Bullying caused Columbine. Yet for some reason these jocks, chads...

Bullying caused Columbine. Yet for some reason these jocks, chads, and normies think the solution to preventing the next one is bullying ugly people even more. Yes. They are literally that retarded.

Is that Kurt Cobain?

bullying is a sieve

Got any more? I don't remember seeing the aftermath of Columbine except for some shitty stills taken from the cafeteria.

more gore?

i love you

I don't think people bully with mass shooting prevention in mind.
They do it because they know the victim will have zero sympathy from anyone and can get away with it.

They weren't bullied, dumbass.

They were just bad people with easy access to guns.

Soo we should kill the uglies?

>Bullying caused Columbine.
People still believe this myth? They were the bullies in their school.

>Bullying caused Columbine.

Sure it did.

The "bullying" was wildly overstated. So was the video game violence and Marylin Manson music Those two were psychopaths.

Perhaps two fucked in the head losers caused columbine. Maybe if they channeled that bullying into something productive, they could have have happy lives.

Muh second amendment

This.
I bully nerds because they are weak pussies who need to toughen up.
You never see somebody tough getting bullied.
/thread.

OP must be hideous

Does your dad beat you? Have you ever been molested? Some people are easy targets, but going out of your way to bully people would statistically mean you have some deep emotional baggage.

Thanks god I'm not amerishit. Here in europe we don't have bullies

Don't shoot up your school user just listen to the song that perfectly correlates with The Columbine shooting(Pumped Up Kicks-Foster The People) and fap to hentai.

Eric & Dylan were martyrs to a cause. There were no innocent victims in that school. Either you were a bully (the jocks) or part of the problem ( someone who sat by & watched shit happen). Eric & Dylan took a stand that I fully support & got people talking about an issue that fucks kids up worse than getting molested when they are young. They paid with their lives in suicide, but nonetheless are martyrs!!!!!!!!

There's loads of people that get bullied and don't go around tossing around heaps of bullets at mostly innocent people. These guys were loons and you know that shit, user.

You are to young , come back when your of age kiddo

they bullied too. They're weak faggots. They also fucked each other. Congratulations on glorifying weak gays who couldnt grasp that high school is not forever.

They aren't martyrs and you are a faggot. You should go fuck off with your edgy bullshit.

Not op and I agree they were loons. But easy access to guns and how cruel people can be and how how schools don't know how to handle bullies they're going to be more. They're mass shootings more and more and it's not going to slow down because thoughts and prayers don't work.

>They were just bad people with easy access to guns.
People aren't just bad, there has to be something that pushes them in that direction, even psychopaths can be decent people if raised right.
Being different and getting shunned for it definitely had a great part in why the Columbine shooting happened.

We need bullying

Id be even more of a faggot if i didnt get bullied

If you are referring to Eric Harris & how he posted death threats online on AOL, I know what you are talking about. Many victims of bullying often resort to bulling themselves, but not to the extent that their Eric Harris & Dylan Klebold's lives were a living hell. As far as them being Fags, who cares, even if they were gay, which there is no evidence to say they were, that does not make what happened to them OK does it? As far as weak, yea they were the outcasts of the outcasts. But the fact that we are still talking about them in 2017, means their mission was a success !

They literally were not bullied one of them was one of the more popular kids at school. he was just a really fucked up person that wanted to be remembered in the same light that serial killers are remembered

The way to toughen up people isn't to step on them and holding them down, but encouraging assertiveness and self esteem in them.
If you took said nerds under your wing and took them to the gym to work out, gave them advice on socialization and support in not taking badmouthing to heart, you'd be much more successful in helping them.
The fact that you bully shows a weakness in you that is glaring.

This

Dylan Klebold had friends but was very far from popular. Eric Harris was the loner. But yea I think having used tampons thrown at you qualifies as bulling..........check your research, THEY WERE BOTH BULLIED

sounds like the opposite of bullying

i have to dig through dumpsters to find used tampons, he gets fresh ones thrown at him

Eric & Dylan took a stand against the system. For them high school was almost over, but the same shit was going to happen again & again to more and more kids, unless they took a stand

Listen here my friend
Bullying happens all over the world ...America leads in school shootings by by a mudafucken lot ...so what is the thing America has that leads to kids shooting up the school ....FOOKEN GUNZZZZZZ ...

