What Sup Forums think about people deribelately having kids?

What Sup Forums think about people deribelately having kids?
it makes 0 sense to me, it's like saying: "I woukd like to have a parasite,who I will make sure to grow strong and healthy in order to suck all my money,personal life choices and freedom alway"
If I ever want to spend my money just because and love and take care of something,I will get myself a dog

Mybe that's what u did to your parents but sure as hell what i dint do to mine. In fact, i enjoy spending time with my parents occasionally.

i honestly didn't,at least i think so
it's just my point of view

You spelled "wallets" wrong.

well,the image's author did

That would be you.

I have two that I equally adore and regret.

Being a parent is hard.

So they should have children by accident then?

I think they're fucking mental.

I like my parents, but I have no intention of being one. Why the fuck would I do that?

When I say this to other people, the answer is normally 'that's a selfish viewpoint', which is dumb as shit - how is it possible to be selfish regarding someone who doesn't (and will never) exist?

So basically, there's no argument for having them, unless you're in the UK where you get a fuckton of free cash just for having a kid (not even means-tested).

Same. I have 2. No regrets, but parenting is hell early on. A thankless job with little benefit. Life changes dramatically after

except, I'm not
could you just talk about the subject
fuck off

I honestly don't understand why ANYONE would want to bring a child into the world, given all the problems we're currently facing.

Having extra money is just icing on the cake.

thank
this only makes me happier with my decision
no kids=freedom

You get some free cash in the US. About $2-3k yearly if you're poor. $1k each if you're middle class. 0 if you're a richfag

I had that view once. But after you get a bit older, things change. When I was done dating the whores that would fuck me for a good time but couldn't be found on a rainy day, I started to want something more real. I have a 2.5 year old son. His happiest moment is when I spend time with him and teach him things. It is an entirely different sensation when the only thing someone wants from you is you. Not your money. Not what you can do for them. Just you being there makes their entire day. It is this right here that makes all the crap, cost, and sleepless nights worth it.

All the problems we're currently facing, Wtf are you talking about?!

I'm in a relationship. We live together and have been together for almost a decade. Neither of us want kids.

I'm 30. My worldview is not going to suddenly change at this point.

Don't be the condescending guy who has had kids, and tries to justify why it's great. It's not. I've seen people with kids. They're tired and they're fucking miserable.

>Don't be the condescending guy who has had kids, and tries to justify why it's great. It's not. I've seen people with kids. They're tired and they're fucking miserable.
THIS
I knew it!!
I knew it was just a mask!

>deribelately

> I've seen people without kids. They're tired and they're fucking miserable
> I've seen people without kids. They're well-rested and they're fucking happy
Just accept that people can find joy in stuff that unthinkable for you.

Having kids is somthing Primal. its built in, every single one of your ancestors has reproduced so why now just decide to stop that becuase "muh money muh Free time" i dont get how people can act like having children dosent have any benefits at all. sure at the start its quite time consuming but after that its like free labour till they move out. the joy you get from rasing a kid compared to that of a dog or a cat is non-existant. and your children will most likely take care of you when your old and decrepid

i think the issue lays on the fact that it's pretty expensive and difficult to raise a child nowadays
back in my grandparents day,it was a lot easier and less expensive
I hate the current Zeitgeist

Then they suck the cum out of my penis.

Kids are awesome. You're just a salty faggot.

still its not so expensive that you cant aford to have 1-4 kids depending on how much you earn back in your Grandparents days you could easily of had like 6-10 kids

Measuring your happiness in money is a very sad thing to do

if you don't have kids, your life doesn't come full circle and you don't really get to enjoy life fully.

I have 3 kids and really quite enjoy being a parent.

i'm not
i never did
>don't really get to enjoy life fully
i disagree

kids are the best are happening to me....
if you dont want kids then use condoms dont be stupid. so.

I did