Hypothetically, if you were to kill yourself, how would you do it and why?

Hypothetically, if you were to kill yourself, how would you do it and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

totalfratmove.com/guy-goes-to-mexico-to-kill-himself-spends-week-doing-coke-and-banging-hookers-decides-to-keep-living/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Put a sheet over my head and hang myself on a ceiling fan so when someone comes in the room and turns on the light I'll fly around like a spooky ghost.

Probably with a rope in a nearby forest.

tank of helium and a bag

Ill buy a gun and try to set a new highscore

Dressed as Santa in an orphanage.

Belt or rope around the neck. Cause life is just an interesting accident. Much like a video game, you can always press quit once your tired of it.

That's the way user

Or cut my wrists and bleed out, I don't like the idea of it tho.. Why? Well if shit gets bad again, currently I am on anti depressants and anti psychotic medication.

shot gun to brain

messy but instant I think

Set up some side show act where I say I'm going to do a high dive belly flop into a kid pool like that guy did on America's Got Talent. Then after enough people come I'll miss on purpose.

Copius amounts of cocaine petrol bombs and a fire arm.
Also fill a van with multiple barrels of petrol and a flare.
Ram into mosque, pull tab on flare throw I no barrels jump out of van shooting everyone in sight then as I'm about to be tackled to the ground light the petrol bomb and go out in style.

Down the road, not across the street.

Guy Goes To Mexico To Kill Himself, Spends Week Doing Coke And Banging Hookers, Decides To Keep Living

totalfratmove.com/guy-goes-to-mexico-to-kill-himself-spends-week-doing-coke-and-banging-hookers-decides-to-keep-living/

Drink a 6 pack, smoke two or three bowls. Slit wrists and just fall asleep in bath to minimize mess. Why? I don't want to feel anything and I really don't have a ton going for me, so life seems like it is being wasted on me.

zozzled

I'd take a gun to a graveyard and shoot myself there just to give some newspapers a good headline.

I would jetski off of a waterfall.

Or I would eat head bullet outside of a hospital cuz me fiance doesn't deserve to see that shit

Honestly I'd take about 10 mixed pills and down them with a shot of bleach. Then hang myself and as I'm choking out put one in my brain

get as drunk as i can and take drugs if possible then jump off a bridge

Tie a thick rope to a large, heavily cemented beam, break the back window of my car and loop it through--tie rope around neck very tightly and blast favorite song while flooring it and then once the rope ends--POP. Literally instant and probably messy as fuck.

Drive to Detriot, steal a bicycle, ride around yelling, "Nigger, nigger, nigger" in a culturally diverse neighborhood.

>Hypothetically, if you were to kill yourself, how would you do it and why?

This

I could only do it if it were a noble cause like what Eddie from the Vacation movies did to stop the aliens in Independence Day.

Hanging. Afterlife has to be better than this

The Pinata methode.
Go on top of a skyscraper.
Bring lots and lots of sweets like skittles, candy bars, jelly beans, you name it!
Eat lots of them, up to the point you are close to throwing up.
Put you socks over your pants and fill them with all the left over stuff.
Put your shirt in your pants and fill it too. (I told you to bring a lot of sweets!)
Maybe you have to close your sleeves with a rubbarband to prevent stuff from falling out.
Last part: fill all the pockets you have. Preferably with the big stuff like candy bars.
Then jump off the fucking skyscraper into your sweet sweet (quite literally) death.
As you hit the ground blood, little fleshy parts and many colorful candy will spread all over the ground.
People will be like: "Oh, fuck. Why have I to witniss something this traumatic? I cant believe I... Oh look! A Snickers! Nice!"
I guess the kids down there will love it the most. Its like Halloween, only a little more messy.
It will be glorious.

I came close and tried the robin Williams method but chickened out.

I have too much shit I need to do and too much counting on me so I'm unable to kill myself.

Hmmm I like the idea of biting down on a grenade and blowing myself to kingdom come. But honestly everytime I have a good moment in my life it reminds me that I'd rather work through the bullshit to get to a point where I can be independent and able to enjoy life again. It might take a while, but even if it takes a decade to get my shit in order that still leaves me with 30-50 years (or more with new technology) of reaping the benefits before I have to enter the void.

Easy, jump off a tall building with a bunch of fireworks going off, if I'm dying I'm going out with a bang

I would overdose on barbiturates, I like to get high and it seems pretty painless so that's the ideal way to end it for me

To anyone wondering how I'm gonna do it. Honestly getting help is the best way. Nomatter what drudging hole you're starting in, there's people to help at every stage. Professional help is the best once you can get access to it. Then drawing up long term, medium term, and short term plans to achieve your goals. Then it's just a matter of following through, continuing to get help and learn.

I'd blow my brains out in front of a clinic for veterans with trauma. I'd do it cause I can

Butt chugging a bottle of everclear mixed with Gatorade.

Why? Maybe a situation I can't foresee. All current problems would be met with running off to be a hermit in the wilderness if they get out of hand.

To anyone who thinks that sounds exhausting and pointless. Depression is a huge factor. But what I've learned is that depression isn't what it tries to make you believe it is. Depression is literally just a state of having low mental chemical energy. That's it. And meds are getting really good at controlling it. Even if you just down some coffee youll see how you feel a bit better. Besides even if things are objectively pointless, you still want to feel good. The end is going to come eventually anyway. May as well feel good till then. If all you gotta do is find the right pills and go to someone who will help you take care of yourself, find direction, find friends. Help is honestly the fucking best.