>lolibuttslut.jpg
>kinda embarrassed about the whole thing but hey it might be fun
>send him pic and just say hey
>he responds with "hey"
>wait 5 mins
>send another one, asking what he's up to
>"nothing you?"
>doesn't even acknowledge the pictures

I literally just want to die. I mean, I know I'm not extremely good looking, but I'm not fat and not ugly, so I don't get it. This isn't the first time this has happened either..
What should I do? I honestly just feel so unwanted and disgusting
I know this is kinda cringey but I don't who else to talk to lol

what a faggot BF

You should post the pics here so you can validate your efforts with the attention of strangers.

You should post the pictures here obviously

PIcs or it didn’t happen.

you must be fat, either that or he's cheating.

you should kill yourself and post pics here.

He's at work, retard. Maybe he's working or something.

>>bf is at work
>>AT. WORK.
Stupid cunt he's busy at work!

Calm down. Maybe he didn't actually receive the pic on his end. Talk to him about it. If he loves you, then I wouldn't worry so much.

This

Please. Give us something to work with. Help us suspend disbelief. Be real.

I would if wasn't for the fact that I love him and want to stay with him if possible..
Posting pics here would be pretty much like cheating
Sorry, forgot to mention, he was at lunch break
Also, even if he wasn't, he talks all the time about how little there is to do at his job, and how he just chills most of the time

Entire post is FAKE NEWS.
Carry on, gentlemen.

jess?

Yep, I'm out.

Because I'm not a dick who wants to cheat on my boyfriend? Sure.
Nope, sorry

Chelsea pls

break up

if he is on Sup Forums break up, if not also break up

No it's because this is bait and you have a dick.

OR because you got autism in the highest form

Send the pic you sent or else I'm not wasting another second over this shit

>posted this shit without providing pics

What did you think was going to happen, here?

Nope again
Honestly, I'm starting to consider it. It feels stupid to break up about such a small thing though
I don't have a dick (unfortunately), but even if I did, it wouldn't affect my problem at all, would it?
Ye probably

guaranteed replies

can his phone receive the pics? are you sure you sent them to the right number? is he gay or does he leave his phone OFF at work?

please post the cute pics

Edit out your face out of the pics, post it here, and let us judge

Yes, it's the same phone as mine, and it's never been a problem with just regular pictures
And if his phone was off, he wouldn't have replied at all, which he did. He just pretended like I didn't send pictures I guess
If we end up breaking up I'll probably be back here, but right now, I really don't want to post anything
If I found out he was cheating on me, or sending dick pics to random girls, I would be devastated, even if he doesn't find out, I wouldn't do that to him

Fuck a stranger from craiglist

What was the point of your OP if you don't post the pics for judgment?
Fucking edit them or some shit so it's not inappropriate even.

What a garbage thread

Marc get over her

I'm suprised to be the first to say this but Sup Forums is not a great place for relationschip advice

Jason?

The point was that I was sad and wanted someone to talk to, and even if it's just a bunch of random fags on an anonymous image board it made me feel a bit better
>implying Sup Forums is a good place to get advice on anything

Maybe you just did not pull it off? Some girls can be cute but not sexy and the other way around. Ps: You seem retarded to even consider this to begin with and you relationship was doomed from the second you asked for advice on Sup Forums B.

check'd

Talk to him about it

You've definitely got to post the pics, maybe there just awkward as fuck. He doesn't want to tell you that over text but he doesn't have any to encourage more by being nice... Show us and we'll tell you which it is

post the pics with the face cut out

You ever consider your bf might be an autismo who doesn't handle spontaneous situations well. He doesn't really know how to respond so, rather than sperg out in a public setting, he tries to shut out the awkwardness of getting slutty pics at work and follow whatever comfortable routine you two have set up for when you text each other. Quit being so thirsty and just wait till he gets home.

Send me butt pics and I'll come ravage your asshole like the beautiful creature you are

Nigga just post your the pic. Its prob not even a full nude. My gf btw. you faggots wish you had a hot asian girl like me

Don't post the loli pics, but we don't really have anything to assess you by without any pictures. Face especially.

OP is 100% a dude and will never be a loli.

Fr^ you could be a 40yr old fag for all i know. Prob are

Either that or the picture didn't fgo.

