I WANT THIS BITCH'S KIDNEY

I WANT THIS BITCH'S KIDNEY.

So this tweet went viral about a week ago asking around for a kidney. A fucking stupid sjw retard responded saying she'd actually give up her fucking kidney- obviously lying and trying desperately to look altruistic.

Join me in pestering her for that goddamn kidney. I want it on ice before sundown.

Man you're greedy

I don't want it for me, dummy. I want it to teach her a lesson that she can't flippantly say she'll give up A FUCKING KIDNEY just to get twitter hearts.

fuck off dumbass go back to your fucking cave in tumblr

I have never been on Tumblr.

Nypa you virgin neckbeard.
Now f off and go cry

bump

Not sure you understand what constitutes a personal army request.

Personally I think pestering this bitch to follow through and give away her kidney would be a pretty good time. Dumb bitch loses a kidney and someone who needs it gets it, it's win win.

How new? Are we talking weeks or months?

Hilariously new.

The hell user

What? You think she's genuinely going to give up a kidney on a whim just because she saw this chain tweet? A young naive twitter sjw cunt like that?

Her twitter handle is @WoebbekingAllie

we can read

Nope does not seem like a good time I don’t see tits or some lolz outcome

What the fuck power trip is she on.

I’m about to post this on her twitter account so she can see you fag as bitch trying to do some boring shit

What do you think shes going to do then?

>Now f off
kek get a load of this faggot

Top kek, she's so young still and still in that 'save the world' mindset. She's gona give her kidney away and have other people's children, ruining her body, and realize in a few years how dumb she was to do it. Young adults really need means in place to stop them from doing shit like this.

Wait how old is she? I want that kidney dawg she's legal for kidney donation right?

>not your personal army
faggot

He is right though retard.

I bet your e one of those people that say "come visit anytime" and then get mad when someone visits.

Aka a liar.
Aka someone who says shit they don't mean.

She said she was 18 in that post.

OP has fucking genius idea, newfags deny "personal army request" when idea is pretty lulz. Old Sup Forums is long gone.

>Now f off

Bitch, let me get that liver.

what is she saying to you guys? She cant get away with this. I don't even think shes a universal donor.

Thank you. Agree this nypa is literally killing off lulz

no she needs to get laid. and all the men of that generation are fucking nosexual

Agree for the newfags but the thread is still going, retards don't understand the actual meaning behind NYPA, a bit like tits or gtfo. You even see tards starting threads like "I know you're not MPA" and proceed to ask something that is completely unrelated... People are dumb.

No it's not, if the idea is actually OK, it doesn't kill anything. Mods kill raids though....

Wife Needs A New Vagina - Can I try yours out to see if you're a possible donor .. ?

Fucking crazy bitch... It's actually pretty funny if she follows through. Such a waste of space and self eliminating, sounds pretty good to me.

Kill yourself newfag, it's not a personal army request.

Bumping interesting bread, link to twitter?

Btw how do you guys get throwaway twitter/FB accounts ? Twitter asks me for a fucking phone verification and my last FB was banned when they asked to verify my ID..

I'd like to kidney punch this bitch. The other one, the one she has left, not the one she's giving away cause that's not really hers anymore and why would I want to damage someone else's kidney because it's not their fault that she's an attention whore who's trying to give away body parts for likes sorry follows. Ya know fam? Hm?

Isn't there a temporary email address maker?

Join the cause and pester her for her kidney.

>now f off

Frick off bucko! It's time to go back.

So has anyone actually contacted her or?

I did.

What did you send?

>@WoebbekingAllie

I asked her for a kidney.

>A fucking stupid sjw retard responded saying she'd actually give up
Is there any proof that she won't?
Why are you hating on her humanitarian action? Are you jealous?

youre so dumb its painful

Jealous of what?

How?
I have no idea. But what could motivate an user to take someone's kidney that she is hopefully giving away to a good cause?

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh this nigga fuckd up

Man this board is so fucking uncool now. Could have been keks

I agree w user ur prob just jelous

I'm just gonna lurk here a while

You dun fucked up son...

>tits
>lolz

How old are you?