Annoying siblings thread

Annoying siblings thread

>be me
>be 15
>have a fucking weird sister
>2nd last day of school
> we have this thing called "xmas entertainment"
>its a shitty show that the FUCKING DANCE dance department puts on, and the whole fucking school has to watch
>mfw i sit in front of sister
>shit.jpg
>mfw she and her cuck friends are howling like fucking hyenas the whole fucking time

sounds like you are an insufferable antisocial asshole to be honest

Underage detected.

My brother raped me when I was a child. It was an interesting experience. Since then he cut himself off from my family (for no reason that he gave us) and I passed him in the street the other day and didn't recognize him. Looked him right in the eyes and didn't realize I was looking at my brother. So annoying.

>didn't recognize him
How do you know it was him?

>sounds like you are an insufferable antisocial asshole to be honest

aren't we all, why else would we be on Sup Forums

To waste time. Not everyone's on Sup Forums all day, some of us work, go to school and have a girlfriend. Unlike pathetic people like you.

>be me
>have mental sister
>grow up fine, i tried be good big brother, but she made choices and kept toxic people as close friends
>she used to sneak into room and use my hand to diddle herself in my sleep
>hung out with mexican wannabe thugs from the suburbs
>heavy drinking, pills
>few years pass
>i have already moved out for a while, living my own life, trying to start my own family and career and shit
>she gets knocked up by black dude, of course he doesn't stick around to father his kid
>she continues to smoke drink pills, same ole same ole
>fast forward, ups and downs
>she had gotten pregnant again, another absent father, lil white girl daughter
>parents basically taking care of her kids
>she parties, makes money but spends it on more drugs or shoes
>lil mexican wanna be thug gets released from county
>they start dating again, he trying to act like hes some responsible dad or respectable person
>nothing but bad ideas and gang hustles
>sister has daughter growing up telling her that dude is her dad because she had a falling out with the real father, stupid petty grudge shit
>they make all these plans for a great life
>of course they fall apart and they split
>she jumps onto some new dick
>they doing coke and pills in her room 24/7
>chistmas
>me, wife, kids, my parents, her kids, all together in the living room, her and bf in room doing coke drinking.
>adults talking, kids playing with toys
>she walks out tells her son to shut up because he is being too loud, then takes away the tablet he just got
>my daughter stands up for cousin and tells her off, " you can't do that, he did nothing wrong"
>she tries to yell at my daughter, i get in her face, she throws her coffee on me and storms back to her room
>tries to pull some brainwashing shit on her son later, gives tablet back, tries to lay all blame now on my kids for standing up to her, says can't see them anymore
>her kids pissed more at her
had a little more left i could type out, not much
continue? not sure.

This.

I recognized him afterward. Like when you see someone and you have to think for a second about how you know them before you can put a name to the face.

>Be 15 y/o
>Burning a CD
>My 10 y/o brother wants to use the computer
>"Can you wait ten minutes?"
>Starts throwing a fit
>Touching the mouse to close the program and change user
>Won't phisically stop harassing me
>Can't defend myself b/c I can easily overpower him
>Call dad
>Gets angry at me
>Sides with my brother
>Cd ruined
And that's how it always fucking goes. I later found out that he was addicted to Habbo Hotel. Spent 200 euros one month sending texts from my mother's phone.

>look at me I have a girlfriend

this is just...

I read it, go on.
These stories make me feel good about being the only child. Minor drug use is about the worst my extended family has to deal with. You're helping others just by being alive, my dude. Continue, please.

please continue

>I later found out that he was addicted to Habbo Hotel
They got another. Bastards.
>Spent 200 euros one month sending texts from my mother's phone.
Doing what? Texting those sweet 9yo habbo bitches? I don't get how this is relevant.

