Guys, I fucking hate body hair, I trim my leg hair like the pic, my balls are shaved, my back is shaved...

Guys, I fucking hate body hair, I trim my leg hair like the pic, my balls are shaved, my back is shaved, and I trim my chest hair...is this normal?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/MANGROOMER-Yourself-Electric-Back-Shaver/dp/B000HQ0L2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

aint normal at all, but i dont see whats bad with it

Smoothfag here, I'd do anything to have hairy chest and hairy belly. Lucky you OP, you have a choice, at least.

Meh, shaving balls and chest is normal, but with the legs you are getting a little faggotish.

quit being a fucking fag, you probably don't ghave that much anyway because you're a low test whiny bitch

its not common for men but not bad by any means.

there's nothing hotter than a sexy hairless hot stud

I know you. But i get very irritated skin for shaving legs. I try to lazzer them soon, will the irritation be gone?

better trim legs then be like monkey

Sup Forumsro, I think it's more "normal" than most people thing, but a lot of guys are too uptight to admit it. Personally, I shave everything from the neck down, except for a closely trimmed pubic patch.
>pic related, me after shaving...

As someone who resembles Chewbacca naked I can say shaving your nuts and back is okay, but not your legs for sure.

women want a caveman

Enjoy feeling like a cactus when it starts growing back.

Okay, Frank.

You'll regret shaving your balls.

This, the stubble always kills when I shave. Nothing is worse than sitting at work and not being able to scratch your nuts because people are watching you.

See this, op? You're a fag too now. Have fun sucking dick.

You look like a faggot with dirty feet

Any tips on shaving your back easy?

I only allow hair to grow on arms and legs, I fucking hate hair

Unless you're female shaving all your body hair is pretty gay. I'm guessing you like little boys?

Who cares if anyone can see? Just tell them to fuck off and stop looking at your dick.

Yeah, I gave up shaving my balls because they itched like hell.
Turns out women don't really care so I gave up entirely.

amazon.com/MANGROOMER-Yourself-Electric-Back-Shaver/dp/B000HQ0L2E

I too shave everything accept arms.

I have very dark and thic hair... and I naturally hairry. My hair on the head is thicker than most girls I know + its wavy. Friends say it can look like Thor from marvel if I go to stylists.

What they don't know is that the same hair structure grows on my legs... but its not wavy its curly... its I like wear chain mail on my legs from hair.
Wearing shorts during the summer was hell duting school now that I am an adult its better.

It may be a bit gay but sure beats getting sweaty and grass getting tangled in your leg hair.

I at least swim so I guess I can excuse myself with that.

i trim legs and arms every 2/3 months

If I didn't trim fairly often I'd look like Robin Williams when he was alive.

I shave neck down using a beard trimmer.

Also get pedicures. Treating yourself well is the best revenge.

Oh yes, I'm married with 4 kids all grown. Wife likes moustache and smooth legs and butt. Winter.