Do you really think this faggot is the second coming of Christ and will run the whole planet on renewable energy

Do you really think this faggot is the second coming of Christ and will run the whole planet on renewable energy,

Of course not, but I'm glad he's getting gimmedats from the gubment to experiment with shit like that tunnel in Los Angeles - instead of dirty fucking niggers populating the planet with more dirty fucking niggers.

I hate this cucksucker as much as Cuckberg

At least he's trying to do something, unlike 99.9% of people on this planet.

Also, fuck that faggot Zuck.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your opinion is irrelevant. Your life possibly as well.

If I had billions to spare I'd be pushing the limits of what civilian science can do too. Not for the benefit of humanity mind you but simply because I can. Be glad it's him and not me though, I'd be working on my super-intelligent-super-frankenstein'd-clone army, all implanted with mad rape fetish variations of my own cloned brain and dual retractable titanium elephant penises.

I think his ambition will catch up to him. He'll promise something he can't keep and people will be outraged.

U MAD

No, but Bill Gates doubled down on an investment into Aquion. They where a company trying to make affordable and renewable battery technology to rival lithion batteries.

They did it. It takes up more space, but can fit on a pallet people would put in their garage. Unlike lithion and many other type of batteries, they can be drained all the way and then recharged.

Supposedly they get more charges than lithion, plus are made from a few non-precious metals, plastic, and salt water. But the labor puts it at about similar price as lithion for the same storage/output.

he finished that deal, you basement dwelling pleb

do you even watch Rick and Morty?

forgot... Aquion went bankrupt, so BG most likely lost his investment.

He might as well be. Also, it should be no secret to anyone that his venture in renewable energy is only a means to an end. Gotta pay for lucrative shit somehow. Not to mention he's the closest fucking thing we have to the advancement of the human race. You built a rocket before, user? Thought not.

I'm talking in future tense you fucking mongrel.

>his ambition WILL catch up to him.
>he WILL promise something he can't keep.
>people WILL be outraged.

Does anyone have his phone number that he leaked yesterday?

He's the biggest welfare queen on the planet, who managed to make billions in government handouts. Of course he's being hailed as a genius, that's the new ideal.

Christ no, tesla yes

Second coming of Christ done came and went

So you're saying he should get into politics so he can avoid any accountability?

woah, calm down. you might cut yourself with all that edge.

He'd probably fit right in, he does exude the right type of sleaze.

He won't, because he keeps an eye on production.

kek
Not to ride his euro dick or anything, but no he doesn't. He is a fan of futurism, but sees the socialite/sophist side come out of the pseudo-intellectual progressive types and isn't a fan of it.

It is a means to an end.

this faggot is nothing short of a fraud. If i am ever given the opportunity, i will kick him square in the nuts, as hard as i can.