No Trap Thread? Hi /b, new Trap here. Trap/CD general Thread

No Trap Thread? Hi /b, new Trap here. Trap/CD general Thread

Hi! You look sexy as hell post more!

hi;) took this pic last night, is it ok?

hey, tnx

Keep posting! You're hot as hell

heeey, tnx, i will be up a long time so i will keep posting, and will be happy to answer questions

any dildo pics?

I want to stuff my cock in that ass while your legs stroke yours while you get fucked

Not much...

what're you gay? that's a guy??

Nope. Bi.

show more

Anyone got one with the dick barely showing

Got any pics in more conventional, feminine streetwear?

What are your fetishes?

hai. just a little sissy cd here :)

is that just a pair of panties

Show ass in those?

Very sexy
Is this you?

ass shot with VPL ;)

don't like to take pics in formal wear

Mmmmmmm.

Thanks, yea it is :3

I didn't say formal. I was asking about just regular attire a girl might wear.

Does it feel good to kick up your sexy legs for men’s cocks?

Damn, you look amazing.

You're looking real fine
How are you doing today?

Actually, it really turns me on

Why aren't you in a cage? You shouldn't be allowed to come like a man.

Thank you!

Where are you from cutie?

You got Kik?
Because I'd love to feel those legs on either side on my face as I eat you out and later wrapped around my body.

How submissive are you? Your frame looks pretty sissy.

Kik?

I'm doing good.
Has anyone ever told you that you have beautiful eyes?

You're welcome. And that looks like it tastes amazing.

I'm from Bucharest.
I would like a cage, never used one. My Ex-Girlfriend was a photographer and taught me to dress up, and she loved to play with me until i came .

Got any pics she took?

It depends on who I'm with :p I can play whatever role is needed
No :c
Good! Um... well technically yes, but thank you! :P
I wish I knew :c I can get so close... but so far...

>Bucharest
Then I'll ask for Kik again, I'm from Slovenia and would love to talk to someone from Eastern Europe.

All of the previous ones were also taken by her.

don't have kik :(

You sound perfect and look amazing. Not many sissies like playing anything other than sub. 10/10, would marry.

Too bad you don't have kik.

whats your location?`

other ways to write

What's the most she ever humiliated you?

>trap thread

>cock in every picture

what

Sure, I'd email, too.

Faggots are dumb and can't follow proper classification.

the most? Hmm... I think when she tied my arms around my back, handjobbed me until i came on my pantyhose, then made take them off and lick every bit of sperm on them.

Glad I'm not the only one

Sorry :c I tried Kik a couple times and ended up installing it the next day both times... I dunno why but I didnt like it.

Thanks btw, youre sweet :3
USA

i come to trap threads to be enticed by feminine physique on dudes, not for the cocks.

I cant be the only one

your mom is a dude

Not bad. Did she ever make you take anal like a girl?

your eyes are so seductive........

You're welcome, it's the truth. You're hot as he'll. And that's understandable about kik. Drop me an email if you want to chat, though. [email protected]

with a strapon, few times

Do I have to post pics to participate in here? I just want to hang out.

No, but we like pics

am shy
and not very good at crossdressing

Did you have a wig and dress on, like that, when she did? What about panties? What are you like with a cock in you? Moaning, deliriously submissive?

That sucks. Because your pics and posts are so hot. And bisexual traps are the best.

Yeah, i was dressed as a girl, and i don't like panties. I moan yeah, bot not that submisive. Until some time ago i thought i was straight.

>doesn't like panties
lol what panties are like the best part. I love wearing panties.

Your girlfriend didn't do a very good job of feminizing you if she left a cutoff at what clothes you don't like and didn't force hardline submission.

All my life I wanted to be a girl
And now that it's acceptable
I realize how gay that shit sounds
Am not a faggot
Although dick girls are hot asf

yes

i just don't like them... i prefer to feel hose on my cock.

Not all women are submisive you know xD

Hose is nice. I don't know, I mostly like the way they hug and shape my butt. Especially thongs and cheekies.

hnnnggggg holy fuck what a perfect body

Right, only the worthwhile ones.

i know what you say, sometimes i am stunned when i see my butt and legs.

Why delete?
You look bloody amazing.

God damn, would you consider installing Kik? If it helps, I'm mostly shaven myself and hung. I'd kill for some vids from you.

Agree. You do have potential.
You're killing me. I wish I looked half that good.

What makes you think you don't?

Not that person, but I get asked about Kik all the time. I'd like to install and use it but how is privacy? I have my real personal email address associated with my Google Play account. I don't want anyone being able to find out I use Kik since it only seems to be used for this kind of stuff.

mail.com
create a quick email for trash and other shit that's not important

Nobody can see your email, or your phone number (and that's not required anyway). Or just make a throwaway email

>entire phone is tied into my gmail account
Am I missing something? I'm not going to swap my entire phone over to another account just to trade dick pics with people.
People on Kik seeing it isn't the issue, it's people who know me IRL and seeing my Google account associated with Kik.

Fat and hairy. I was never very good looking and now that I'm getting older it's getting worse. Never could get my skin smooth and that kills my motivation.

Took this last night :)

Me:3 hi Sup Forums

Just don't allow kik to sync with contacts.
if you want to use mail for kik just go to webpage where you can make a new email doesn't need you to tie it to your phone

Alara, i remember you from the other thread, couldn't resist messaging you on tumblr when i saw that gif it made me diamonds, think i was too late remembering my pass though,

I'm pretty sure that Kik doesn't connect to your gmail in anyway. And you login with whichever mail you want, it doesn't have to be your phones Gmail.

Alright. Is Kik going to show up in my Google profile somehow? Sorry for being so difficult.

needs a spanking

Hey babe. You looking stunning. Moar?

not to my knowledge