>marry 6'1" wife
>have kids who grow up to be 5'11"
>I have diluted my shitty genes so now my kids are blessed with height
>I have beat mother nature

cost? Asking for a friend

nope

even if this were true you would have legs with the strength of cheese

You really don't need this.

Got a 5'7 friend and he has a 10/10 girl who is maybe 5'8-5'9, visibly taller than him. And we're talking about a super sweet girl too, the single best looking girl i've ever seen that is not a bimbo/bitch/insecure etc. If he can do it so can you.

This surgery costs a shit ton of money, you could buy some damn cool cars or a nice apartment with the money, use the leftover money to see a psychiatrist for your insecurities.

HAHAHAHA

Congratulations.

You are like every other sexual mammalian creature in biological history passing on their genes.

Their are animals that do even crazier shit to get laid

he has to look up to her when they kiss thats just pathetic

Except that now you're actually only 3 foot 6 because you're in a wheelchair.

Am also 5'7" and dated 5'9" for years. Was never an issue.

wheelchair for the rest of your life by age 50

Congrats you just made yourself officially beta for life.

>break bones
>risk of infection and gangrene
>6 month of being a cripple
>repeat process
>waste years of your life
>...only to get pussy

Of course this is bait, but nevertheless, it's an intensely stupid idea.

Who says it's pathetic tho? The only reason you think that is because you read it here and because you would not feel good with it.

You could apply this to anything aswell.

Have acne? Girl can't ever kiss your cheek and be cute, looks pathetic n disgusting

Be fat? Girl has to dig for your dick between ur fat slabs, pathetic

Small dick? Can't ever satisfy a girl without oral /toys, Pathetic

Got glasses? Can't ever look your girl in the eyes without looking like a fucking retard, pathetic

Everyone has insecurities about something, get over it and let ppl rock their shit

5'3.5 manlet here, I'm currently dating a girl who is around 5'11 - 6ft (we get weird looks everywhere we go) You should of just spent the money elsewhere. I wear shoe lifts sometimes when i feel insecure that I got for $2.50 on ebay that bring me to around 5'6. You shouldn't of done the surgery dude you just waisted your money and 6 months of your life to have a disproportionate body. And you'll still feel short in comparison to these guys 6'2 and over.

You're an idiot and stupidly insecure if you're willing to risk this surgery, especially at a young age. Get it in your 20's and 30's and guaranteed you'll need revision surgery, which will most likely fail. Maybe people are just naive and think the implants won't have issues, but then they're still misinformed.

>Hey boss the building people says we built the building too short
>fuck it just rip up the frame of the top floors and suspend them up with some 2x4s and a couple nails surely nothing will go wrong

This might be the dumbest surgery idea I've ever seen.

Your Kids will be blessed with aids you fucking nigger

I am 5'10' never felt short, never had a problem with women

Honestly it's not a bad idea. Sure you lose a year of your life but you gain a big advantage in socieity as a result.

You have to decide if life as a manlet is something you want to endure. The world is pretty cruel to short men and no amount of confidence is going to make up for this prejudice.

I don't know how you can say this. Do you live in Asia? Because I'm 5'10" and I often feel like I'm on the shorter side of average.

>go to curryland

Bradford?

I think he means India aka the Bradford of the East. It's more European than Bradford.

I'm 5'10" also, have much taller friends that are baffled by how I'm able to date women who are completely out of my league
hint: confidence is the only factor
I guess if what you gotta do to feel confident is have your legs maimed and reconstructed then fuckin' whatever, man

no, central europe - I am 179cm - which is slightly below average I believe. But again, it was never an issue in my life

I never dated a woman taller then me tho, but I also dont want to, its kinda strange

no one cares about your height unless you are really short or abnormally tall

stop falling for the manlet meme, like you dont fall for the dicklet meme.. oh wait you people do so fuck it. carry on.

Briefly dated a girl that was 6', wasn't a problem at all but I'm not sure how much taller I'd be comfortable with.
It's more fun dating the really short ones though, like under 5'. They're easier to throw around.

Waste of money mate, my brother is 5'5 and i am 5'8, and we no absolutely no broblems geting women, if you are a manlet in your mind you are a manlet no matter how tall you are :)

Im 6 ft and i still feel short faggot. People are getting taller and taller by the day, deal with being a manlet. Besides, you could just get swole and grow a beard and youll become a dwarf

>like under 5'

that probably alredy a little too short - but somewhere around there is good

>my brother is 5'5 and i am 5'8, and we no absolutely no broblems geting wome
That's because you're still in middle school.

I am 6'6 and I went to Poland for a weekend
But damn people are getting taller as a whole so manlets are gonna be fucked soon enough, seems like the average for a young European man is like 6-6'1

All these manlets always falling for the bait.

One of my exes that I was seriously starting to think long-term about was 4'10". Afterwards she got fat and developed extremely early-onset parkinsons' so I kinda dodged that bullet.

>4'10"
dude, you dated a midget

She was proportioned like the full-size version, not actual dwarfism so fuck if I care kek.

that's not how genetics works you fucktard

Youre still a manlet, and your offspring will be also, forevermore.

Damn and I thought I was short at 6' lmao

>lmao

Yeah lmao

>lmao

>>no girl wants to date a heightcel
you need to get over this man
36 yo 5'5''
dated loads of girls
I can't even count how many girls I'v banged ot
40+

Itt: triggered Manley

WUTOCORRECT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

jfc just kys already

Not sure if it's been said yet but your genes weren't changed at all dude. Your kids are going to be midgets.

Nigger i need to wait until after new years. Im too busy to deal with that

Yea, I can guarantee you there is at least one girl out there who fingers herself to Gimli

And that girl squirted harder than Niagara Falls with that Hobbit movie

That's not how genes work.

I'm taller than both my parents.

>Short men

You have a good heart if you still think of them as "men".

wtf is a "heightcel"?