What do you think the chances are that Apple/Samsung sell all their fingerprint data to the gubberment to create a...

What do you think the chances are that Apple/Samsung sell all their fingerprint data to the gubberment to create a database? Or Snapchat creating a facial recognition database?

I don't see why they wouldn't - other than you know, it perhaps being morally wrong.

Also Snapchat was bought by Google (Likely one of the kings of data mining) for a lot of money.

did you found that out by urself? dude thats been knowned for ages, people just dont care about it

Why do you think alphabet agencies exist, user

I pretty much just saw someone say "What if snapchat/apple is making a fingerprint/facial recognition database" and I was like yeah yeah whatever. Then I thought about it and thought why tf wouldn't they be doing that? so I thought I'd ask /bee/

Is there actually proof of it?

Why is it morally wrong? As long as you're not doing anything illegal you don't have to fear the Government. And if you're gonna go full conspiracy retard then remember that the joow aliens see you when you're taking a dump, so the Government having your fingerprint is nothing

They don't even need to "send it"
If they keep a database, it's available and accessable to anyone who has tge resources to access it

Doesn't that infringe upon some sort of rule in the American constitution?

So where is it, then?

>As long as you're not doing anything illegal you don't have to fear the Government.
until the gov decides otherwise

the government already has your fingerprints and picture

It's funny how a lot of people (but mostly Americans) treat their Constitution like muslims treat the Quran, as a piece of absolute wisdom that can't be touched. Laws change all the time, and even the amends written by the founding fathers can be updated, though certainly it would be preferable to first change the law instead of infringing it

Where would they get the fingerprint?

That individualistic approach is really strange to me. The State was created by individuals as a mediator for conflict meant to preserve order, it's not an all powerful entity which control our lives, it's just the result of the social contract. Seriously even the most powerful and controlling States that have existed (Nazi Germany, the Soviet Union under Stalin) didn't become a 1984-esque monster which follows everything everyone does and kills people for barely thinking that something is not right.

legality=/=morality

Even 5 year olds understand this concept you dumb faggot.

It was a joke, implying that it being morally right or wrong has no effect on whether they'll do it or not. but it sounds like it went over your dense head

I know that perfectly well retard, the point is that even if the government knows every single thing about you they aren't going to do shit unless you commit a crime, so why should you care if they know anything?

Idk my entire school was fingerprinted when I was in like 3rd grade. A cop just came in and did rounds through each classroom. I always assumed it was some new mandatory thing they did to collect prints. Did anyone else go through something similar?

Shouldn't be a problem if you have nothing to hide.

That's mucked, I didn't. But I'm from Canadia so

lol, what the fuck

Facebook has already built a facial recognition database and they DO share data with governments around the world. That isnt tinfoil hat, that is an acknowledged fact

They did this at my school too user.

Because it was hard to put into place at the time. Automation and information technology makes it a walk in the park and this is exactly why it's going to happen. People will be happy to give away their freedom for a garanteed safety from the very bad terrorists that want to rape kids and murder people for no reason.

their lack of respect for basic privacy is horrifying. the problem is you really can't avoid the technology anymore and there is no reasonable alternative.

isn't the free market supposed to provide me with choices?

Same here. Children have been fingerprinted in grade school since the early 1980s. Its usually done in 1st grade.

Your finger prints are also on file if you have ever held a professional license, in a handful of states if you have a concealed carry permit, if you not a citizen and ever applies for a US visa, and for decades if you held a US passport

>Muh land of the free

>Your finger prints are also on file if you have ever held a professional license

they scan each finger and then your entire hands if you apply for a CC permit. i'm surprised they didn't want a DNA sample

Even if the technology exists (which it probably already does), I doubt that a government with absolute power which neutralizes every hint of opposition will rise without being preceded by an absolute catastrophe. Anyway, if someone is so mentally useless that they can get scammed by a politician so easily then their freedom is not worth it, as they are clearly wasting it.

Thats only in some states. The majority of states require nothing more than a $10 fee and paperwork

My CCW didn’t require fingerprints. Not that I’d mind, but I think it varies depending on state entirely. My fingerprints/DNA/Face is government databases already though since technically work for DoD.

i don't live in one of the free states

Parents pushed for it, and to this day still need to sign forms allowing it. Its not a forced thing. Ive refused to sign the form for both of my children. Funny enough the Principle has called me both times and basically called me a shitty parent for not going along with it so I am guessing parents refusing to give consent is rare enough that it deserves a person phone call

Forgot about that one.

Your face, fingerprints, and DNA are on file if you have ever served any time in the Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Merchant Marines, Civil Air Patrol, Coast Guard, and I believe ROTC

did you tell the principal to eat a fat dick?

No, my younger son already had to switch schools. It wasnt the best time to make enemies

OP must be retarted if he thinks that they didn´t do it already xD

>retarded
>ecksdee

I like to see proof before I believe things for certain

You are talking about the government. You cant be certain of anything, even if they tell you something is a fact.