So what do you guys do when a child rapist is targeting children on facebook?

So what do you guys do when a child rapist is targeting children on facebook?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Doublet
thestar.com/entertainment/2013/06/26/bronys_men_who_dig_my_little_pony_feel_misunderstood.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why are you targeting children on facebook?

Lol.
Naw. I like older women.

But, theres this junkie, targeting kids of junkies, we almost caught him, but he ran away to Massachusetts. Now he pretends to be Anonymous, and is starting to target kids again, getting the moms and dads fucked up enough to fuck the girls.

noice

Look, I... get it. I know joking about CP is acceptable, and common on here, but these are kid's lives. I just need some advice on what i can do to stop this. This guy's victim list is a mile long, guys. This isn't fair. These are real kids. This isn't right. I don't know if I said that he pretends to be anonymous, that you're afraid to help me, but I dont think anonymous, would be foolish enough to boast about what they're doing with their pill addiction.

Thanks guys.
I forgot summer doesn't end in December.

Call the cops you jerk idiot

you cut their face eyes and tongue off then make them a quadriplegic

really makes It look like ur the pedo

You know he is now doing it again.... HOW? Dafuq would you know this unless you were his naughty little helper.

He can't if he calls the cops then the cops will get credit for it and not OP, OP needs to do it himself so he looks like a hero even if it means a child or two getting raped while he figures it out.

tl:dr op is a virtue signalling sociopath

Sauce?

Steam

Reverse image search nigga

Link, user, pls. This is pretty arousing and I'm ashamed.

dont tl;dr me that was like 2 sentences

It's difficult because the Police generally look the other way when there's a child rapist around so as not to be called "islamaphobic"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Doublet

Dude that is THE most fucked up thing i have seen

Ayyyyyyy

Tl:,dr

Still hawt, bb.

MOAR!

Is This OP? On the pic? He looks like pedo

Lurk moar bro

Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr Tl:,dr

Don't have a link, here's the guy in the video though, you could probably find it with reverse image search

Tl:dr

leave me alone you rancid swine

Harr, harr user. You so punny.

Vintage nice

Rancid swine, why the fuck is that so familiar sounding, something to do with chess or women or some shit? Anyone know/remember?,

thestar.com/entertainment/2013/06/26/bronys_men_who_dig_my_little_pony_feel_misunderstood.html

That is an appalling number of children

You are just jealous.

Fuck, that shit is old now, thanks

Dang i nailed Those quads

LPT (LifeProTip):

- as soon as your kids want Muh Facebook, create their accounts, fill up a number of decent pics, calibrate privacy rules from day one, and always have control of their fucking passwords, emails, facebook and whatever... then, eventually, show them how to "go on the facebooks" using home PC
- daily check everything, messages, chats, history. Have a secondary email to get back in control if they change password
- after a few days, switch "public" to "friends only" privacy level for pics and messages. Your kids won't notice until much later
- let them know once and for all you can see everything they post/receive/watch, but pretend to not to be interested
- don't give a shit about kids shit. Silently report and block faggots, take note of friends surroundings, watch out when deleting/hiding questionable shit. Only enter the game when *your* kids do something dangerous (like, sending naked pics)
- also create a ghost account for every real account, carefully setting as hidden the friends list and dangerous shit. From time to time update it. Use an email you're the only knows it exists. Email and name/surname should sound slightly different from real ones (an accent, a misplaced vowel). Be sure it never becomes a searchable/reachable. It will be useful as a safe honeypot against a pedo (the kid - that is: you - will redirect the pedo to the "safe account for special friends", while blocking the pedo from the official account)
- once the pedo thinks he's gonna get something from the "special friends" facebook account, slowly get most of his personal data

3-letter agencies literally spy on us 24/365: why shouldn't you spy on your kids?
Being constantly informed about your kids will save you from those moments like, gay son coming out on Thanksgivings dinner, slutty girl uses pocketmoney to get her first abortion, and shit like that.
And if some gaypedo appears, you'll pave his way to selfdestruction thanks to the "special friends" account.

The system is broken, OP! You should take Justice into your own hands. hire the biggest and blackest ex-con to rape the pedophucker and trick the pedo into coming over like Chris Hanson does, butt then have the ex-con rape him in the ass until he is raw and bleeding.

If you want to fuck something without tits, go fuck another man, faggot.

Cops won't do shit until after they film the bastard raping a child.

>outsourcing your rapes
>not raping your own enemies
What happened to this country?

>fucking quads of truth

Ops the pedo/thread

Go ahead and do it yourself if you want AIDS.

>jeezus fuccn christ

Gotttdammned double dubz confirms!

its easy

I find and fuck the parent as I scream "why does you CHILD have a facebook you french faggots!!!" And then I zip up my pants and apologize to the kid for having to see that, but thats what couldve happened to you.

Then I leave

Oldy but a goody, "welcome to Sup Forums"

>almost 2018
>fears AIDS
>doesnt know homeopathy can literally cure all
user I pray for you

This

Pull a chris hansen, except beat the shit out of him instead

Ohello Sup Forums, my name is Chips Handon. I always like to lork at 7cham and I also like mudflips too, as you do. DASU DASU LOL. Shop the wops, do a battle troll and i just lost the match. Due to the fact that i'm not a noobfag i know that /random/ is in possession of a great variety of "PC", at least those of you that aren't underage B%. in a nutshell, I need Anomalous to deliver to an Astrafaglian /re/tard some of his "PC" (you know what i mean LOL). ROW ROW ROW THE BOAT. PLEASE DONT MAGE THIS THRED IT IS NOT COPYPIZZA, BUT ORIGINAL COMMENT.

Newfag detected

Fbi If ur reading This pls invesgatite OP