Not going to show for an exam I'm destined to fail. AMA

Not going to show for an exam I'm destined to fail. AMA.

FAQ:

>Why didn't you study?
The lecturer made impossible to properly study unless you went to class.

>Why didn't you go to class?
It's a 4 hour round trip and I can't afford the bus 10 bucks.

>Why don't you move closer?
No money

>Why don't you get a job?
It's impossible to work and do well in Uni

>Why don't you care about wasting mommy and daddy's money?
I paid for college with the money I make working through the Summer.

I feel like a loser but I can still make it. It's my problem, I'm doing the best I can.

have you considered ending it?
'it' = your life

I got "depression" and an anxiety disorder which I'm medicated for due to genetics and childhood trauma. I think about myself dying often as a relaxation technique. I just got assigned therapy by a government intervention. I'm not going to kill myself but that wasn't your question.

you're wrong about the job. I had a job in undergrad and I did fine, 3.42 gpa. I'm currently in a master's program and also working part time. I got a 3.9 gpa. you have no excuse you weak fuck

I am weak yeah
>
Some people can do it and some people cannot. You are, to a degree, lucky that you are one of the people who can do it.
>Only arrogant youth thinks otherwise

Watchu studying user?
>inb4 captcha bus

Sounds like a sad sack story. Where do you go to school that you have a 4 hour round trip?

Math and Econ

>>Only arrogant youth thinks otherwise
Is that a quote or reference?

Sad sometimes, there's a lot of potential in my story. I live in the country (buttfuck-nowhere), the uni is in the city.

Neither

You should abandon that stupid stuff and just leave, go around the country and find yourself and see who you really are and if you really need to go to college

Then please step to the plate and show your potential.

>It's impossible to work and do well in Uni

Okay bud. Keep making excuses why you cant do anything in life I'm sure that will get you far. You sound like a giant fucking pussy ffs grow up, if you didn't mention uni I would have figured you were underage.

Done already.

Have you been reading the fucking thread?!
>jst b yrslf

This is bullshit. I worked, sometimes two jobs (because I had kids way too fucking early) and still earned an MSEE, MSCS and an MBA. You need to push yourself as if your life depended on it which, in fact, it does.

To add to this it sounds like you had to fight your way to get where you are. I just cant imagine doing all that work and getting stopped here of all places. Like all that hard work was for naught. really? I really hope no in this thread pities you so you can realize why, and decide to do something about your situation.

>being fuckin broke
>going to uni instead of tech college
You did this to yourself OP

yet here you are on Sup Forums telling stories about the life you dream of but failed to create.

This comment is retarded for multiple reasons.

Alright man, thanks.

Okay bud so now you're contradicting yourself. At least this comment makes sense, the last one was retarded.

Yeah that's not a bad point at all, I should have thought about that two years ago, too late now.

>projecting

I’ve read the entire thread. What I’ve understood is that you seem unable to take responsibility for your failing grade. Others are in similar or worse situations than you and they still manage to do well. This should convince you that you too can do well.

exactly, so stop telling OP shit you didnt do.

>yet here you are on Sup Forums telling stories about the life you dream of but failed to create.

You keep telling yourself that, kid, if it makes you sleep better at night.

How’s his comment retarded? List some of the multiple reasons

why didn't you drop the class when you realized it would be impossible to attend?

I am OP loser

>What I’ve understood is that you seem unable to take responsibility for your failing grade
>I feel like a loser but I can still make it. It's my problem.
Buddy, stop.

Wtf moot, hello?

>>Why didn't you study?
>The lecturer made impossible to properly study unless you went to class.
>>Why didn't you go to class?
>It's a 4 hour round trip and I can't afford the bus 10 bucks.
it's always someone else's fault with you, isn't it? start learning how to peel and fry potatoes

So what are you going to do? You’re just complaining. Use that big primate brain, OP, and arrive at a solution. P.S. the answer is not to cry to the internet about it.

Try and read it one more time. If you can't get it, I'll give you the answers. But do at least try.

I study from home for all my classes, get a B average. I didn't know the lecturer would screw people who don't attend his classes over (though in hindsight it's not that unlikely).

It's my fault you illiterate retard.

its nice you know that they dont come in a bag

Just answer my question pls.

'D' is for diploma.

Do you not see the brainstorm happening all around your comment. Look m8 you've proved yourself to be an idiot get out of my thread.

Not until you say "I have no clue how this gentleman's comment shows ANY indication of competence"

haha

I can see how you’d be blindsided by the effects of not attending class. What’s it they say about hindsight?

>I have no clue how this gentleman's comment shows ANY indication of competence

I've not attended classes for a year now and been doing well, it seems this lecturer has to bump up his attendance numbers.

You feel like a loser?
You'r parrents are the real losers.
They gave you life, and its there responsibilty to support untill you can stand on your own.

Why aren't your parrents supporting you with money so you can move closer or pay for the bus?

Or are your parrents some unresposible unreliable human beings like niggers?
Its not like 10.000 year ago, when you can walk and kill things your ready.

All I see is you crying about living too far from university and not having enough money to travel there. How to you suggest to prevent this from recurring?

And,given that this strategy causes you to fail at the rate of one course per year what do you think of it ?

I said it.

Nailed it on the head user
Here's a (You)

OK well first off you should have notice that his second comment contradicts his original comment
>Keep making excuses why you cant do anything in life
You've never done anything with your life
>it sounds like you had to fight your way to get where you are. I just cant imagine doing all that work and getting stopped here of all places. Like all that hard work was for naught.
You've had to fight a lot to get where you are

> if you didn't mention uni I would have figured you were underage.
>in Uni
>underaged

>you cant do anything in life
>Thread about missing once exam

Are you retarded?

