Boogies fat ass is divorced

>boogies fat ass is divorced

>blocked comments on divorce video

You guys want to raid his next to newest video and make him hang himself? youtu.be/JQgyBRMpvCE

>inb4 Sup Forums is not your personal army

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
youtube.com/watch?v=21KHR_MgOhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

op is a fag

hes now super fit, hes gonna get all the bitches

No, because I actually like him and I think he will be better off without a blood sucking leech attached to him.

Look at her. She was clearly there for his money, and that is it. He deserves someone who will actually love him.

^this. He's a nice dude.

OP hang yourself

He's causing famines in some parts of Africa, it would be for the good of mankind

Leave him alone.

He's happy, he's successful, he's not hurting any one, and a lot of people like him.

I smell a cuck'd nigger lover. Better yet lot's dox OP and get him to kill himself for losing out to a nigger.

Or
Spread the rumor that he's already dead by suicide or smth.

A bit like the cut4bieber shit. Raiding comment sections is fucking lowtier trolling you newfag piece of shit.

>raids are against the rules
Hope ya get banned

I dont want him to kill himself but I am really not surprised this happened.
She reaped the benefits of his success, made sure he was healthy so the alamony keeps rolling in and found herself a nice broke ass black cock to keep her satisified.

Fucking boy scout

holy fuck he's lost a lot of weight

ikr, I was amazed by how he took up less room in the shot. It's really showing.

OP is a fag.

NYPA faggot

this video has been brough to you by blacked.com

Guys, don't be horrible, he's really trying to lose weight

i think you should hang yourself faggot

So this was real? I thought he just shit himself for the fun of it

But isnt she gonna get all of his money now?

op here. You guys have shown me the error in my ways. I just hate fat people. I will no longer pursue the original purpose of this thread.

they split everything 50/50 or some shit.
He makes a shitton of patrion revenue so I doubt he'll feel it.

Sup Forums is not your personal army

Fag.

I've seen videos of people beheading people, I've seen a a man torn in half by a bus, and even a group of kids hit by a car. But you are by far, the worst thing I've ever seen on this site.

cuck

omg go be a newfag somewhere else

That sucks man. Cause after all this crap hes been through hes still been able to make vids n crap. And now that bitch gets all this free shit for nothing.

>hes now super fit

yeah? is he finally down below 500lbs?

Hes always been below that.

boogie is a nice nice boy.

you should slap yourself OP

Well he's gonna relapse hard now isn't he, all that weight loss and now food is all he has... And money to buy it with

in this case I wouldnt really say its for nothing
she actively cared for his fat ass for nearly 10 years.

whilst I dont believe that should entitle her to residuals for life it does at least warrant some financial compensation.

Im just glad they didnt have a kid, he would be fucked.

Lets make his fat wife into a meme. Anyone has that pic of her in the background im one of his vids?

His stomach is gonna explode

You caught my attention user.

Speak.

NYPA faggot, Boogie is a decent dude. Shit happens, that's just life.

Who is this guy?

Idk maybe make her into a blimp, or Photoshop her into a parade float. That would be funny shit

What a fat faggot.
"Youtubers" make way, WAY more than people realize through ad revenue and others literally donating money. The ugly bitch married him for the money she'd have after his giant morbidly obese fat ass dies, but then he uses his advertising + donating money to pay for the easy way to get off a massive amount of weight and now her calculations and plot are ruined.
She wants the divorce and can be legally liable for her actions taking place after him becoming "healthier." He should get a lawyer and collect alimony for her breaking their marital vows.
In closing, she's fucking ugly and he's still a massive fat ass.

Why do I keep seeing this fuck on every fucking board I visit. youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

U mad white boi?

He's gay

>inb4 Sup Forums is not your personal army
Nah, this is gold
Boogie is an obnoxious bitch

This
>kill yourself op

Fuck you. He is good youtuber

Anyone know the reason for thier divorce?

My hypothesis is that she with him just because he's a millionaire and for that YouTube ca$h.

His fat ass didn't please her sexually so she did what every other woman would have done and hopped on the next cock and filed a divorce.

The worst thing you can say about Boogie is that he eats too much.

He's happy, he's popular, he's creating content that people like. Just leave him be.

