Have you ever lowered your standards enough to fuck a fat girl? what was it like?

have you ever lowered your standards enough to fuck a fat girl? what was it like?

yes. it was an ex of mine that gained a lot of weight. she fucked a lot better then actually too.

her pussy smelled bad. was pretty tight though

in what way did she fuck better?

more enthusiastic.

probably trying to make up for the fact that she's fat. were you less attracted to her?

Was your last thread 10 minutes ago not enough?

No, i still want to hear people's stories.

Why not wait a bit?

Standards are for women and virgins. Pussy is pussy.

>phat tight hole
>ate my ass and sucked like a pro
>asshole was dark and smelled gross
>sweat a lot
>folds stored sweat and also stank
>opened pussy flaps to eat, she had cottage cheese

29 years of age, soon to be 30 never fucked a girl and probably never will, cant even make eye contact with a girl for longer than 4 sec

Fucked a fat girl once.
What she lacked in looks, she made up for by being eager and wanting to choke on my dick, deepthroat style.
Twas amazing! 10/10 would recommend... but only as a fuckbuddy.

Fat girls are my standard

I have more shared interests with thin girls, but sexualy im only attracted to fat girls.

But a pretty face on a fat chick is a must

Yes. It was horrible, I kept my boner but almost went limp every time she tried to kiss me. I regret it so much. Also gotten a bj from a fatty, that's perfectly fine to me though, feels the same and I dont have to touch her

Smelly pussy is case of bad higiene.
Skinny bitches can get rotten too.

Seems like you fucked a fat bitch with an ugly face... which is a no-go!!

Only pretty faces allowed.

Replied to the wrong person, was supposed to be targeted at

are you able to read?

xoxo

>lowered
fat girl detected

Honestly was bad fucking her but she gave amazing head 4/10 wouldn't try again. Good head is only so good if you can get past the look. Her pictures made her look skinny and I was naive.

Every time I sleep with my wife. Same as it ever was.

why didn't you just kiss her? was she that ugly?

Wish there was more of her, hardly call her fat though.

Fucked two really fat girls. both were good fun, really dedicated to their man, they let me do whatever i wanted. Both of them were really annoying though, mainly because of low self esteem, they were just socially really difficult to handle, looking for continuous confirmations that i was enjoying myself and asking weird questions all the way through, probably fishing for emotional attachment that just wasn't there. Plus, than they wanted it way more often than i wanted to give it to them. One also had such a wide pussy that i could only fuck her in the ass to feel something. Would bang them both again.

did you carry on eating her out lmao. number one rule is never eat out a fattie

Yes. She wasn't landwhale status but prolly 170lbs@5'8, which is definitely fat/chubby. Fucking incredible sex and DDs. They know how to ride and give a lot of effort into blowjobs. I'd do it again in a heartbeat (dated her for 6 months).

>be me
>be at hippy music festival in southern Illinois
>meet chibby chick with cute face
>came with a bunch of hippy girlfriends
>make pass at her bestie
>no dice
>night goes on and chubby girl gives me 2 hits of acid
>dancing in front of stage
>she grabs me and starts grinding
Why not?
>start making out
>drags me back to her tent where we bang raw for a good 4 hours
>very intense, she's being extremely loud
>hear people cheering me on outside the thin polyester barrier
>she's in love with me
>I'm indifferent
Turns out she's lives 30 minutes away from me and I fuck her pretty much everytime she changes boyfriends
Still in love with me
Still indifferent to her romantically. Great person though

Lost my V's to a chubby girl. She was amazing actually (compared to other girls I've fucked since).
Pretty much got a chubby fetish now.

you got pics of her?

I used to work with a guy who said he didn't fuck fat chicks cause he didn't like getting head.

Fat chicks are awesome, they'll suck it all night if you tell them they're pretty.

I have before but only if she is an absolute freak and let me do whatever I want including drinking my piss. Then at least it's fun.

More of her

didn't like getting head? what the fuck is wrong with him?

all i have

God bless you OP

Not fuck but, I was hitting on this girl at the bar. I was to ugly for her but her fat friend wanted the D, bad. They came home with my roommate and me, the hottie was getting rammed by my good looking alpha roommate and this chubby fuck was like ummm so what do you want to do? Well, I like to drink, so I drank. Before long I was getting the best blow job ever, she slobbered and even tounged my ass good. She gave no fucks about eating my ass and slurping my cum, this bj was 2nd to none. Amazing. But I can't bring myself to fuck her even when they came back the following weekend.

Nope. Deleted the Facebook or o would pull from there

why not? you should defo do it.

GF is a bit on the bigger side

Best fuck and head I ever had. Also does anal which was a first for me.

fat girls are much more likely to let their pussies go rank. They've basically given up on their bodies anyways

I have no standards and will fuck any girl without scruples.

She's not fat at all look at that face too goddamn. Would smash.

She was just big and I always prided myself on getting girls out of my league. But that mouth tho, I can't deny how good it felt but damn she was pretty large.

