Someone degrade my girlfriend please

Someone degrade my girlfriend please

I just found out the slut has been whoring around online like a fucking roastie and cucking beta fags.

I'm fucking livid.

Sounds like she’s been cycling you

And you’re the beta fag

We live together.
She just uses weak faggots online who are desperate for female attention and pulls domme shit with them because she can't be dominant with me bc she's a weak piece of shit. Shes a fucking puddle of a mess for me but then uses guys online to feel like she has some kind of control, she's fucking retarded and a slut.

Is she even legal?

atleast the other guys aren't living with a girl who fucks other dudes online and is fat?

Post more

Good god man, manage your fucking shit. You are being a huge, whining beta. Get your shit together and start being a proper man and human being.

Not my fault if she have a fucking hot body.

This is us.

I'm probably going to kick her out because of it but I might enjoy slapping her around a bit first and making her feel guilty for being a thirsty e-slut.

stupid girl

lol have fun with your cheating girlfriend and fag tattoos

God damn. More. This slut is tasty. Already stroking.

Yeah she's in her 20s

Shes not fat, she just has a chubby face because she's thick. But she has great tits. Her fat little face and big cheeks are the best to slap honestly. She likes when I abuse her.

Please be bait and this is really just about doxxing that fruit

you look like a giant man baby

OP is 11 years old...

do you have proof? You sound unstable

>cucking beta fags
don't be so hard on yourself, maybe she's just a cunt

>text tattoo under boob
First warning sign

Absolutely, user.
I gave this whore everything aside from a car because we're from NY, so she takes the train everywhere. I'm surprised she hasn't let a stinky bum into her snatch. She's fucking disgusting.

My bro has that same tat.
Fucking white people

best girl

Beta faggot LMAO

No she actually cucks them!
She does this weird femme domme shit where she talks about me to them and makes them be submissive to her even though she's with me. I signed into her account and saw all the convos, she's blatantly seeking out what I don't give her: control over me.

Sorry but she specifically seeks out beta cucks because I'm too dominant over her. She even tells them that she's using them for emotional attention that I don't give her (aka being a sensitive faggot) and dominance, because she's 100% submissive to me.

A cuck is someone with a disloyal gf/wife so you're the beta cuck no matter how she treats them lol

and you allow it because you are a cuck that enjoys it

I wish that was her.
Her tits are bigger and sag more.

Are you OP? Prove it!

>shes not fat just "thick"
Uhuh
>basically cheats on you
>"oh its because im alpha and theyre all beta bitches"
Mmmm ok

I don't enjoy it, are you retarded?
I'm gonna fuck her life up for this.
If I enjoyed it, I wouldn't be so angry.

Only sensitive betas would be so angry lol

>shes not fat just "thick"
>Uhuh
>doesn't look at pic

U won't do shit. You won't even confront her u beta

Right. I got this whore a job, a place to live, a fucking DOG AND A CAT, I basically support her and fuck her on the DAILY

There's no excuse other than she's a fucking slut

She sounds cool

You did all that and still got cucked hahahahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahhahhahahahaha

Lol I've been at work
I get home before her so I was already planning on the all her shit onto the curb for her to find when she gets home, change the locks, and go drinking with my boys.

I don't need to say shit to her.
She knows what she did.
I'm just gonna out her back on her ass, that's it.
She doesn't deserve to explain herself.
I read everything.

Yeah man. Sluts will be sluts.
You really can't turn a hoe into a housewife I guess. I should've known better

lets see these 'domme' convos

More like she sounds like a two timing attention whore

post her chat

This must be bait

Holy shit grow some facial hair
Put the bitch in jail for child molestation

Yet another stupid faggot who deserves what he got and still refuses to use "cuck" in any possible correct definition.

Or...
Stop being an unsecure faggot and let her dom you once in a blue moon? Im a 250 lb gym rat but I let my 130 lb curvy gf dom me once in a while when she wants to. Sex isn't all about your kinks you goddamn ape.

>first pic=tattoo, no piercing
>second pic=piercing, no tattoo
>third pic=piercing, cant see if theres a tattoo
hmmmm

> cucking beta fags.

You’re the one being cucked. Do you not own a dictionary?

Listen bro, that's good for you but it's just my thing. I'm very aggressive and don't like being topped. She's into whipping and putting cucks in chastity cages and basically having male slaves, NOT.GONNA.HAPPEN
She has one dude not even being able to cum because she said not to! Fuck outta here!

That's weak shit. I wouldn't let her 5 foot ass ever dominate me even if my life depended on it. She's a lazy fucking slob and doesn't even fuck me, I'm always fucking her like she's a dead fucking fish or something. Her blowjobs are whack too.

In real life, she wouldn't stand a chance with any of the dudes she's dominating because she knows she's a weak little shit with a smart mouth. It's just a shitty onlien fantasy she has but she crossed the wrong man in doing so.. ME!