PS ..Muh Hydrogen bombs don't kill people, people with hydrogen bombs kill people !

Bulling does happen all over the world, but school shooting happen all over the world as well. Yes, America has had well over it's share of them, but still nothing changes. (No, I am not talking about gun reform) I'm talking about society changing and social institutions like schools modifying to counteract the problem. Gun laws don't need to change society & it's institutions need to evolve & that is not happening

They were bullied, there are numerous accounts of it by witnesses. There is even an interview with some white hats that basically said "yeah we picked on them cause they dressed like weirdos" It doesn't excuse what they did, but they were tormented. Ignore Dave Cullen I don't know what that prick was smoking.

He didn't have a tampon fetish though.
What you are doing by saying this is the equivalent to going "Nice" when you hear that some 13 year old kid got raped by his female teacher.
Might sound sexy in fantasy, but reality can fuck people up.

They were bullied, they also lashed out and bullied others. There was clear favoritism of certain students and a lack of protection for others. Columbine was a toxic shit hole and it fermented to the point of explosion.

And you're too stupid. Never come back.

pretty accurate tbh

That's bullshit bro. Look at the picture. A couple of weebs who can't handle being made fun of, dead as fuckin door nails. Sure, they shot some people. And those people had the same chance of dying as the rest of us. What you're suggesting is that we the public be made afraid of faggot weebs like you for filing you motherfuckers where you belong in sub-society, the non-functioning autistic and sensitive faggots that you are. No, I will not stop marginalizing you because sometimes one of you decides to shoot up a school. Get fucked and die.

i can understand school shooting because of bullying, but it didn't seem like they were targeting bullies, just spraying bullets at whoever they saw

they could have hit a kid who was also being bullied or was just neutral to the situation

i think bullying sparked it, but they themselves didn't do it as some sick sense of justice, or they'd have gone about it better

>People aren't just bad
Not memeing but Hitler

Eric Harris used to bully back some of the weaker low level bullies, like posting death threats & shit online. He definitely believed in fighting fire with fire. The 4/20 shooting was the answer to dealing with the rest of the bullies on an entirely new level, both he & Dylan died as martyrs !

He clearly got taken in by "muh jews" rhetoric.
Add war trauma and a rejection from art school to this and you'll have a guy turn bad.
Hitler wasn't born bad, his surroundings made him what he was.

Buddy...Bullying is not going anywhere . I was on the receiving end and perpetrator of dumb bullying...its awful i know..but think about this...
Columbine,V-Teck and all the others ..had kids with guns shooting up the school ... If they had knifes only ..than those fuckers would be put down after 1-2 stabbings, tops.. cunts

There were a lot of accounts by lots of people that confirmed they were bullied pretty badly. They were also guilty of bullying as well. It's not a myth, but was it the reason they did it? I don't think so. It played a role, but wasn't the root cause. Dylan was fucking clinically depressed and Eric had some sort of personality disorder that veered towards sociopath. They are always saying he's a text book psycho, but I'm not 100% convinced on that.

What it boiled down to was a perfect storm of two fucked up people and a horrible culture of bullying, blatant ignorance and head burying by the faculty at Columbine.

Dude u are such a fucking faggot you condescending motherfucker. Go eat shit and die pussy ass vagina lips boy!!!
Captcha: STOP graben

The reason their shootings looked so aimless is because they were.The whole school had to pay. You either were a bully or part of the problem,by accepting it and not standing up & saying something. To Eric & Dylan everyone deserved to die. When Eric's bombs failed to go off in the lunch room, they had no other choice but to go in execution style.

Go away, Cullen.

