What the fuck is wrong with my eye Sup Forums?

What the fuck is wrong with my eye Sup Forums?

TOGTFO

Busted blood vessel. Don't sweat it nigger.

the redness is due to a vein popping, thats normal and will go away in a few days

now what's not normal is the yellow

you're going to die due to liver failure shortly, have fun op

Can happen if you have a night boozing. Also can happen if you just got off a long flight.

It'll probably go away in a week.

Stop fucking pushing when you take a shit.

thanks man, i was getting pretty worried

Your BF likes choking you

You got the AIDS fam

Vessel burst. Possibly concussed. Physical trauma. Health deterioration. You need rest, water, food, and supplements for a faster recovery.

Wtf no, I just found it like that

Get your liver checked. Yellow eyes are a symptom of liver failure

Fuck me dude

big jew nose.

Can't tell. I have that shit every summer. My eyes don't like the heat, the wetness, and their own eyelids. Then it goes away with cold.

I did get back out drunk the other day

subconjuctival hemorrhage. harmless. it's functionally the same as a bruise on your skin, which explains the yellow coloration.

Thank fuck

The yellowing could be due to blood coagulation. It could be serious but I doubt it. Regardless, seek medical attention if you can as people who lurk Sup Forums are moderately retarded and don't always take of themselves, putting their health at even further risk.

Unless you want to be a cyclops.

The yellow/brownish eyes in liver failure are actually due to dead blood cells. If she has a popped vein, the blood will spread in the vicinity, causing this yellow effect

You held a sneeze in and blew a blood vessel

The resultant rise in intra‑abdominal pressure due to severe straining causes increased pressure in the subconjunctival veins and capillaries leading to their rupture and SCH. This is the plausible explanation of SCH associated with sneezing, coughing, constipation, and vomiting.

Pic: An island of yellow discoloration on the nasal part of the bulbar conjunctiva indicating absorption of the subconjunctival hemorrhage.

That's good to hear, also I'm a guy

Eye AIDS.

It's from letting African men cum on your eyeball.

Always direct their load toward the forehead.

Show tits anyway.

That's some fat tiddy all right.

I know

lose weight faggot

Did you shave your chest? What the fuck
Any tips for not getting razor burn on the area between your neck and upper chest?

He doesn't grow chest hair. He's a fat piece of shit.

I just can't grow chest hair

Can't be fucked