What app do you use to listen to music on android?

what app do you use to listen to music on android?

Poweramp

Poweramp

Blackplayer

Anime Radio

YouTube.

Seriously, why would you use any other app, besides downloading music online? Spotify and Pandora both have terrible autoplay garbage, Soundcloud is for degenerate humans pretending they're special when they're not, and Bandcamp... LOL don't even.

Just use YouTube, and if not, download music online or go to record stores.

Have a nice day!

This

How can I play music on YouTube in the background

Shuttle is the only app android music player with a UI that doesn't make me want to drink bleach.

Multitask, if your phone supports it.

i get the cracked spotify apk for online and the default samsung player for offline

Bandcamp

Foobar

Mp3 player

Spotify

same
it's not perfect but it's the best I've found

google play

spotify for basic bullshit
vlc for stuff that's not on spotify

>Spotify and Pandora both have terrible autoplay garbage.

You know can desable autoplay, right?

Newpipe, it's on F-Droid

I meant shuffle play. Multiple times I've tried to listen to Siamese Dream, and each time it doesn't play the songs in sequential album order.

Oh, and this is me from my phone.

Blackplayer Ex

Either Poweramp or Spotify

aimp for android

craigslist
sell it
buy an iphone

clean music player

I can run it on my old ass tablet for over 24 hours straight without a charge that's how energy efficient it is

>listening to music
I just put my phone up my ass and ask my mom to call it.

Rocket Player

>downgrading
Why

how the hell is a $1000 phone a downgrade over anything

Here's your reply, you earned it

no even Fm radio

iphone for music

just google Cracklegate

battery life, well made apps, better looking hardware and software, slide into her blue texts, text from my laptop, inherently better for music

music production* (android has latency issues built-in)

this, every other music player I've tried is fucking ugly as shit

Rocket Player

incredible if you're doing glitch, horrible for everything else

android in a nutshell

Poweramp a htc m9 (superb dac) and good earbud's are all you need in this life, my ear's have never been more blessed, poweramp and it's eq setting's are better than anything else, you don't even need to use any of the present setting's, the app has a preamp slider that makes music a LOT louder, most phones have very low sound and this app fixes this issue, the app is really asthetic, it has a really easy and simple UI and it's even better with a couple of changes and a skin, the best free skin is Kit Kat Light, the poweramp app has a 15 day free trial, but you can delete it, restart your phone, use another gmail account and get another 15 day's, I was so satisfied that I actually bought it, it's like 4 dollars or something.
Youtube sound's like shit, you dirty pleb.

Apple Music, available on Android too, 10x better than Spotify
Fuck Spotify

GMMP

Vanilla Music because I'm a freetard

poweramp

Google Play. Also if you have a subscription then you get YouTube red for free so it's a really good deal.
Also it keeps all of your streamed and downloaded songs in one my place. Can't really go wrong

word

Take that back. Now.

Never, there is nothing more pleb than 198kpbs youtube videos, you problably download them of off shady youtube to mp3 converter's too right?
Your mp3's look like this don't they? PAPA_ROACH_FINAL_RESORT_MP3_BOBEY_MP3CONVERTER
Yeah I showed what's what, stay in your place pleb.

The most beautiful UI I know is Retro player
Navigate through albums is good. Artists sucks a bit

Yep.

Spotify