I officially can not take this country anymore. im going to be fucking sick

I officially can not take this country anymore. im going to be fucking sick

This joke of a president is destroying this fucking country how dare he, HOW FUCKING DARE HE criticize and ban the transgender word from the community

This disgusting fascist swine should be resigned

The Trump Administration has banned the CDC from using these 7 words:

“vulnerable” “entitlement” “diversity” “transgender” “fetus” “evidence-based” “science-based.” Keep this in mind next time the Administration uses “free speech” as an excuse to defend Nazis.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WymgZtZPFlo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I remove your official status

As much as I hate the Trump administration this shit has been spun a bit. They weren't told they COULDN'T, it was suggested internally that they didn't use those words because the Trump administration would shoot their shit down. The CDC themselves have come out and said that they are not banned from saying anything.

That being said I still fucking hate the Trump administration and what they're doing.

8 MORE YEARS

M
O
R
E

Y
E
A
R
S

context and narrative: a child's game

>and what they're doing
first figure out what you're doing
>posting bullshit on /b
no elected rep cares about what you think, cunt

>This disgusting fascist swine should be resigned

You wanna learn basic English first?

What I'm doing doesn't particularly matter and any American that thinks their elected representatives give a fuck about what they think is an idiot.

Kek

You really can't change the narrative or context in a way that reframes this as a good thing. Unless you're a trumpkin

lol

Are you stupid? He's a democrat plant. He's telling people how not to trigger republicans so they can get their budget passed

>I'm poor and lazy and a failure, give me free shit

Kill yourself. Also, it's spelled "fascism" for future reference.

Isn’t there a place called Sup Forums ?

You know what the CDC is right? They have no use for those words.. also transgender people are confused just like the rest of us, just trying to find their place. They don't really know what they want, so I refuse to believe they deserve a made up gender.

Now stop griping and let it go you punk ass

Stop being a nigger OP

Lol you salty ass ho. Why don't you pull that eleven inch dragon dildo out if your ass and go to Washington if you don't like him so much?

What's that, your a pussy and don't actually understand politics enough to have both the confidence and wits to do such a thing? Thought so.

This.

The CDC should not actually be using any of these fucking words. they're empirically-based and nobody should say "evidence-based" or "science-based" because they could just PROVIDE THE EVIDENCE AND SCIENCE rather than catering to idiot masses that can't understand shit with a few google searches.

tl;dr only people who have zero knowledge of science think this is a bad thing.

Stop being a white racist faggot who wants to fuck his sister

>not using words means anything
The fact that people care in the first place shows me how broken, sad and in ruins America could be. Trump is the only thing keeping that country from being a cuck capitol

Well 32 Democrats/niggers already promised to leave the USA if Trump won the election. How many left? Zero. They can't feel that strongly about it.

Nice bait faggot. Whats this the 80th time you've made this shit thread?
Mods pls ban
SAGE

Nah but their still butthurt that Obama completely fucked up the US and now Trump is fixing his mistakes.

youtu.be/WymgZtZPFlo

> Listen to this
> Get woke
> Defeat hate
> Share on Tumblr

Yes! Yes! More more. Be mad, be hateful, be hysterical, unsatisfied, have no hope. There is none! I love liberal filth being this butthurt!

:^)

*you’re

*of

Please dont fall so easily for such stale pasta

*;

Stop being so bad at writing stuff

>not enjoying triggering salty libcucks at any opportunity

Learn what fascism means retard. Seriously some of you crybabies have less brain cells than dog shit, the moment anything doesn't go your way you start shouting and get angry like the useless waste of oxygen that you are. If any American from the 1930's saw what America was going to become today, he'd have joined the Nazis.

Trump is walking along a river, getting exercise.
On the other bank he sees a little boy slip into the water and go under.
Trump turns to bodyguard “I got this, call ambulance”.
Trump attempts to wade into the water before swimming but a miracle! He can walk on water!
Trump runs across the water, 10 feet from the other side he spots the boy, reaches down and pulls him in the air. Trumps looks around for the boys parents but the only people around are the bodyguards and the ever present press recording every minute of the rescue.
Trump runs back across river to his bodyguards, press filming and snapping wildly.
Back on the back Trump sees the boy is not breathing. “Please God don’t let this boy die” says Trump looking to heavens.
A hands comes down from the clouds, touches the boy and he starts to breath. The parents show up and the boy races over to them

The next day NYT and CNN headlines scream

TRUMP FAILS TO SWIM ACROSS RIVER!

Have you ever ejaculated whilst thinking about Donald?

kek

Why? Because as a liberal pussy, you can only get off by imagining a nigger dick in your faggot ass?

kys, chud

Honestly you act like you Sup Forums tards don't say shit like that, he's human like anyone else, he's not perfect, but he's human

problem?

Nice copy pasta faggot.

lol still mad Hillary lost huh? Cry more bitch :^)

Watch Cartoons & Stuff.. For Free.. Right Now

Stream is Online!

Visit: looch.tv/Lil_Ghostie

Free TV Shows & Chat Room

>criticize and ban the transgender

transgender are fucking gays

why mad? You all have to deal with those things this asshole does.