Obviously, it's also impossible to not-work and do well in Uni.

I don’t think he’ll follow your logic

My pa beat me in the head when I was a kid and my ma is an alcoholic. Whether I blame them or not makes no difference, it's all up to me.

(You)
>You've missed the point of the thread

The best of a shitty set of solutions

But I am doing well in uni in every other class but I did lol and it's obv good advice

r u a retord sir?

I fear so. My best guess is, he is already deeply buried and cosily hidden under a big pile of me-is-vcitim shit.

You the guy who graduated "sure kid" college?

>Summer

(You)
wtf are you talking about? Can you read english?

doesnt make sense why you chose a college that you knew the route to get there would be impossible. You are a fucking moron. Why go to college and then not have the means to get there nor plan anything out. You suckman.

Why are you faggots interested in some guy who is failing a fucking test. Fucking Normies.

>I'm doing the best I can
No you are not.

You sound like the worst kind of pathetic fuck. Kys now.

What is the point? No one here cares if you fail. You’re an amusement like a sideshow freak.

you sound easy

were all failing our own little tests faggot

Profound

OP what's the consequence of failing one class? Can't you just repeat the course?

Eurofag btw

Brainlet has it occurred to you that you can get a degree without going to class? That everything you pay for is usually online for free anyway.

Pic related.

Explain yourself bucko.
>lol

I didn't mean to upset you user, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.

Lmao

Exactly I can repeat the modual it's not a big deal, only thing is it lowers my gpa, because the most I can get from a repeat is a 2.0. Oh and I'm flushing my money down the drain.

>and I'm flushing my money down the drain
not acutally. If it wasn't possible to do that class the way it was, than you had not other choice.

It's not flushing the money. It's more like that's how much it costs in your case.

You’ve not hurt my feelings. I’m just trying to let you know that you won’t find much sympathy here if you complain about failing classes you were wildly ill prepared to attend

meh this is how i fail college
GOOD LUCK WITH THAT ...

>Doesn't go to class
>Doesnt have time to get a job "because too busy with school"

KYS

Hey man, that's a smart way of looking at it and I appreciate your input very much.

>implying I was ever looking for sympathy

lol

It is ironic. It takes time to teach-oneself and I do go into the tutorials. I also volunteer with two organisations.

I'm the guy that earned three degrees while working and raising four children, so yes...you could say that. I know a lot of people that had much more difficult circumstances than I did and still obtained degrees, so I have very little sympathy for people that claim that it can't be done.

>I also volunteer with two organisations.

This is very noble, but I'm sure this can be deferred while you apply yourself in college. I'm sure the causes that you support will still need your help when your career is underway.

OP here, I'm not claiming it can't be done and more so I'm going to do it if it kills me. BUT not everybody can do it, it's overly optimistic to think everybody who works hard gets "there". Some people are fucked from the get go (not me).

Which organizations want a piece of shit like you volunteering for them?

>that earned three degrees while working and raising four children

Implying, whithout even knowing you:
1. Your job is hard and you suck at it
2. Your degrees are some bachelor-thingy; barely worth mentioning
3. you are a bad father because you are too busy too be a good one.

>Implying, whithout even knowing
You’re not implying any of those things. You’re stating them outright.

Can you do it or not?

true.
too lazy to fix

>Implying
Did you mean inferring?

Shit I gtg

Thanks for the valid input from people (you know who you are)

Fuck yeah I can
>I just got to take the hits every now and again

Good. Then do it.

Godspeed OP. Cool images btw

>implying

No normal human would infer that but, for the record:

1 - I'm half-mill a year good at it.
2 - MSEE from University of Michigan, MSCS from Michigan State and an MBA from Davenport (which actually means something around here).
3 - One MSCE, one MBA, one BSCE and one BA-accounting. I think they turned out fine, and they think so too.

And still you are posting on le Sup Forums's Sup Forums.

Convincing me very much.

I believe in you user. You can do it, I am a small cute girl who believes in you. Do you want me to give you a motivational speech over skype or something?

WTF MOOT???

Don't give a shit what you believe. I like it here (despite 5.9 X 10^13 trap threads) and I have a little time on hands.

>Don't give a shit what you believe
and there you are nervously replying to everything I write, totally not caring.

>nervously

No, just mildly amused. Your butthurt, on the other hand...

College is a waste of fucking time and money. Learn a trade faggot.

>10 bucks

You can't afford 10 bucks?

what are you? black?

fuck off SJw

did you see the OP?

The only reason why you're "destined" to fail is that you've orchestrated the whole affair to fail.

Why bother working over the summer if that money is only going to be used for classes you can't attend, can't learn anything from since you're not there, and are just going to fail anyway? I mean I'm sure the professor is happy you're paying for their tenure and pension, but might as well be just handing them a check at this point.

Since transportation and attendance are going to be an issue, and yet you still want an education, you should look into online classes. That'll solve most of the logistics of your issue.

The second bit that'll help solve the logistics of your issue is instead of taking a full load of classes, take a couple classes, maybe even just 1 class, so you have the time to work and keep on working so you don't put yourself in such dire financial situations. You can't even afford $10 bus fare. That's a pretty shit financial situation.

You need to set yourself up for success OP. Trying your best at a situation designed to breed failure 100% of the time just makes you a moron.