The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

>psychoLOGical

i swear i have never seen this exact same thread before

as long as it’s BLACK semen you’re correct

HE'S YUUUUGE!

Thanks for the laugh.

You should stop repressing your gay inner self and find physical love with a man. You're gay. Nothing to be ashamed about.

How can whites even compete with this? They are too busy watching while their women protest for easier abortions, LMAO

Is the partial text in those pics saying >captivity.
Oh the irony.

> DNA test would probably beg otherwise

>blacks lacks of body hair
i can't respect a man without a beard/chest hair

Everyone praise the epitome of masculinity: body hair and beard

John Bettendorf.

That's simeon panda...A openly gay bodybuilder.

How many nigger.spam threads do we need this morning?

niggers are niggers tho

Built 4 black cock!

The ''black'' or niggers, are nothing but the less important race that have ever existed.
-Not a single real contribution in whole human history at all.
-Literally at the bottom of the human pyramid
-Less IQ than your average monkey
-Culture mixes bad habits, with victimize habits

And yet they are allowed to live, because we , the white race allow them to live.

it's been about 4 years now since cuck fags have constantly been spamming their eternal cuck threads

can't remember the last time i looked at Sup Forums with out seeing one

Dont forget that redit is full of kids with a lot of free time.

skin color is not important if you are american

americans are all useless shit

as a gay man I approve of this message OP. glad us gays can stick together on this matter. keep up the good work my rainbow warrior.

straight fuckers can't catch us riding dirty am I right?

being black and gay is fucking rad amirite?

The only thing blacks are good at is crime... and even then they get caught.

-10/10 Effort

That might just be the gayest thing i've ever read

Hahahahahahahahaha

How can u turdbois compete with THIS?!?

Look at africa before whites

that shit ain't right. whites don't deserve the supreme black cock. that shit reserved for my pharaohs. also fuck black women they're the fucking niggers of our race. black men for black men.

testosterone enentate

Whitebois love real men.

Ladies and gentlemen, i present to you the bbc cuck spammer on Sup Forums. They're all have a gay fetish towards black men.

No wonder the aids rates are so high in that community.

We must need, judging by the catalog view, about thirty. We don't need this many instances of anything, much less this horseshit.

It's not a gay fetish because whitebois are not men. They just second type women.

With a dick... that sounds really gay overall. But is up to you if you like that kind of fetish.

That's borderline a tranny fetish. ''we're not real men, we are women''.

keep it up, I need to cum, cuck, sissy, bbc, all of it.

>not men

Not like this awesome specimen, right?

mhm

When your race have ACHIEVED NOTHING IN 9000 YEARS OF HUMAN HISTORY, all you gotta do is attach to your fantasies.
Stay shitted niggers.

He needed a gym. Do not pretending that you don't want make him hard by your tongue, white slut.

Blacks the most cucked race on the planet. I live in Africa the place that blacks supposed to rule and every other race is ahead of them. Blacks work for the other races

Oh fuck some nigger can fuck a white girl like that?

Everybody backs down
When the blacks come around
Ain't nobody talking big
When they step up to a nig
Blacks run this shit
They got big dicks
Whites can't do shit
THEY JUST SUCK THAT DICK

Okay.

Turd logs. Not into scat sorry

480 anyone want head from a clean shaven trap in training?

>choose your fighter!

Black men are weak genetically with heart disease and fucking sickle cell. The strongest race with a short life span. Congrats on your big dicks and small brains.

If I could develop a video game, I'd make a black cock game with cocks to swing from, cock slides, bridges, cum geysers, random black men running around, swinging, jumping. The ability to call for a gangbang. Giant black bodies to walk over. Maybe a sonic the hedgehog style game or an open world fantasy game

>Race
>Jew

This is sounds a little crazy.