OOOOH GOT EEEEMMMM'

Why? We should raid the bitch for leaving him. Boogie is a nice guy.

>He's happy
Don't look like it lmao. And just because someone looks happy dosnt mean they are. They can be really really depressed inside

>He's popular
Only among neckbeard

>He's cresting content that people like
No... It's boring stupid shit

He absolutely is NOT happy.

If anyone is up, I'm in.

Raid her fridge. That'll really bother her

You think she's ever had a full fridge?

in b4
>but he wasnt making money on youtube when they got married user

Whilst this is true, he was trending and viral on youtube when they got married. Monitization was just coming in and he was on the first round of adsense which alone bought him the house they live in.

She saw his success and though putting up with his health issues would be worth it. Fanbois in denial.

Maybe for like 2 hours

Is she also getting half of his ebones?

cybercucks............. never gets old

I wish this fat fuck woulda killed himself years ago...

the planet needs less of these autistic fucks making gay videos

I don't think a raid would be much fun, I hope he just does because he's a worthless piece of shit and deserved to be fucked by his wife.

Nah he won't miss the money she takes from him. He'd just spend it on doritos and mayonnaise anyway

HAHA SURE Sup Forums LET'S MAKE FUN OF A FAT RETARD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT IS FUNNNY NO?! HAHA HE IS MORBIDLY OBESE, FAT RETARD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

NYPA faggots are newfags who don't know the old Sup Forums

He said she wasn't taking nearly as much as she could have.

It's a whiny beta faggot.
That's what it is. "He's" more fat than human at this point.

>divorce
Friends of his did say that he is a psycho in real life and only plays the insecure nice guy on the internet.

HAHAHAH SURE BRO, LET'S DO IT. IT'S NOT LIKE WE ARE INSECURE ABOUT OUR EXISTENCE SO WE TAKE IT OUT ON SOME FAT FUCK ON YOUTUBE WHO IS MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN US. HHAHAHAHA BUT HE'S FAT HAHAHAHAHAHA

rip old Sup Forums

He could just be saying that tho.since he still cares about her.

What the fuck are you talking about?

T. Boogie

Source? Im curious to know more

you realise hes protecting her right?
The amount of times he has said "please dont go after her" "its my fault" "be mad at me" "we decided this was the right thing to do"

All the classic be nice and she might come back one day shit.

Fuck you, OP.

600lbs of chewed bubble gum vs heavy duty rope... Who would win?

The answer... The whole planet...

Fuck this fat lazy autistic piece of shit... Let him rot

here ya go
youtube.com/watch?v=21KHR_MgOhg

Thank you kind sir

I'll say. It was so pathetic in his video watching him say "Don't go after her go after me blah blah I deserve it"

What a cuck. That being said, he's still a decent dude

>Boogie is a good egg
>OP is a faggot

I bit of foreshadowing?

foreshadowing!!

Even if he wasn't gay, no I'm not. She's a hog

So she wasnt always fat?

I've literally never heard this. Other Youtubers always talk about how much of a good guy Boogie is

sure, boogie's acting on camera like he always does. The fact that maybe she isn't taking as much as she could doesn't exclude that he's still playing nice to get her back sometime. who knows? we'll probably find out one way or another.q

it looks like she's wearing one of his shirts in that, looks like a four man tent

leave him alone man being divorced is the hardest thing

all it will do is make him more depressed he's already depressedhe might kill him self

if you are one of the raiders remember if he kills him self it's on your head

*the idea that she isn't taking (not fact)

4 man tent you say? Alright boys lets get some sleep. Nuts to butts

muh reddit spacing

>if you are one of the raiders remember if he kills him self it's on your head

because helping a lardass kill himself wouldn't be a good thing

>knows what reddit spacing is
Pot calling the kettle fag?

you got the webm where she takes her bras off but a titty pops out?

Man people on this site need to learn how to discern between subjective opinion and objective facts.

If you believe hes this miserable boring fuck that appeals only to neckbeards, then what does that say about you?

Hes certainly doing alot better than you i can certainly imagine.

Source plz

>He deserves someone
Why

He cant hang himself if he cant even stand on a chair without breaking it