SO FUCK HER
SHES A STUPID WHORE

The two last pic are not mine... Dunno who is she!

She doesn't have a tattoo. That first nude isn't her, someone else posted that. The last two are.

You must be the most alpha male to be a barista

is this charlie kirk before puberty?

I'm not a fucking barista.
I'm an accountant until I finish my engineering degree.

Where is the mole under her nose then? Fucking beta fuck that cant post real nudes... stupide cunt!

cool story, but you are literally the beta who feeds and clothes her

Ok. I’ll bet you made the tallest tinker toy building. Some engineer.

I'm just gonna throw this out there:

If she had maybe came to me first and asked to fulfill this fantasy online so she wouldn't have to with me, I would've considered it bc she shows our sex pics to all the guys anyway. She's so submissive that not once did she talk shit about me, rather, she would tell them all about me and praise me and my cock and how I fuck her, making them feel inferior and jealous that they don't have her.

But since she decided to be a slut and do it behind my back, she can dire in a fire for all I care. She's desperate for attention because she's insecure and rightfully so! She's not that good of a person.

This is either bait or OP should have stayed an incel

cuck igentrified

Fuck off. No one should rightly feel inferior to you. You are a whiny putz and should get off the internet and do something valuable.

She's already pretty goddamn degraded. How's it feel to get sloppy seconds every time you fuck her?

You should learn how to read

He meant it metaphorically.

Because she's domina

Lick these feet dumb ass

You sound like a fag. You got played because you couldn't pleasure her. Live with it. Or don't.

Still waiting for those tits... OP where you at?

I said she was starving for attention because she's a bad person.. not that she's inferior. She MADE herself inferior to me by being my bitch. She wanted that. Now she suddenly wants to regain control in the bedroom because she can't handle being submissive. Not my problem, we agreed on our roles in the bedroom.

I wouldn't be submissive to a female like her anyway. If she was more respectable or hot, maybe. But she's lazy and kind of a cunt unless she's drunk. I just out a lot of effort into making a life for her, so I kept her around. If I knew she wouldn't appreciate it, I never would've bothered.

NYC QUEENS

She's blacked for sure

You should learn how to keep your gf happy so she doesn't have to fulfill her needs online with orbiters.

Post her tits and vagene here. That's what we only care about. Degradation might follow maybe

Those lame ass nonshaded tattoos are probably the reason you're getting cheated on

LMAO

White boy are too beta

You said she made others feel inferior. I suggest they needn’t. I suggest you get some outdoor time today and ignore that ho.

Give us her number then. We'll teach her how to be dominant

I gave her everything she wanted aside from letting her whip me and treat me like a sub. I gave her a job, place to live rent free, quality dick, a dog AND a cat, money to spend.. what more does she need? Sorry but I'm not putting my dick in a fucking cage to keep her happy.

you look like a fucking faggot 14 year old lmfao no wonder she cucked you, she's looking for some real man dick

Yeah I'm going out drinking with my boys who I haven't seen in months because I spend all my time with her.. right after I throw her shit onto the curb and change the locks.

>AND a cat

I love how you're so obsessed with that

YOU CAN DRINK? LMAO KID YOU'RE NOT LEGAL DRINKING AGE STOP MEME'ING

>when you're on Sup Forums so long that everything is multi-tiered b8ing personal army request or has so many levels of meme that the core sentiment has become obfuscated beyond recognition
Does Sup Forums have one of those AnCap meme faces? I know it has to.

You should see the dudes she's cucking.
They're pathetic honestly.
If you think I look soft, you have no idea.
All of the dudes she was domming had tiny dicks too! I don't get it!!!

OP where are the nudes?

you're probably aggressive because you're aware of the size differences between you and a healthy, male adult.

I'm 27 man, I just have a baby face because I don't smoke and Im relatively healthy.

L M A O. VERY MASCULINE BRUV. A fucking jew, lord Christ in heaven.

It was a huge ordeal and I got both pets for her in the end anyway.. yeah, it's a pretty big deal. They're both hers.

Have them euthanized: problem solved + butthurt whore.

I make a lot of money doing what I do and I'll make more later. I don't see the problem with my job choices. I'm more than comfortable with my financial state.

hit the malboro packs every now and then, grow some fucking hair on your chest and face m8!!

I just might.. or I'll just open the front door and let them loose. Fuck it.

Lol after all this, I might buy a pack of smokes to have while I drink tonight.

Maybe that's why she thought she could pull one over on me, I got a nice guy face.

Dont be a bitch about it

What does she use to find em?

Kill the cat and cook it and serve it to your gf. When you two eat it together tell her that this is the last time you’ll be eating her pussy.

Still here for the nudes hahaha

look at this faggot and you say white boys are beta