Who's up for a wank to her? i got some new material of her. Who's seen her before?

Who's up for a wank to her? i got some new material of her. Who's seen her before?

yeah she is awesome. please show something new.

heres a new pic of her. you jerked to her before bro?

sure. she is sexy and know how to suck a cock.

oh yeah she really knows how to suck cock! got a fav pic of her you seen before?

not sure which is my fav. they all are hot. she has a awesome smile in this one.

Seen, jerked, cum

come in this thread of her and comment. ill post new pics there

sweet! how many times bro? got a fav pic or vid of her you like?

I like the one where she's holding her wine, then next to it she's holding a dick

ah this one! nice choice, its super hot!

I've emptied my balls to this one a few times. How do you know her?

thats so hot to know!

shes actually my ex bro lol. thats my dick shes holding!

Well now it's awkward that i've fapped to pics with your cock in it...

lmao, no it isnt at all. you were jerking to her i bet

Why'd you break up?

she was lazy as fuck and a gold digger. really high maintenance. amazing fuck but her personaility wasnt that great to be honest.

Nothing wrong with a trophy wife. Believe me when you get married to a "strong independent woman" you'll wish you stuck with the ones that just wanted your attention and would suck your dick to get it.

>Who's up for a wank to her?

Didn't you post this like 10 minutes ago?

yeah true. i can see that. not saying i want a strong independant woman, just not a bitch gold digger lol. happy with a trophy wife who's a nice and caring person. this one was an ice queen. she'd be mad at me and would still suck my dick, but would decide to ram 2 fingers right up my asshole to get revenge.

Kinky little slut. Where can I find her so she can drain my balls?

lmao she is stoned af

Is this her?

Post some new vids of her sucking it OP

not me. my test is pretty damn low at the moment from overtraining in the gym the past few days.

More

come continue seeing more in this thread instead

How did she react to being exposed?