What would you do to her?? dubs gets nudes

what would you do to her?? dubs gets nudes

The nudes or your life. Everything has a price

That's a tranny.

Honestly OP? I would literally closed fist punch her square in the face as hard as I possibly could.

I'd like to see her naked

sure she looks like a good cumm dumpster

buy her a toothbrush

Nigga fuck all of yall who think yellowish teeth look bad or imply bad hygiene. I been a maniac about brushing me teeth when I was younger and those bottom row fuckers are still more yellow than anything. Aint got shit to do with lack of brushing, just fucking natural decoloration

>natural

No, it's because you live on Mountain Dew and Doritos, and have shit oral hygiene

Do you know what floss is?

I actually eat pretty healthy and cut most soda and sugar coz I was worried bout potential karies, plus tbh I used to be a kid who could eat shitloads of whatever it wants, but now that I'm growing up I don't wanna end up a Landwhale and / or diabetic. Yes I do, though I must admit that I haven't been using it.

It's never too late to start

I know I know my dentist told me to start using it too, in all honesty I forgot about it but did try it already, was honestly less tedious than I expected

Keep the nudes. This roastie is ugly.

I've never really cared about seeing nudes before. I'll make an exception in this case.

Roll

If it is, bonus points.

rule 34

I bet your reddit karma count is impressive.

I’d fuck her ass
Dubs get

d u b s

Seconded. Teamwork makes the dream work!

Keep talking shit. Maybe you'll accidentally roll dubs and help out the rest of us.

Roll

I hope we can do it

Retard checkd

Little trick I learned long ago to make it easier: Make a loop with the floss about 4-5" in diameter and tie the ends together. You'll be left with a circle of floss to work around your mouth.

Way easier than strangling your fingertips and jamming your fingers all the way down your throat.

Doctor Dubs

Dubs for mirror ff

Chekd

DINGDINGDING

Roll

huh dwam that sounds nifty, thanks alot

Well I am so sorry user that that's the only way I can get boners..

Take her to a movie.

Checked

Time to deliver, OP

This guy got double doubles. Where those nudes at?

Where u at op?

Time to deliver.

Op is fag

GODDAMIT OP. A CURSE UPON YOUR HOUSE.

DEEERRRIIIVVAAAAAA!!!!

TRIPS OF TRUTH!

Better make with dem nudes, OP!

Op is still fag

Looks exactly like my ex

Cool, have nudes of her?

Still waiting, OP

Had nudes but the hdd crashed God dammit