Sounds like you secretly have a ‘thing’ for The Donald

>transgender

psycho.faggot.alert
psycho.faggot.alert
psycho.faggot.alert

Kek

What a bunch of funsters the
Libtards
Leftards
Triggertards
Traptards
Have become
All the same group.
Of course

If you don't like it here, go back to Mexico you nigger

the book burnings begin next week

Damn right, he has more than doubled the economic growth rate, reduced illegal immigration by about 80 per cent, withdrawn from the insane Paris Climate accord, helped add trillions to U.S. stock market values, created nearly two million new jobs, led the rout of ISIL, and gained full Chinese adherence to the unacceptability of North Korean nuclear military capability. He will probably pass the greatest tax cuts and reforms since Reagan, if not Lyndon Johnson, by Christmas, and may throw out the most unpopular feature of Obamacare, the coercive mandate, with it.

>B-but Buzzfeed and CNN say he's a meany.

Pay attention to what actually happens instead of liberal fake news propaganda.

lol, he won't even be alive in 8 years

none of that is true

This. Didn't vote in 2016 because I thought it was a waste of time looking at the polls (won't be making that mistake again with liberal fake news) but I shall be voting for him in 2020.

liberal cock monkeys haven't stopped pantshitting for 12 months solid..

kek

>Didn't vote in 2016
I didn't vote either but honestly i fucking LOVE the fact trump was elected. Cause allll the little whiney bitches were crying on election night like the world was ending TRUMPOCOLYPSE! rofl Taste it libcucks, those are my balls in your mouth.

>looking at the polls
>believing left wing media
Lesson learned user

its already been a year so its actually 7 more. learn math you fucking retard

That is the shittiest bait of all times, shame on you OP

7 for Donald, then
8 for Ivanka, then
8 for Barron Trump

You know that you don't have to stay here, surrender your citizenship in Protest and go to another country. I'm sure they will take you with open arms. This country is a lost cause since Trump is likely to win a 2ND term.

>bait this shitty
Did you even try?

trump WILL kill all non white persons and WILL rape all women
impeach now

Actually the teflon coating card looks like more Obama but of course you probably got this off Reddit.

>implying we're all butt hurt homotrons about it

deal with it.jpg

Please turn to number 118 in your hymnals, and join me in an old favorite:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:^)

Woh there satan

Finally someone is phasing these indecisive tranny fags out of existence, good riddance

don't be fooled, user.
these are all paid shills.
inb4 tin foil.
correct the record, share blue, fake liberal outrage online -- it's all bullshit.

Fuck you you are the problem you have been turned into a useful idiot by your beloved Obama fuck him and fuck you. Trump 2020

This.

How is doubling the stock market, raising the GDP by 10% and lowering your taxes, "destroying this fucking country"?

being this divided and ruled

No he didn't, go check out the Tweet by the Director of the CDC. Useless.

Don't worry OP, people are dumb as shit. You should want Trump to make the US a tire fire because the more he fucks up after it's all said and done the American people wont trust republicans anymore. I hate drumpf but I want him to continue his rampage so we can get republicans to be viewed as "people that act like Trump". Play the long game buddy, it'll be okay eventually.

Its funny watching americans become divided and conquered and hating eachother. HAHAHA faggots.

>bu... I have to trigger the libtards
>bu..but conservatards are evil

HAHAHAHAHA you're fellow citizens, watch your "house divided cannot stand" burn to the ground yanks. Even the greatest empires can be divided and conquered.

Read the whole bill, I'm in the 1% so I'll be OK. But in 8 years the deficit will be 1.5T bigger and they will cut social services to make up for it, rendering an angry lower class. I won't be here for that shit to pop off.

We should try to subdue and keep the lower classes happy, throughout history when tax bills like this pass, bad things happen. My peeps don't see to care though, maybe they plan on bailing out too when shit hits the fan with more $$

America has been so fractured that i'm getting pretty sold on the whole idea that its a Russian plot to weaken USA's influence and power

>derp
see

What would russia benefit from divided the US by social manipulation?

Other than sanctions lifted and the ability to re-annex their "rightfully" owned territories of the USSR.... oh

Good. That's exactly what America needs. We need to divide the bad away from the good. The guilty away from the innocent. The anti-American traitors away from the patriots. America did not vote for “unity”. Americans who love America don't want to “unite” with flag burning retards, muslim scum and immigrant trash. We did not vote for a nice guy. America voted for a fighter that wasn’t afraid to get his hands bloody. If Trump does his job well, then in seven years there won’t even be a Democrat party.

>fox news

comrade, you should worry about those pesky left wingers destroying your right wing culture with their "change". Russia will be just fine, don't worry about us. We have legitimate elected president for only 18 years.

The lower classes (negroes) are already pissed off at the world. Who cares what they think? Obama increased the debt by 20 trillion. Where were you then? Believe me, politicians aren't worried about the debt.

>its a Russian plot
Tinfoil hat set to snug, kek

That's because you disgusting fucks are literally worse than nazi's. you putrid fuck.

fuck off shill, you lost (:

Sounds like right-wing conditioning. Divided and conquered.

>(negros)
Actually more white people are in the lower class than black, and Obama didn't do it all on his own. Both parties did it.
>politicians aren't worried about the debt
Which tells me the sold us out and probably won't be here to watch it burn. Look back at history, what happens when taxes are cut for the rich? Feed the beast, look it up.

Russia and China definitely benefit from a divided US that's for damn sure.