Can confirm. Dated a fat girl a while back. Never washed it because she couldn't reach it.
Besides smell though, shit was cash.

i have a fat fuck buddy. she's pretty tight and gives great head. she's always pestering me to eat her out but quite frankly the idea disgusts me

I just gagged. I'm fat and I never let my cunt be anything less than sparkling clean for sexytime. The fuck is wrong with girls

face fuck her at least then but if her blowjobs are good imagine what her pussy feels like? you shouldn't care about "leagues" if you can fuck a girl, then fuck her. you won't regret it

really? mind showing me how clean it is?

tits + timestamp

What did I just read?

I love fucking big girls. They usually have some big ass tits to play with and they will take it in the ass. They take long showers and are careful about hygiene. As a bonus, they will suck your friend off while taking your dick in the butt. Good times, niggers.

Why? If you aren't getting anything, what have you got to lose? Just do it, and don't talk about stupid shit.

Polish

Words. You read words

oh shit.. it's true.. dang..

Fat bitches will eat anything. That's how they earn love.

I had this GF of 7 years. Basically I've already got her a bit more than chubby (first mistake) but she was young and with a very good looking face.

Sex was great but she was a virgin so basically I had to spoonfeed her to everything.

Now I have another GF which isn't chubby or fat, she has a fat ass tho. I can confirm that the actual GF is cleaner but she doesn't sweat at all, body temp is always low, and keep more body care.

The ex tho, I taught her very well up to rimming, prostate massage and various form of sub sex.

I miss the slam piggy sometimes.

Pic with stamp
Or troll

a, you call THAT fat? and #2, no one on Sup Forums has ever gotten laid ever so the question is moot. c and rhetorical

Never fucked a fat bird.
A couple of bigger girls, but never fat.
Some fat bird tried it on with me at uni. She sucked me dry. I came three times and she was still going. When I asked her to stop she expected sex afterwards. I just said no and said she had to go as I had something on in the morning.
Best blow job ever, would probably have been a great fuck, but I in no way wanted to look at that mess jiggling about on my cock.
Fucked her thin mate instead.

Want to get greased up and have some fun?

OP's picture is probably the upper limit of what I would ever touch She's not thin, but.. meh.. not off putting either.

And this is BEFORE my shower.

This is off putting.

seeing a girl jiggle on your cock is great. you missed out man

Is it?

I would beat that with my cock all day long.

Sauce me, this grill i my 10/10 grill, would totally marry, also fapping now

Would.

nice, would love to suck on those lips

Nice. How would you feel about putting a balloon in there and then inflating it. It's a fetish. I would like to help you with it.

proud of you, sis

This is what folks say when they've never banged a pretty girl.

I like when missionary but any other position their tits look disgusting

Been fucking a chubber on the side.

My wife is aesthetically pleasing to look at but is bland AF. Missionary only. Doesn't put out much but she's amazing to look at. Also a bitch.

My chubster GF, on the other hand, puts out but isn't the best to look at. I call her my "girlfriend" becuase we have at least one date per week and I fuck twice a week usually.

TBH I don't think she gets much attention so when I take her out every week and occasionally buy her a gift, which in turn allows me to do whatever I want with her in the bed room.

I'd never had anal until I met her. No chance of getting it from my cunt of a wife.

Honestly, if I didn't have so much to lose and there wasn't such a stigma around dating fatties, I'd legit divorce my wife for her....but that's in a different universe or lifetime. Sucks but I know I've eventually got to break it off with her and I know it will destory her.

I kissed her a few times, but she was horrible and disgusting

Would still do.

That sucks dude. Sorry you're stuck in that situation

I'm not attracted to her at all but i know a landwhale who wants to fuck me. is it worth it just the lose my virginity?

No. Stay pure user.

I'm gonna say no. You'll regret it.

why not? just a quick fuck to lose it then I'll ghost her

The reality is the stigma if dating fatties is more in your head. The only guy a that will talk shit are the guys with no game, that like to blame their failures with women on their high standards. Guys that have normal relationships with women know the value in a woman that can make and keep you happy. Stop living for other people's approval, because in the end it will just be your woman and you.

Well, when you say landwhale how big are you talking? 200? 300? 400?

Please get off of Sup Forums
It's what guys who have sex say
No lowered standards cuz fatties are fun to fug

fat girls can be just as fun, and I get told I look like tarzan

For the love of god don't fucking do it lad.

I suppose that's not as bad as i pictured, but still pretty big.

If you want it, go for it. But if her pussy smells, run.

Yes.
First time ever was with fatty because autistic,
2nd time with fatty because I met my oneitis from highschool, used to be thin but got fat, realized fat people are unattractive when I could barely get my dick up. third was a fucking whale, made me use a condom, no pleasure not even enthusiastic kissing. I bounced after like 3 min I learned my lesson

Oh wait I forgot you're all American's and that shit like this thread is normal were you live.

abandoning thread

deleted my post because i was wrong, i just checked pics of her and she's actually bigger.

No. No no no. Save your dick the suffering. That pic was the absolute maximum you should touch.

I've screwed everything from 5'1" 90lbs to 5'10" 300 lbs.
I like em about 5'4" and 180.
Last woman I threw it in was a big'un. I let her sit on my face. No regrets.

she's the only girl who seems interested in me though.