Sharing my wife. Let me know if you want more

Sharing my wife. Let me know if you want more

more cum

Ive got a whole thread up on 8ch full of her pics and slutty stories at /slutwife/

I'd rather be looking at her naked than at your cum

Does she have a nice round ass to go with that cumshot?

Oh yeah

I will never understand why people want to see girls covered with sperm. It's just gross looking to me (a dude).

moar

There's more pics and a bunch of her stories of being a huge slut on 8ch/slutwife/ check it out if its your thing

Are you a nigger or is she just fucking one?

What kind of stories?

Wife's called A
>A at a park with friends smoking weed

>everybody super high

>A flashes her tits and let's 3 guys feel her up

>A and other girl make out a bit

>guys are all egging them on so they strip down and start making out hard

>A tells guys to start beating off

>other girl and A start 69ing on picnic table

>one guy busts his nut on other girl's face

>A gets on knees and let's other 2 guys beat off into her mouth

>takes their loads and then turns around and spits their cum all over other girl's face

> other girl gets pissed and leaves, everybody laughs

Moar

Forgot to post her tits sorry

Story behind pic

Stop being a faggot OP and dump all her pics

8ch dot net /slutwife/ seriously ive typed out so many stories and pics over there

She looks happier in the first picture than the others

Iol OP, I took that photo of my brothers ex after she sucked my dick for half a gram of coke. Nice try tho bud.

she looks like jenny nicholson (i know she isn't. )

How slutty are these stories exactly?

You be the judge
>A at friends house, few guys and girls there

>everybody drinking and having a good time

>one dude won't shut up about how big his dick is and blah blah

>A calls him out "bullshit whip it out and let's see"

>guy won't do it

>A keeps giving him shit

>guy finally pulls it out and, shocker, he's completely average

>says "well, I'm not hard so I'm not big right now"

>A grabs dick and starts stroking "get hard then, let's see it"

>guy can't get hard

>A leaves him and starts stroking guy next to her through his pants

> dude immediately gets hard

>A pulls dick out and starts sucking

> "see this is a hard dick" in between sucking

>A let's guy pull down her pants and she sits on his dick while facing flaccid guy

>continues to mock him while fucking

>dude eventually gets hard while watching, grabs A's face, and starts basically throat fucking her

>A is pissed but also turned on, let's him keep going

>eventually both guys take turns fucking her face and from behind

>flaced guy finally cums in her mouth and sits down in front of her like he's tired

>A spits guys own cum back all over him and her and the dude fucking her doggystyle and everybody else die laughing while flaccid guy runs to the bathroom

And here she is blowing me and a buddy

And another with my buddy

Shut the fuck up about 8clams and just post your pics here faggot. I'm not about to hunt for your average ass alleged wife on some other site.

Fair enough you want pics and stories or just pics?

just text
i came to an image site to not look at pictures

That's not what I asked bitch boy. I'll post pics regardless, do you want the stories as well?

did it feel good to rub your dick against your friend's dick?

Meh didn't bother me

''my wife''. I literally have this picture on my computer, after googling Cum in mouth slut.

You fucking lying cringeworthy loser. That aint your wife.

Implying this is the first time ive ever posted any of this

videos?

Also stories for these pics
>few years ago one of my old buddies from out of town was staying with us, he's a cool dude, but a hapless loser

>A is taking a shower, buddy and I are hanging in the living room

>buddy can't stop whining about how he wishes he could find a girl and he hates being so lonely and blah blah

>I get tired of it and say come on, we both go to the bathroom and I yank open the shower curtain and say here get an eye full

>A laughs and yells at us to get out of there, I turn her around and slap her ass then head for the door

>buddy is literally staring wide eyed at A in the shower

>I tell A well go on give him a show since he can't quit starring and shove buddy towards shower

>A dances for him, puts his hands on her tits and rubs her ass against his crotch

>buddy is still wide eyed and obviously hard through his pants, A looks at me and I toss her a wink and say go ahead

>A gets buddies dick out and jerks him off while he plays with her tits

>he just looks dumbfounded until he blows his load on the shower floor

>A laughs and says ok now y'all get out of here and we go back to the living room to watch TV

>A comes out of the shower in a towel one night while buddy and I are watching TV, she puts the towel in the laundry room and walks back to the living room naked and stands around watching TV for a minute

>buddy is starring holes through her, A finally says fuck take some pics already they'll last longer

>buddy stammers out a can I really and A looks at me like is this nigga serious?