Bulli d or not they perceived themselves against the world around them. This isnt a gun debate or wether the kids are fucked up or not. Because normal people can snap and sociopaths can learn to feel something close to love.
This is about what happens when you are radicalized by an outside force and the onlysupport you have is another outsider. When violence is all that you are shown especially since one of these boys was abused you can fucking guarantee that it was a predictable outcome. Its not like they just got invited to a big party and one of them just got laid and things were turning around. Think of the mental conditioning it takes for you to decide this, especially since it was planned.
Sorry for the long post

Nah I agree. They lumped everyone in together and decided to just burn the whole place down and let everyone die indiscriminately. There reasons for doing it are all over the place, they talk about getting revenge, but they were willing to let there friends die too, just "hoping they got out" Yet Dylan let a couple of people go and Eric let Brookes Brown walk away (if you believe his account) It's hard to pin down exactly why, but the best guess is the combination of being fucked up, targeted and feeling like the whole school was the enemy.

>Yet for some reason these jocks, chads, and normies think the solution to preventing the next one is bullying ugly people even more. Yes. They are literally that retarded.

lol where did you hear this

That doesn't mean bullying didn't make them do it. It just means they were also either selfish cunts, stupid, or so nervous that they just shot everyone instead of discerning who.

Wonder who they learned that trick from…

Columbine 2018

Whatever happened to > ...get bullied..keep going to school...get good grades...get good job at the bank...deny bullies like him loans and completely destroy their hopes and dreams for better life ...

Oh please, they bitched out and then killed themselves. All they left behind was some barely eligible journals, a bunch of bombs that didn't blow up and some cringey Tumblr cunts who worship them.

Society Needs A new message, Eric Harris & Dylan Klebold are the answer

that's what used to happen back in the day. I'm 40 and yeah, I got bullied because I was tall, lanky, and wore grandma glasses because my parents couldn't afford the nice frames. But I graduated, went to college, and became an engineer making 6 figures while the dudes who used to bully me are working in factories making $15 and hour still. that's enough revenge for me.

Now dis is good thing to hear ...see you fooken millennials ...that is how you do it....the long con...excellent my friend

Maybe that's because the people who chose not to go Columbine who are in their 30's now regret following Eric & Dylan's example, live fucked up lives & are damaged far beyond any of those kids who were just molested by their uncle. Bullying destroys people more than child molestation, just ask around!

Sandy Hook Promise reminds you to ostracize students who don't fit in

I regret not going columbine

Their original intention was to level the school with explosives, so I don't think they really gave a shit about who they shot. Up close and fairly personal is a lot harder to stomach though and it seemed whenever actual dialogue was exchanged by them and another student in the library, they didn't end up shooting them, preferring to aim and fire under the desks without looking for the most part.

>the long con
kek

Uh, I'm a millennial who got bullied and my revenge was beating every single person in my class with my grades, even the teachers pets who would put in 100% effort.
I was lucky to have a teacher tell me that I was smart enough to beat all of them if I just put in a small bit of effort.
It was rather nice to show the people who had treated me like a retard for 10 years, that I was smarter than them collectively.

They don't want to prevent it. They like it.

Can you reword this please? I genuinely have no real idea of what your point is.

My point is I'm in my 30s, lived the same life as Eric & Dylan and can't move past it. I regret not following their example when I had a chance. Bullying is worse than being molested, the damaging effects go way deeper, trust me, I had both happen to me!

still not likely to work today when your job at the bank pays lass than the factory

Zero fucks given. No not trying to be edgy but if you're weak enough to allow other people to twist your mind like that, you deserve your fate for being so. The problem is people got weaker to insult and are taught or fall into mentally blocking themselves from dealing with such a minor stress. These two cholos solved fuck all with their little shooting tantrum and now we have more unnecessary laws weighing down the country, with close to 10 times the amount of bullying in force today than these two faggots had thanks to the internet. I have no sympathy for them, nor do I for anyone who acts as they did, so much weakness just wildly and pointlessly flailing.

This shit I don't understand. This fan art making them look like the gods of wrath. Have you read their journals?

>Eric = Posturing manlet. The literal embodiment of the angry little guy at the club pretending to be held back by his mates.

