I have a bitch's Gmail password but I can't login because of two factor authentication...

I have a bitch's Gmail password but I can't login because of two factor authentication. It asks text message confirmation. How do you bypass this?

You dont. That's what it's there for retard

Well fuck me then

She also knows your trying now bro...

Nope
Too much stretch marks

She is fucking dumb, I logged in her insta but didn't find shit, but Gmail is key. If I get it, then iCloud, Snapchat and the rest will follow

You know what to do, just grow some balls...

You're dumb. Normal people just have sex with the girls they like and take their own pics. Dude you need to stop. She's gonna be so creeped out when she finds you been stalking her accounts.

This.
Just grow some balls and rape her. Post pics.

Nice stretch marks faggot.
Also this. Every time you unsuccessfully try to log into her account it sends her a notification telling her some faggot is trying to log in and it gives her your ip address. I know from experience, my last gf was a total cunt and tried the same thing with my account. She tried going into my hotmail account like 50 or 60 times after we broke up and I get a text every time she tried it.

I don't call this stalking

She fucked my friend over, he almost committed suicide. Why would let this thot get away with this

I hope you DDoS her IP

The cops do..

Your friend is the faggot for almost killing himself over some dumb chick. Go fuck each other, homos

See Trust me, if you keep it up you're just one police call away from landing charges. At least use a vpn if you're trying to crack her password.

I wasn't thinking about this
Think about your problem, there's a simple way to solve it actually

I'm not OP

Nah she wasn't worth the hassle.

I already have the password. Just the two step verification. I used Tor.

wow, leet hax0r thread i see

why don't you KYS, OP ?

Haha you better loosen up that booty hole user. Tyrone is gonna be your new cell mate and he can fuck for hours. Btw they don't sell lube in commissary.

Your obsession worries me user.
-Agent Jones, FBI

Shove a rusted bar up your anus you brain dead cunt. She really fucked him over and I have never seen him like this. Besides she has no regrets since it's easy for her to swallow more dicks

Good so you can be sure she got a notification that someone is trying to break into her account
If she change her password you get rekt

Create app, release on store, something she would download, have code that searches for her name (match number or whatever) only and if it doesn't match - dont do anything. If match -> dump info to somewhere/keylogger/etc....

nutshell hopes and dreams but it has happened

She still hasn't, been trying for days

I have the password. Just the fucking verification text.

user help your friend move on. Be there for him. How is getting her fucking email going to solve anything.

so what? if you find her gmail password you will reverse what she did to your friend? Are you a man or a boy? A real man knows how to take shit from bitches and move on. What I see here is you want to see her pussy and what you were missing while your friend fucked that amazing sweet pussy

Oh...even easier. Just have it read texts.

She accepted his expensive xmas gifts right before she dumped him. Heck she never bothered telling him. She just cut off contacts and left. What kind of garbage human does that

youre meddling way too much without knowing her side of the story. But anyway, thats life, you move on and learn. If youre not afraid you risk, sometimes you lose sometimes you win. But you took it way too personally and thats just weird. Like you wanna see her pussy.

Sign her up to all kinds of wacky shit

Someone i know did this:

Post ads on gumtree or wherevers popular in your zone, pose as a rich person who needs to give something away. Pick say NYC and say you have a jetski for free as long as they can transport. Her phone could literally die from the amount of incoming msgs and calls

This. Also here's what her pussy probably looks like. Save it in the same folder as her pics and jerk off to it. You're welcome.

This is highly illegal but its how you do it. Find out her carrier, call/livechat and pose as her, be prepared to answer some basic personal info. Then you can port the phone number to a carrier account that you own.

For anyone intrigued just search for phone porting attack

Let him deal with it you beta faggot. Better yet suck his dick, I'm sure he will forget all about it.

This same idea can also be used in the following scenario. You are given an old phone number, which had a previous owner. They possibly used it for Facebook access or something. Now you have the priviledges they did.

Hahaha you triggered little bitch boy, go hug your bum chum some more

Just find out where she lives and rape her. Works every time. Also, check em'.

Lets try this again

You need to hijack her cell phone or whatever phone number she uses for text on that account. Do you know what number it is, and if so, what carrier she uses?

Well it is. Sorry to tell you user. Not trying to rain on your parade but you are trying to hack her accounts. Its a bit...creepy.

Another option is to get a file onto her phone, so you could attach it in an email and pretend to be someone and something convincing. Bundle with the file a RAT (remote access trojan) which you can easily find online. If you are successful, you can then monitor her text messages and copy the 2FA codes.

This is for educational reasons only. The digital world is an extremely insecure place

This chick showing her hips off like she doesnt have massive stretch marks...