Which do you think is best track on here? (that isn’t Since I Left You or Frontier Psychiatrist)

Which do you think is best track on here? (that isn’t Since I Left You or Frontier Psychiatrist)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qwUpbpCGpcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not what you asked for but I think Frontier Psychiatrist video is perfect and I didn’t know it had one for a long time so thought I’d mention

Can't say what my favorite is, but I do like Close to You. Tonight is also nice and so is Live at Dominoes.

True ‘lanchers check in
youtube.com/watch?v=qwUpbpCGpcY

Electricity

Close to You is a perfect song

electricity

Is it partly because of a certain gentleman?

Summer Crane/Extra Kings

Hard mode: what’s the best track on here?

stay another season duh

i need to book a FLIGHT TONIGHT

Two Hearts in 3/4 Time or Summer Crane

It would be the 1999 version of Extra Kings but we never got that version

I really like Etoh

the 1999 vocals were a little noisy though desu

Frankie Sinatra

Not even memeing but who agrees that pic related is unlistenable and most tracks are ruined in some way?

Frontier Psychiatrist is the one that goes "that boy needs therapy" right? That song is complete garbage, it's so fucking annoying.
It's a shame because it's a good album

the album is good but very disjointed

Two Hearts in 3/4 Time

I wouldn't go that far, but now that it's been a year or so I'm starting to find some of the songs way too kiddy sounding. I loved Harmony when it came out originally but I can't listen to it anymore without imagining some kind of cheesy kids show

There are still a lot of songs I enjoy though, specifically, If I Was a Folkstar, Livin' Underwater, Stepkids and Saturday Night Inside Out. If anything I appreciate those tracks even more now

I disagree. I feel like the album as a whole is incredibly cohesive, to the point that I couldn't tell when songs would switch the first listen through. I love the album though, so maybe I'm just overlooking some problems with it.

No love for A Different Feeling?

Most annoying song on the record. Easily. Still not bad, both albums are masterpieces imo