Wtf

>wtf

(wtf) Wining Tiny Fag?

Chair was clearly in need of replacing anyway if it had to have something strapped to the arm. Probably took it from an office clearout

What do you mean “wtf”?

Chair broke. Guy’s ass broke in the process. Case closed.

That's why we circumcise

can you guys watch my glass for a min while i'm gone.

Stop, this is my greatest fear.

spot the fucking kike

fuck out of here jew boy, maybe if you jew niggers washed your filthy foreskins instead of stuffing them full of pennies you wouldnt have to cut them off

that guy is a filthy fucking nigger, obviously never washes his cock, dont use other peoples un hygenic filthy bodies as an example of why we should mutilate baby dicks you fucking jew pedophile

staged

Yes

ahhh i'm back and there is nothing like a nice glass of chocolate milk, thank you

>baby dicks you fucking jew pedophile
MEIN NIGGER

This actually happened. Cheap Chinese gas cylinder in the chair (the thing that's used to provide pressure to make the chair adjust up/down correctly) exploded and sent the piston into the rectum of the occupant. If I recall correctly it did not happen in the states.

>falling for the cut/uncut b8

The amount of fat you would have to be to crest that much pressure in Thebes piston would be so much XD when will fat people learn thwy can’t just sit in normal people chairs or do normal people things?

10/10 made me zozzle

Why does my butt hurt while I am watching this?

*spills*

bro, you've fallen for bait, but I have to second every single word you say

take the pic as your reward and as to show my appriciation

So much this. I literally work as a furniture salesman, and every fucking fatass don't get that things turn to dust when they sit or sleep on it. One fatass even tried to get the company to pay for new flooring in their home, because their four-digit weight combined with normal chairs, and their total inability to actually lift themselves when moving the chair around with them absolutely wrecked their flooring.

thanks for posting the third pic.

so you are basically telling me that a fat person buys furniture which is under scale for their weight level was trying to get the company for what? exactly?

Their not using the appropriate felt pads as every other sane person would do?

the gas canister tube for the chair lift ruptured and took off like a rocket, blew through the seat, and ripped into the guys ass.

Carefull mate. You don't want to get banned.

They felt that it was our fault that they broke their floor, by using chairs wrong. I told them that their choice of chair were a bad choice for hard flooring, especially if they are subjected to overweight. Also they that they could have prevented it by applying felt pads for the chairs, which is standard procedure on furniture on hard flooring (but it would still not have been a problem if they weren't fucking whales).

But heck, I got to crush their expectations of a new flooring, that was always nice.

So we don't get gum stuck in our dicks?

yeah that brand was shit anyways, get island farms chocolate milk, the other shit is puss and evaporated milk.