Any fellow Eurofags here, also, where to travel in Europe; recommendations, pls

Any fellow Eurofags here, also, where to travel in Europe; recommendations, pls.

>Serbfag, 28

africa, with the rest of the niggers

stop trying to blend in, youre not white.

MOLTOWA

If you have dosh, Iceland and Norway are pretty, if you don't Portugal is a nice place to chill.

>go to Poland to city called Krakow and from there take a tourist travel bus to Auschwitz and stay there for ever OP

Polfag detected

>nop not even close
>i simply was there once nice place i lost my friend there tho you know how it is with jews

>greentexting incorrectly
You should take your own advice, the bus is still waiting.

OP here, been to Auschwitz. Was cool. Fapped.

fack you got me xDD

The last two digits of this post are the first letter of the country and the first letter of the city.
Pick one that meets these letters and go there.

another serbfag here!

fuck other countries
fuck serbia
everything sucks
everything ends

> Eastern Tanzania

good pick

3-7
so is C and F
go to a country that start with C
and has a big city that start with F

croatia

Gurl, calm your horses. Let's travel, user, everything else is pointless!

Iz kog grada si? :3

What's a Croasia?

i heard serbs love srebrenica,you should check it out

The truefag has spoken.
mfw youre woke but you havent taken the plunge yet.

Britain

Visit the UK, then travel to Paris then off to Sunny side Spain. If you have the money then go to Italy. Mind you food in Paris hell alot expensive.

Canda has France??

OP here, also been to Srebrenica, also fapped. Was cool.

come to amsterdam for devils grass ;)

for someone who is from serbia i guess austira since its near serbia you dont have to waste money on contries that are far away,and austria is pretty nice.

i don't want to travel
i can't stand other people
i fucking hate everything that exists
it pisses me off how stupid normies have happy and fulfilling lives and I get only misery from my "knawledge" and "not being a sheep"
i should just commit sudoku

>Iz kog grada si? :3
I live in some small-ish town in South Backa.
considering that this is Sup Forums I'd rather not share the exact town, just to be safe.

good riddance

Kruševac ođe. :D

Don't commit sudoku, plox.

>I get only misery from my "knawledge"
Kill yourself, you are as stupid and retarded as everybody else

North Carolina

Kosovo bre

Come to the uk and visit our vast selection of mosques

and water is wet

>Kosovka_devojka_gangbang.jpg

Southern Belgium in the Ardennes region is nice. Forest everywhere, friendly locals and attractive small towns. If you like F1 or motorsport in general, Spa Francorchamps is also in this region and well worth a visit.

What other places have you been and fapped in? Which place was the most satisfying to fap in?

OP here, that seems like something of interest. Been to Belgium couple of times, really loved it but not to that region.

Thanks, user!

That is not the reason Yugoslavia broke down, you traitor

OP here. Belarus, the cremated heroes pyramid on the Minsk - Moscow highway was pretty enjoyable. The famine monument in Kiev, Ukraine.

Solid places, bruh.

Since when is F the seventh letter of the alphabet, you chromosome devouring inbred?

Berlin to party, CZ for the beer, Ireland for the landscape, Spain for the sun, Italy for Sightseeing and UK to See how it is without all of the mentioned benefits

learn geography prick

Yugoslavia sucked.
It's USSR done wrong.

Yeah, anywhere other than Europe, it's a shithole

go to Jasenovac and fap

ay

Berlin

Yugoslavia tha best, bruh.

Croasia is like a gayaids version of Serbia?

Yas, Jasenovac is sexy as fuck. Love that concrete sphincter monumet.

Nice place to visit and they make an art out of baking sweet pastries. Their eclairs filled with custard are amazing. It was (I think) also the place that invented chips (fries for americans) and their small, family owned fast food places are amazing. Of course, you cant go there and not drink Stella Atrois too. Lots of the small towns still had buildings that were full of bullet holes from WW2. In Stavelot, there is a museum of the Spa Francorchamps track that is interesting.

those udders

((( LAUGHS IN NDH )))

If you have money: 1. Iceland, 2. Norway, 3. Holland.
If you have no money: 1. Hungary, 2. Poland, 3. Finland.

wish I could remember the sauce

>

OP here, now Finland and Norway sound interesting.

Been to the rest of the countries. :3

Albania

An original called sachiko (by hayashi custom)

a depressed pannonian faggot, surprise surprise
knew more than few guys from southern parts of hungary who went and did the exact same thing, that is becoming an heroes

my theory is that it's probably from consuming an abundance of goulash, dat shit spicy

also, pannonia is believed to be the place where flat earth theory originated from

Germany or sweden

OP here, been to Albania. Surprisingly, loved it.
Great food, sexy girls, quite cheap, people were really cool.

>Serb who loves Albanians here.

hello neighbour

KEKD

Copenhagen, Denmark. Come and chill in Christiania. Have some weed.

OP here. Germany is the least interesting country in Europe, imho. Been to Sweden, loved it.

Moldova > Germany.

fuck shiptars

Bulgaria, Poland, Hungary, Ukraine, Estonia, Latvia

Bless you, user

>an hero from too much goulash
Are you kidding me, it's the only thing that keeps me going.

>also, pannonia is believed to be the place where flat earth theory originated from
That's a funny way of saying Mesopotamia

OP here, been to all of these countries. Loved them. Especially Estonia, Latvia and Ukraine.

Don't care that much for Poland. The people are so fucked up.

if you're serbian and you go there as a tourist, no one's going to give you any trouble, what's more, they'll treat you with kindness and respect
nice seaside, even though it's a bit polluted, and yes, it's pretty cheap, even for serbian standards
speaking from personal experience

Swede here who travel and work all over Europe. You should go to Eastern/Balkan at the moment. Friendly open people, not so expensive, very laid back. I can recommend Kiev, its a beautiful city and Ukrainian food is delicious. Croatia and Albania is also quite chill. Moldova if you want cheap and really good wine/food but quite few speak English there.
Czech republic or Ukraine for whores.

In western/southern europe Barcelona and Amsterdam is cool. Rome or Athens if you like history.

been there too and quite liked it, im not a serb though

BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM

> Where should I go?
> Serbian
Try Serbia. Forever. Just never leave. Thx :3

name?

Same, absolutely loved estonia and its people

he's already in the balkans

Milan or rome is great

My recomendation is that currently it isn't the best time to come to Spain for a Serbfag, one of you're guys killed two policeman's and another guy last week.

Go to the motherland Germany visit my Nazi ancestors

your*

Really? Link, user.

>Serbia
Does this country still exist?

Dođi u Sarajevo

OP ovde, Sarajevo jebeno najbolji grad. Bio 12 puta. Znam ga napamet. :)

Whereever you go in western Europe, look out for Sharia law! You know how those germans are these days..

Im not telling you my name faggot

RIP POLAND

Sweden, Malmö
And get stabbed by a nigger

Estonia.

omsk