OH SHIT, ITALIAN RIGHT WING PARTY LEADER SAYS THAT THIS IMMIGRATION IS A TENTATIVE OF GENOCIDE

OH SHIT, ITALIAN RIGHT WING PARTY LEADER SAYS THAT THIS IMMIGRATION IS A TENTATIVE OF GENOCIDE

SHIT SHIT HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/663657/Mafia-bosses-declare-war-man-shot-as-immigration-levels-in-Sicily-rise
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

best post a link italy fag

The interview is being transmitted now in tv for the first time.

I'll stay tuned.

Can confirm

Italy received 13k shitskins last week. Obviously they were picked up by your own fleet, some of them close to Libyan shore. This is truly genocide through blanda uppin. Italy is in super shit situation because those people have nowhere to go from there, all borders are closed and after fishing those fuckers up, you need to register them so Dublin convention kicks in. I feel truly sorry for you pizza man

Salvini has been saying that for a while

I thought the Mafia declared war on them too, what happened to that?

Bump

That was a clickbait title from british tabloids

express.co.uk/news/world/663657/Mafia-bosses-declare-war-man-shot-as-immigration-levels-in-Sicily-rise

The mafia makes money out of these subhumans.

Too bad nobody will vote fro him because he's an idiot even compared to trump

MANDA IL LINK PLS

Era su skytg24 intervista con maria latella

agree

>right wing politicians uses right wing talking point to push popular right wing agenda

wow much awakening so redpill

keep us posted Mario! looks like he will get that 5% vote after all!

article says
>Sine January, immigration has soared by 90 per cent - with the migrant population in BallarĂ³, where the shooting took place, rising from five to 25 per cent.
then says
>A monthly record of 218,394 migrants and refugees reached Europe by sea in October, the UN says, almost as many as the total number of arrivals in 2014.

>90% increase is now 1200% increase
Modern media.

>quads for extra confirmation
Molto bene

Why do they ship them in & why can't they deport them?

We're getting cucked by the EU.
We used to btfo them, now we just join Sven in his cuckshed.

At least you have mafia controlling their numbers.

>nobody will vote for him
Speak for yourself.
>tfw voted him at latest elections bc no better alternatives
>tfw still no better alternative

K keep me posted