>I laugh and say what are you gonna do for her if she let's you take pics?

>A tells buddy if he eats her ass and pussy she'll pose for him

>buddy is all excited and actually licks her for a full half an hour, she says a deals a deal and let's him put his soft dick in her mouth for a second while she flips off the camera and winks and shit while he takes pics

>a while after buddy takes pics

>A is chillin on the couch naked watching TV with me and buddy

>A turns to buddy and asks why he wasn't hard when she had his dick out

>buddy stammers I dunno I guess I was nervous

>A and I laugh, A says well what gets you hard then? You like watching?

>buddy just looks super nervous, A says let's find out, comes over and pulls my dick out and starts sucking

>buddy actually gets his dick out and starts jerking off while A gives me a blowjob

>after a while I pull my dick out of her mouth and blow my load on her tits

>we turn and look at buddy whose beating his dick at light speed by this point

>A says oh now he's hard haha and gets on her knees in front of him

>tells buddy he can cum on her face if he wants and holds out her tongue

>buddy moans and blows a fucking geyser of a load all over her face and tongue and tits

>A says Jesus I guess you've been backed up for a while huh? as we both laugh

cuz your gay

Gottem
>A hanging at a friend's house with several people over

>quite a bit of drinking going on, some of the guys there get to bragging about the size of their dicks

>A calls them out and says well let's see em then, of course no one wants to

>except the one black dude their who pulls it out and says what do think

>A said his dick must have been 7 inches even while it was hanging out of his pants soft, she laughs and says damn looks like he's got y'all beat

>one of the other guys gets brave and says no way I'm bigger when I'm hard and pulls his dick out and starts trying to get it up, A starts pressuring the other to guys to do the same and they eventually do

>all 4 man handling themselves now, A says she'll fuck whoever has the biggest dick, takes her shirt and bra off and starts playing with her tits and being sexy

>one dude says I can't get hard in front of everyone just playing with myself, so A starts jerking him off, one of the other guys says hey no fair so she starts jerking him off with her other hand

>she looks at the other guy and black dude and says are y'all gonna need help too?

>other guy comes over and A starts sucking his dick

>she said she had his dick in her mouth for maybe a minute when he blew his load out of nowhere

>she drools his cum out all over her chin and laughs and says hahaha you're disqualified

>A starts taking turns sucking and jerking off the other 2 guys until one blows his load in her mouth and the other cums on her tits

>A turns around and sees black dude just standing there with a raging hard on

>A goes over to him and starts really getting after sucking his dick until he turns her around and she takes his dick up her ass while sitting reverse cowgirl so the other guys can watch her get fucked

>A eventually tells them sorry y'all lost and laughs while she's getting fucked

>one of the other guys got himself hard again and A let him throat fuck her while she was riding the black dude

Preggo?

Na just the freshman 15 back when she was in college

Girl on the right is hot as fuck! Moar of her?

That's my wife back when she was chunkier in college

What's wrong with her teeth?

moar!

AIDS

Keep them coming. Chunky pics preferred.

I'm tired of reposting. Go to /slutwife/ on 8ch if you want more

Do you have more stories? More pics when she is with muliple people.

Tons more stories on /slutwife/ on 8ch dot net. The board won't disappear over there like it does hear so I can keep posting

Nice Simpsons collection.

is this your wife too?

3rfc
com/1368289

No sorry

Triple dubs. Well done sire.

actually here have another from some party she was at

And here

Ok, why is she such a slut?

Daddy shaped hole in her heart she fills with cocks and terrible decisions.

Bump

OP how do i achieve your level of non jealousy