldn't even be able to get off a little pre-shit fart before your pussy lips curled in defeat. You think when Andy takes a break from performing on a hot stage in leather pants and goes to craft services and eats two dozen raw oysters that were not properly handled or refrigerated washed down with a quart of whole milk and tequila - that Andy just squeezes out of his skin-and-air-tight pleather slacks and goes easy on your throat? You fucking wish, jr. When Andy says he's ready to blow the walls off a 110-degree warped-tour portajon and your pathetic little tonsils can't even take the first loaf, I'll put my hand on your shoulder and say, "Nothing personnel, kid" and then suck down every last heaping fucking clogger andy pumps out. And I'll come back for seconds. And thirds.You know why? Because I have Logtismo. Because I believe in three things and three things only: the cream, the steam, and the fucking dream, baby. So step aside, keep your little logsucking fantasy in your mind where it belongs, and let the real men do the slidding. His log loaf is mine, bitch. What are you gonna do about it?

Would you?

there are +12 posters in this thread.

Guess whoever loves this crap can go fuck himself with a rake.

Dubs logged and clogged down my throat

I'm not renewing my Sup Forums pass if the mods refuse to even try to do something about this.

>fuck people, they don't share my opinion

boo fuckin hoo

surrender to this creamy steamy goodness, you'll be happier

Lol. What a fag. He actualy pays to be here.

Go fuck off to /vip/ then if you can’t handle his creamy steamy dreamy logs

*slurp* oh yes *cough cough* YES *cough* mmmm so creamy *smacks lips* a-and steamy *slurp* oh another one? What a delightful surprise! Thank you Andy, you’ve made my dreams come true.

>Lol. What a fag. He actualy pays to be here.

It means I don't have to constantly turn off my VPN to post, because all the servers are banned. It's only $20 for a year, which is fuck all if you have a job.

Fuck these guys. It's a big internet.

Captain’s log

If you don't post it, it will not come.

Andy shiterhands

Holy fucking kek

It's the only OC we've had in like 2 years embrace it

You’re not gonna do shit. You say you’ll not renew your gay pass, but you will—even if the mods don’t do what you want. You’ll eat shit and like it (Andy’s shit to clarify)

>I'm not renewing my Sup Forums pass
>my Sup Forums pass

Dubs logged

you need a ride to log city, my friend

Road trip! Get on everyone!

woohooo! can we stop by at logland pleeeeeaaase?
they have great slidds there!

So I usually pass by these threads because they look like the peak of autismn but fuck it I’m drunk so someone explain this shit to me

Of course we can! And we’ll buy everyone Lincoln logs on our way out of the gift shop!

a forced meme that recently became a real meme

It’s all explained right here

>explain this shit to me
no, wrong.
it's not about explaining the shit,
it's about slidding it down your throat.
mouth-to-ass, and by saying ass it should be clear that it's andy's ass.

You have to experience it to understand it. Let Andy slide two steamy loaves down your throat, then maybe MAYBE you will start to understand.

As a professional memeologist I can confirm that what he says is true. Logs are officially a meme.

What do you guys ask Andy to eat before delivering his sopping wet creamy log past your puckered lips and down your throat? Personally I like for Andy to have had steemed broccoli, and refried beans seasoned with currypowder.

I’m living the cream dream everyone! Andy comes to my house every night to drop off a steamy load right into my mouth after i’ve brushed my teeth dressed in my PJs and have been tucked into bed!

Why don't we turn this shitposting into something useful and mass tweet some of these log pictures to Andy Sixx?

you can hide the thread you don't want to see.

I don’t want to harass andy sixx. If I do that he might cut off my throat’s steady supply of fresh logs. Then what will I do? I’ll be nothing!

You can slidde but you can't hide

This entire meme is the cancer of Sup Forums now. Propagating, promoting it, its just what it says it is, shit. This is the same group of people that tried to promote the trap threads a couple of months ago.. There is an outside agenda that is trying to USE Sup Forums to influence all of us. Sup Forums is a pretty influential place, we need to be smarter than the assholes trying to ruin it.

OH MY GOD WHEN WILL IT STOP

Log

(You)

such a sweet sweet thing

Dump

i'm all out of logs,
i'm logless without you,
i know you were right
believing for so long

Dump