>be me
>have one brother, 14 years older than me
>taught me how to tie my shoes
>taught me how to talk to girls at a very young age/used me as bait to pick up girls who would appreciate his compassionate big brother act
>never scolded me or tried to tell me how to live my life
>would always just tell me "Don't get caught." or "I'm not taking you to the hospital when you get hurt."
>bought me illegal fireworks and bb guns and slingshots
>mfw he still drove me to the hospital when I got hurt
>stole my first weed hitter from his bedroom when I was 14
>stole a shitload of his booze
>broke tons of his shit
>never hassled me for it
>pretty cool guy
>mfw I am the annoying sibling

thanks bro, she is my half sister, both adopted, same mother, different fathers, long and messed up family tree
anyways
>so christmas right, her kids are pissed at her now even though she is trying to play some im the good guy card
>her kids spend every other weekend at our place and spend the night, i want to give my parents a break from watching kids, they old, they did their time, they deserve a break
>they like hanging out with us
>her daughter has asked us to adopt her
>little later find out she has given her daughter a black eye
>and punched her son in the gut
>made daughter puke once through punishment
>she abuses my mother, the one who gives her a place to live, food, and does everything for her kids so she can be a druggie in her room and just sell pills all day
>my parents are the ones who have had parental guardianship of the kids since they first saw her abuse them
>mom has broken into tears talking to me at times about fear of her own daughter killing her while she sleeps
>has made threats that if mom ever called police she would leave bruises on herself and blame her, spoiled brat threats yada blah blah
>i tell her the obvious things to do as well as things to put her mind at ease whenever i can
>one day get call, mom crying, go over to their place
>cops just leaving, find out sister attacked mother, was pushing her up into the corner of a wall and beating her with a phone
>they removed her from the home
>mom files order of protection, sister is forced to stay away
>she does nothing but talk shit about my mother, and the rest of our family whenever she can to all her little druggie friends
>also tries to reach out to anyone she can find that is on any friends list, or anyone you went to school with
>messages them and proceeds to try and ruin your reputation
>haven't seen her in 2 or 3 years
>worried for her kids, think their pyschology is pretty fucked judging by their behavior at times
>we try to give them a normal life

dude, that's deep, keep trying and i recommend getting the kids to therapy, it may seem weird to them, but it really helps

also to clarify
>SHE hung out with mexican wanna be thugs
same with the heavy drinking and pills and shit
feel like you saw it as me describing what i was up too

wish i was only child.....they always had all the good toys and a room full of them kek

Oh fuck

if talking to me thats what i think
her son is a good kid honestly all racist jokes aside
he is a good kid, he cares, but he is gonna have some tough issues to deal with accepting some things as he gets older because he puts his mother on a pedestal like most children should
her daughter has problems too, feels unwanted so therefore begs for attention through tantrums and outbursts or making up stories even if they can lead to false accusations from the state thanks to her mother's past with dcfs having to step in and the reason parents basically have custody now
so much bullshit the kids don't need to be put through because she is a fuck up that doesn't want the responsibility of being a mother
anyways ranting now, yeah i think therapy would be good for them, especially when they hit their pre-teen/teenage years

yes i was talking to you, If i were in your shoes i'd join a support group. I t really helps to have peopl to talk to and compare issues with

since this thread may die and no one else posting one more for my Sup Forumsros
>be me
>flashback sequence to 6th grade
>not gonna lie, im an awkward unpopular anti social fuck
>sister goes to same school
>several grades below, but its a small school, 400 kids total 1st-8th
>sister and her lil friends idolize the bitchiest role models from tv and media
>she decides one day to spread a rumor about wetting the bed amongst kids in my grade
>not true, but they don't really care do they
>got the shit kicked out of me by 4 guys jumping me after school thanks to that
siblings are great aren't they?

yeah my nuclear family is kinda that
we all know what we each have been through with her
our family dinners are now us sitting around eating and laughing while talking through some of the shit she used to pull and how ridiculous it was, the atmosphere is much better around there house now with her gone, things slowly getting better for now
but her kids will definitely need some kind of counseling or us there for them when they get older to deal with some of this shit

kek

>be me
>be 16
>have cunt sister
>go to same school as cunt sister
>in same class as cunt sister
>she always wants to use my computer to do homework
>never asks me
blames me to her teachers
>mfw i get her detentions

forgot to clarify
she blames me for her unfinished home work

There was a "service" through which you could get extra decoration and shit for customizing your crib for the meager prize of a text. It's as stupid as it sounds.

>Look out everyone mr important is on this thread at work. We gotta shape up and show him we aren't an insufferable group of degenerates.
I'm at work too dude. Stop acting like such a goody two shoes you're not a good worker if you browse Sup Forums on the clock. I admit this because my job can bite me. I got other plans for next year.