When I was 15 years old, I lost both parents. Was left with my 8 year old sister and no other relatives

When I was 15 years old, I lost both parents. Was left with my 8 year old sister and no other relatives.
I dropped out of school and began working. A nice older lady (neighbor), was helping us with food when things were tougher than usual.

I have been working 2 jobs since then and this happened 10 years ago. My sister wanted to start working after high school, to help with the bills and food, but I didn't let her since I want at least her to have some sort of future.

College is just around the corner, but I was never able to save enough to send her. If I can't send her she will have this shitty life just like I do.

I am at this point in life that I don't care what happens to me. I plan to rob some stores and hope to not get caught before I have enough to send her to college.

Sup Forums always kept me company through this years, so I am asking here for suggestions on how to do it and what to be careful for.

bump

i suggest that you kill yourself and stick your sob story up your ass you fucking povvo

Just go to jail and then make hippie commune charlie

Pimp out your sister. Its her turn to contribute.

College is overrated, you can get a decent life without going through it but essentially What this user said.

Dude. Apprenticeships. Tell her to sign up for apprenticeships for all the area trade unions. She will get PAID to get TRAINED. And most of them are looking to take in more women. College isn't the only ticket.

Military is always an option. Give your gi bill to your sister so she gets college full ride. Plus you'll get a roof over your head and 3 meals a day with ok pay with bonuses. Just make sure u get an MOS that will set you up for after (Intel and IT are great options). They're a alot of contracting jobs that will pay you six figures

Or just convince your sister to enlist

I will look into it.

You definitely can get her into college for free based on income and your whole situation. At least a community college. There might even be scholarships for her, look around.

You should have left you btc wallet. I am feeling generous.

I can't even pay the bills with my income. I was already looking around for scholarships.

But no luck.

The fact that you are letting the idea of school after school ruin your life shows this world truly has destroyed you. You have a sister. Why would you abandon her and send her to school alone? The places are a fucking joke, you really wanna pay out the ass for her to get railed by some dude? then get HPV or HSV? Dude really stop letting media brainwash you further schooling after high school is worthless. Be strong OP exercise everyday and train become a man she can look up too.

Are you sure or just giving false hope.

I don't know. Have some degrees sounds like a reassurance for the future if everything else fails.

College is a joke man, I work at a cafe for a little more than minimum wadge and there are people that come in there and say they have three degrees from school, but they are working at a cafe, getting paid as much or less than I do. Oh yea that Degree in Anthropology will really help you get a job, or that degree in Political science. or your gender studies degree, Just no man. No. Dude get real please and realize college is a big business that only wants your cash.

Nah man trust me I have idiots with three degrees thousands of dollars in debt to still work for minimum at a gas station or McDonalds, just give up on college dude and go be a mechanic, a renovator something that gives a steady 15 an hour, you can work your way up to great funding if you apply yourself and have a little luck.

Depends on degree. Community colleges are much more career oriented with programs geared towards specific jobs, and they are much cheaper than university.

Might as well, but I don't expect anything really.

3QGq6fvyRGH6Hdp24x
q64Co6vk8zzqvyC1

Trust me man those places do not care about the viability of the crap they sell they just sell it because they need the fucking money, for frats, football and lining soulless professers pockets.

As a former thief, heres some tips on knocking off stores.
>Dress in nice clothing. LP will profile the fuck out of you if you are black or look poor.
>Avoid Target like the plague, they have shoplifting policies that allow security to apprehend you upon concealment, and they are allowed to use force.
>Don't put your lifted items in a bag, it will be checked.
>Only lift from big stores like Kmart and Walmart, much less chance of getting caught and bigger hauls are guaranteed.
>Memorise the blindspots from cameras in the store.
>Assume everyone is LP. Often they are wearing plainclothes instead of a uniform. Don't be afraid to ditch the merchandise if something doesn't feel right.
>Armed Robbery never works. Just shoplift high value items and sell. You don't want a felony charge.

Exactly or trade ships hell even starting your own business is more of a good investment than paying for college.

No money to start my own business. So I should just send my sister to work instead?

Also, the art store Michaels is insanely easy to lift from. They have expensive merchandise, they dont tag their items, they have no LP and no cameras.

Thanks for the info. How do I find the buyers for merch than? Is online a good option or danger of getting caught?

Sell it off online, hit up ebay and facebook buy and sell groups. Just make sure to wait a bit before selling another item, to spread it out.

Contact the local recruiter in the area and they can get u started

What is a good waiting period? Few weeks?

Political science or gender studies aren't everything in university. If you want to become a doctor or an engineer you must go for it. If you want to study to a usless degree just for the sake having a degree, than it's a waste of money and time, because it's something that only rich people can afford themselves.
OP - send your sister to a college only if she's gonna study anything with a value that will give her a job. If not, don't even consider it. It'll take her back to point 0 when she'll graduate.

Yes send her to work do not risk going to jail and leaving her alone, because women who are young and alone are targets please OP send her to work and you both work your way to freedom.

Depending on how active you've been lifting, it's usually 1-3 weeks. Bigger and more expensive items should have a longer waiting period though, for obvious reasons.

The end game would be her being a psychiatrist.

nurse

Fill out the FAFSA. Get her some loans. Don't let her waste it on some bullshit liberal arts degree though. Make sure she's doing something in a growing field with decent enough pay.
Spending $50,000 on college to major in african american studies or women's lit is a fucking joke.

One more piece of advice, take extreme caution, OP. I've been in a situation similar to yours and I can't stress how easy it is to become out of control.

>more of a good investment
shit grammar
obvious moron
discount opinion entirely

Whatever you do, I hope you get caught and thrown in jail for a few decades while your gay sister dies of lung cancer.

ok

/thread

If you live in America, there's the pale grant. It's basically free college for people that make under s certain amount.

Fuck college. Have her take the H&R Block training program and make good money doing taxes for people or some shit like that.

Or become the Batman