New celeb thread

new celeb thread

I'm sorry to interrupt but I would like to take this time to talk about my diarrhea. I had the worst diarrhea of my life a few months ago after eating at Applebee's. I got sick while I was in the mall and it hit very suddenly. The closest toilet was in Sears so I waddled as fast as I could to get to the bathroom before a river of brown erupted from my butt. Alas I discovered that the only bathroom in Sears was on the second floor, so after futilely searching I had to make for the escalator. I could feel the butt-volcano about to erupt, I was frantic. I thought OK, almost there, I can make it, and then I learned that the bathroom was all the way on the far side of the store from the escalator! This was bad, really bad. I had my sphincter clenched as tight as I could but I knew I had only seconds left and the bathroom was about half a minute away. If I sprinted I could make it, but if I sprinted I wouldn't be able to properly clench my sphincter. I was stuck. I did the best I could, and I even made it to the bathroom, but before I could get to the stall Mt. Buttuvius erupted in my pants. And it just kept coming. I waddled to the stall with a brown geyser shooting from my bum, got my pants down, and my butt kept spraying like the world's most foul fire hose. It got all over the seat, the toilet, the walls, the floor, there was even some on the ceiling. The CEILING! I had to pant and breathe deeply but the smell was so bad I almost vomited. So there I was, in Sears, my pants a wet, slimy, nasty brown. The only good thing was that there wasn't anybody in there, and all through my struggle, nobody else came in. I did what I had to do. I used two entire rolls of toilet paper to try to clean up, and I had to try to flush my underwear into the toilet. As you can imagine, this didn't work, so the toilet overflowed and spilled fecal juice all over the bathroom. I used a third roll of toilet paper to try to clean up before giving up.

guys... is she going to be ok?

im concerned for her health

We need more MILF titties

More elizabeth mitchell

I watched half a season of dead of summer cause of her, what a carp show.

why?

Carrie was a coke addict and pulled through she'll be right.

What kind of fish show were you hoping for?

look at her arm and hands

I got you covered fam.

She was great in the V reboot, to bad they cancelled it, but yea no reavealing outfits there, Her ONce upon a time costume was pure gold

>haeving_problems

that ass

damn her tits are huge

How does she just look better with age?

HEAVY

What why?

yum

MIDDLE-AGED

Ignore it

That's fuckin right

she doesnt, its just that she isnt standing next to kate so she seems hotter than she actually is when standing next to someone who is hot

>autism: the thread
OP and posters should an hero.sage

fuck

But she does look better

PALE WHITE

coke's great

>implying she isn't hot

right because she isnt standing next to evi

its just an illusion that she looks better

More

I don't get it

BAZOONGAS

MILKY

She's way hotter than Kate ever was

are you bitches blind?

more

nice troll job kid

delusional

wow

Those titties

Blind

She wants to do that THOT shit and look like a dog, alright, alright. I'd come home, drag her by her hair to the bathroom and dunk her head in the toilet for a minute, then hold her in there till she stops struggling and passes out, pull her out, lay her on the floor and rape her.

I don't even know what we're doing anymore lmao
Her body is too perfect.

wew

Conclusion, real for sure, milfy mommy bags, yummy yummy.

She looks fantastic

So hot

AAAAAAAAAAA

Endometriosis. So no.

what is that? when their vagina is tiny?

She's a hot chick who looks even better now than she did then. Who brought up Lilly?

FAT BOMBERS

that was filmed 4 years ago user

My wife has it. Terrible cramps and you'll lose a pregnancy after 3 months. So it's free birth control

Ok? LOST was filmed 10 years ago

20/20 vision senpai

I need fruit

sounds like a win /win

that's not very long

she looked like ass then and looks like ass now

OVER SIZED FAT LUMPS

Blind AND gay

Her vagina will close up and become sealed off. Her clit will force it's way through and mutate into a functioning penis, though it will be nearly as small as OP's.

get @me

fucked by will smith's son. It gets no worse.

no way that's true

Rude user, rude

How?

I'm telling you, it's gonna be pretty fucking small

Except I got her pregnant...

more moner

your seed must be super stronk

Check out this high-intensity lewd posting.

tiddies

i want to put something in that

S-sorry. ,___,

qt

naw man

FUCK OFF IT

>hot MILF with huge tits
Oh no how terrible