My gf reacted the same but I know she's 'mirin.
Work just isn't the right moment to get someone horny.
He's gone check on em on his way back, and it'll hit a spot.
Just don't pretend to be a loli or fuck else in his presence, juz b urself bich.

Tits. Now.

Post pics and delete them quickly so only few of us actually sees it.

Hello Ajit here
If u send pics with bob or vagane,
He must fukk on work 1 wamen.
Is rep.
Mak bobs and lasagna FREE GIFT 4 he.
So he touch bob and valegna!!

t. Pai

If you were fat, I'd show up with some roses while you two were out for dinner or something...

but you're not, so it wouldn't be believable.

Nigga's probably just busy. He'll be lookin' for that nut when he gets home.

Did you send the text in the pics? SMS uses a different system than media messages so if his data was off its possible he didn't even get them.

>valegna

>Not an educated down-to-earth aryan gf
>how doesn't fall for leftie crap
>who isn't batshit insane
>in who you're gonna dump all cum you got into at any chance anyways, ready for anything
>SAVING US.meme
Get on my level, fag

Just out of curiosity, how did you and the BF handle the subject of him liking lolis. Did you look at them together, or did you find out he liked them some other way?

You realize you're just talking to some faggot, correct?

I still want to ask the question.
Think of it as a test.

It's a guy. At ease gentlemen. If it was a legit woman (myths of Sup Forums) then a faceless pic with timestamp shouldn't be too hard to deliver should it my brothers?

Is he autistic?

Shut it down guys!

Looks like you have an argument that you've needed to have for a long time coming up

>juz b urself bich.
Ignore shit user. Dressing up and/or trying new things is fun. Can't always be missionary.

No one is jealous of your gook girlfriend who is apparently so beautiful that don't deserve to see 90% of her face. Ditch the zipperhead and get an aryan girl

>Get on my level, fag
Why would I want to be a kissless virgin?

You know the rules.

>Considering breaking up
Nigga then post the pictures with time stamp

Just blur your face and post a couple of pictures OP. I want to see how you dressed. My girlfriend would never do that for me ;_;

cuck

So your BF's into loli. Guessing that you're at least flat Then? It's pretty much the only way you'd be able to pull off that look.

Maybe he just wasn't into the attempt. Clothed pic for an idea of your figure?

1. Don't fixate on this.
2. You have no idea what is going on at his work today, even at lunch he may not have had the chance to digest the images or even do more than glance at them.
3. Unless his job is 'burger flipper' or something and especially if he works in retail don't expect much response from a man at work.

> Honestly, I'm starting to consider it. It feels stupid to break up about such a small thing though
> I don't have a dick (unfortunately)
L E S B I A N
or
F T M

Yeah, maybe fid it ever occur to you that a text message out of the blue, might not be the best way to begin a strange new sexual fetish activity?

Clearly, you're in more distress than you thought you'd be. Even if he lived the Pic, you're not going to find out til he gets home.

Clean yourself up, put on some grown-up clothes, and distract the hell out if yourself (while staying sober) until he gets home.

You have absolutely no way to know what reaction he had, until you see him. You basically have two choices:

1) come at him like a bulldozer when he gets back, and make it all about you.

2) suck it up, find out where his head's at, and give the guy 30 seconds to land and catch his breath, before demanding he repair your hurt feelings.

I think you should keep the Loli getup close at hand in case he's into it, but make it easy to forget about, if your fears are correct.

good advice from tripdubs

I dress up and stuff for my husband a lot. He doesn't react to it either. It's such a shitty feeling

Saw that mkvie 2 days ago, fucked my brain

Make sure your phone data is turned on. I'm a retard and send pics all the time when my data is turned off and don't realize the picture did't send.
If its on and he actually got them then maybe you're uglier than you think.

Looks like shit.

Shut up m8

:Q___

Armpits are delicious.

I like her lips tbh, can confirm that Asian pussy is some of the most deluxe

tits or GTFO

When I'm at work and have no Wi-Fi or mobile data, or if I turn such stuff off, then when I get pictures sent to me they don't show up until I get back in service, either they don't show at all or they show as just a file that requires download via Wi-Fi or data. Maybe he didn't see them at all.

Also this is bait, theres no such thing as women.

Not sure if jokes and memes or actually Paid and Obama mocking the internet.

>valegna

>describes lewd pics
>won't post them
Rude OP