Property is a myth. Discuss

Property is a myth. Discuss.

Here on earth the collective conciousness has not reached the point where we recognize eachother as family. Everything is mind and objects can be used not owned.

fuck off retard

Fuck me /b needs a much more stringent no under 18’s policy

Marxist futurist technocratic bullshit. We're not all family.

Honestly the internet should require a license; there are people too dumb to drive, so it stands to reason there are people too dumb to have their own opinions and be accountable for them
Yeah and so is the law so in as far as guns are concerned, property is pretty substantial for a myth

>soviets
>no property
Wrong

Property and lot lines are in the babble. What do you mean by myth?

>native americans
>no property
no - U

You know if there was a way they could be verified I bet those beads are worth millions to the right collector

all I would have to do is offer them two beads for every one bead, i could be rich

"I" is a declaration of property. I, through original appropriation and exclusive use, own my mind, body, and the results of my actions.
To ask me for an answer presumes that I own the results of my actions and my body - It presumes that I can exercise control of my mind and body to form an argument, and you ask "me" because you presume that I "own" my argument.
You ask by exercising your mind and body in the same way.

Property is an objective component of existing as an individual capable of choice. Any attempt to refute the existence of property relies on you exercising your property. A complete contradiction.

Cringe

Good argument

He said all that babble right before I pushed him over and took his lunch money.

>I pushed him over and took his lunch money
At least you tried to before I put 3 bullets into your sternum. You know, with the gun I bought using my mind and body to earn money and the results of my actions to form a contract.

Do you want to continue this action roleplay or do you want to make an anti-property argument soon?

Taxed to buy the property, then taxed on council costs for the property then taxed when you sell the property.
Also if you leave the property in a will the recipient will be taxed on the property and so on and so on.
Also governments world wide orchestrate the rize and fall in properties to keep the cash running smoothly.

>Also governments world wide orchestrate the rize and fall in properties to keep the cash running smoothly.

Source?

>Taxes keep the money running smoothly
Economic illiterate detected. Research deadweight loss then come back.

Thank You

No - I stole your gun, too.

Cause you were too busy peeing yourself.
Then I pawned it and took your GF out to dinner with the money.

>property doesn't exist because I can use force!
>math doesn't exist because I can say 2+2=5!

No, I dodged it and pulled out my second gun. Then I unsheathed my katana (folded over a million times) and teleported behind you.

> Seizes means of production, because property is real and companies can own it.
> Turns it over to communist state, because property is real and the state must control it.
> Says property isn't real.
> But if you try to take something the state doesn't deem is your property, the state enforces its claim to the property and kills you.
Might as well skip the middle steps and kill all the communists first. They can't honestly believe they have a right to their own lives. You can't own your own life. That would make it your property.

Communism is a myth, discuss.

I’d like to continue the action role play please!

It turns out your bullets were made of turd and they plop harmlessly from my sternum.
You’re physically weak. You try to speak but as a normal person I’m much bigger and more powerful than you so i make you eat your turd bullets...

(Your turn)

I go super saiyan blue (SSGSS) and goku shows up, gives me a high-five, and helps me kill you

Imagine you spend your entire life working for something. You put all of your sweat, tears, and blood, only for some lazy ass, unhygenic fat whore to come take it. End of discussion.

>civil decline in 3.. 2..

Saved for future political arguments

But it turns out today is opposite day so actually YOU die
Check...mate

Use it wisely

You're a commie faggot troll.
Discuss.

Work is irrelevant. You can work hard at breaking into a bank, too. Imagine your sadfeels after years of planning and building a crew of elite burgie-burgs, tunneling under the street to the bank vault when suddenly - a week before you were going to make off with the loot - they close the bank and move all the goodies elsewhere. Awww ... so disappoint. Have a sad. Neither your labor nor your feels matter. You failed to take or keep the stuff so it isn't yours. Oh well.