>Dylan was an overly sensitive streak of piss who stank and cried over all the girls he knew would never polish his knob

I guess all of Germany was weak in 1939 era to fall down & worship Hitler then too, according to your logic. It's easy to be brainwashed. Look at America in the 2016 election

-bait meme-

Fan art is simply used to continue to spread their message & keep the issue of bulling a topic of conversation, as it should be, society needs a good look in the mirror (ERIC & DYLAN were the reflection, looking back at them)

They died so we could live

I got bullied when I was really little, before I shot up and realised I looked quite intimidating and I agree, my back still goes up if I think someone is speaking to me in a disrespectful manner, because it transports me back to the little kid being pushed over and being laughed at. However, that doesn't mean I'd want to walk into a room full of people who mostly had no real interactions with me, and blast a shotgun at them. If they'd gone in there and only targeted the people responsible for fostering the fear many students reported at Columbine, I may think better of them. At the end of the day though, they shot whoever hadn't managed to get away from them including some fucking kid with server learning disabilities. Something tells me the downy wasn't chucking tampons at them.

If you wanna idolise them then go for it, mate, but be honest. Don't make them out to be avenging angels, they were cunts who shot at whoever they could reach without discretion

Well the point was putting all the effort in advancing your skills and knowledge.... and if job at the bank pays less (doubt that m8) than factory job...guess what ...your skills in calculus and economics can be used some place else. be statistician ...add 1-2 y curses ..boom - you are an accountant .. smart people don't go hungry

Oh fuck off no it isn't. It clearly idolizes them, don't piss on me and tell me it's raining.

severe**

Now I look like I have learning disabilities ffs haha

Congratulations, you see the culmination of what coddling weakness leads to. We're basically going through the beginnings of what Germany did.
>Leaders promoting nationalist ideas
>Inflating the people's ego
>Now we had the shitty election last year with no real leaders stepping up

We as a nation rode the hype train all the way to the station with Trump and we're getting fucked the same way. Only difference being that Trump can't possibly hope to enforce a dictatorship because Democracy has been ingrained in our society for a lot longer.

fucking top kek at your deeper meaning bullshit

>There's loads of people that get bullied and don't go around tossing around heaps of bullets at mostly innocent people.

Anecdotal evidence.
Just because most people don't go commit murders it doesn't mean that Columbine wasn't in fact caused by bullying.

Bullying was just one of the many things on a long list of things required that results in a mass shooting. Right now there are millions of kids around the world being bullied who won't end up causing a mass shooting because they don't check off all the boxes required to set off a mass shooting like Columbine. Just like there are millions of kids with undiagnosed disorders who won't, kids with guns available who won't, kids who grew up with violence who won't, etc etc.

It would be nice if we could reduce the risk of something like it happening by reducing the number of kids that match the profile of school shooters but it's a hard thing to do, especially without taking away people's rights. How would you combat bullying without severely hindering children's development into adults? The one that has been tried over the last 20 years has caused the special snowflakes SJW bullshit we are seeing right now with college students acting like they are 10 years old when faced with any adversity or opposing viewpoint.

Being bullied can destroy a person but it can also make them grow up to be a better and stronger person. Ever heard the phrase: "Adversity builds character"? It describes exactly that but when as a society we get rid of adversity for our children we create weak pathetic man children.

Instead of focusing our efforts on stopping bullies, maybe we should try to build up the kids being bullied and make them strong instead of shielding them and making them weak.

Tell that to my friend Erica, she worked at a bank for almost a 10 years but you don't need more than a high school level typing class to get a job there.

I don't know why people don't understand that the kids standing by and watching the shit hit the fan at columbine were as bad as the bullies themselves. They sat in class day in & day out & said nothing about what was going on with what the jocks did. To me that makes them worse. They all had to die. Even Rachel Scott, who claimed to be a devout Christian but also did nothing to change the culure

And they misquoted the Grateful Dead.

It is literally the same with Hitler.
I mean, I don't want to defend Hitler, but acting like he's solely responsible for all the shit during the WW2 is throwing dust in your own eyes.
It's never that simple and it's never good and bad. The real world is not bipolar.

Mah nigga. Somebody get that man a whisky.

Don't be a loser and you won't get bullied by the cool kids.

They were cringe af that's why they got bullied