What's your secret user?

What's your secret user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/soKpfOZhwxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm in love with a 9yo girl
I left college, friends, hobby bc all of this wasn't meaning much anymore.
100% of the time I'm thinking about her or stuff related to her.
This is going on for two years.
IDRK what to do

i consider myself straight as i legit don't find men attractive, while girls certainly do however i do have a thing for being kinda submissive and get humiliated so i have been fantasizing about having to bottom for a guy.

i sometimes put some pictures and stuff on local guy sites or chatroom, i'm overweight so i don't get torrent of replies but i do get someone interested now and then. i always end up baling or not replying.

obv I hide my situation to everyone and on the outside I appear the usual one. I said I dropped school because it was too hard for me (mechanical engineering) and my friends because they were dumbasses. All lies.

congratulations, you're gay!

i don't think i am. like, they don't do anything for me, their body is just meh, no curves, no boobs. the idea of kissing one is pretty gross even.

bypassing a ban is easy..

sorry, you're a gay in denial then...

I lie on the internet for the (you)'s. I rarely get any though.

My dick smells like Instant soup.

i mean... maybe, i'm not the authority on what's gay and what's not. i just don't think i am. i wouldn't have a problem with it, hell as far as i can tell it would be so much easier than bothering with girls but i don't see the appeal of men

pedophilia. but I'm gonna be fine. having a relationship with someone my age would be nice to have company tho

that sounds like depression. go see a doc

sounds more like being a pedophile than a depression lmao

ive havent been sober for almost two years. i havent gone a week without drinking the past two years. and i dont give a shit! whats a beer

sounds more like obsession rather than love. get help

I let my dog have sex with me. I'm male.

I fap to traps. But I would never fuck a dude.

So we're going to ignore the fact you got two dubs and trips
>fucking checkd

isn't that dangerous with the knot and all ?

Sup Forumsro you're gay as fuck. Which is honestly cool. Don't rationalise what's not there... you need a dick up your shitbox.

Sup Forums is gravy about it. You need to be

you're a trap

I'm not depressed because I get to see her very often, and when we get together is wonderful for both (i am playful and cool with kids). I'm not sad, I just have a sort of fear sometimes, because all of my security derives from the love I get from a little girl.
I got depression once, it was totally different.

You sound like you're not even buying into it, you fucking lightweight

How muich weight have you gained as a result? I've gained about 35 lbs from alcoholism...

I nearly killed her.

I keep the knot outside. Sometimes it swells up inside and we are stuck together for 30 minutes

like i said i'd honestly be fine with it, it's current year. i don't think anybody who knows me would care, i just don't see myself in a relationship with a dude. the idea of bottoming once is hot but dudes aren't hot to me.

how so ? i thought traps were guys who dress up like girls

dude. don't. go back to school or get a job. you should see a doc

I stole £350k from my Aunt who had Alzheimer's. When she died I dealt with her Estate and covered it up. Nobody suspects a thing.

selling vids of me and my daughter for bitcoin

that's a loooot of fucking money to cover up. what did you make them think happened to all the money she saved ?

and what I'm gonna say to the doctor?
"Hey hello, I'm a pedo, what can I do?"
lol
can't even tell this stuff to my close friens nor my family, that's why I'm here

Over the past 2 years i've been been trying to sext an autistic girl I work with. She does not want my advances but I could care less. I have no plan to bang her I just hit her up whenever i'm in the mood. The reason this has been going on for so long is because I lose interest every time I talk to her and also we work together once in a blue moon so I don't want my coworkers knowing i'm sexting an autist

Nobody knew how rich she was She was a nasty evil woman who everybody avoided. Never married never had children. Told people her home was rented.

Can't you just try out your fantasies once? This way you're gonna realize if you like men or not.

her age?

>Be 9,
>Mom wakes up, she wake up my dad,
>I don't love you anymore, leave this house,
>He moves out a couple of months later,
>She goes to his workplace, he owns the store,
>She yells at him, calls him names, slap him for no reason, says it all his fault

>Be 12,
>she wakes up, decides that our 9 years old family dog is "sick" and needs to be euthanized
>I wake up, dog is gone,
>Tells me to go to school anyways, heart broken
>She calls me selfish and a fucking asshole for being a man, says all men are the same.
>I start to masturbate to her panties, smell them and lick them,
>I start to fantasize about her,
>She gets a new boyfriend, he's a pothead who's and never worked before "she can change him"
>She fucks with the door open and she's a moaner
>I watch her and masturbate almost every night, never caught me.

>Be 14,
>I leave the house, tired of being under the same roof, stays at my dad 365 days a year.
>Cut all connections with her,
>Keep having fantasies.

>Be 18,
>She wish to reconnect with me,
>My fantasies never stopped,

>Be 23 (now)
>We talk sometimes, I visit her when I'm in town.

I'm shaking a lot right now this is the first time I ever open up to it even to stranger, I know it is fucked up.

Sometimes I wish my girlfriend would leave, that my dad and sister would die so I would only have her left. Then I could tell her everything that I've been feeling for the past 11 years without caring if someone I don't know finds out.

Thing is, is that I don't "desire" her, even thought I want to fuck her with everything I've got, my fantasies have always been about hurting her through sex.

I can't stop it, I know it is disgusting but I just want to hurt her both psychologically and physically for all the pain she brought me as a kid. I just want to shove my cock in her throat and watch her cry as I turn her over and fuck her ass.

yes. you think there's not people specialized in that?
and isn't just that you're a pedo, it sounds like you're obsessed with her

i really want to. i've had a few people respond to me that are willing but i just chicken out every time. always think it'll go wrong or that if they see me they'll change their mind. i'm not the best looking guy though it's mostly because i'm fat

Dude, go to see a doctor. And try to stay away from the girl. It's a kid bro. It's a fucking kid!

Let me be your Mum and fuck my anal passage.

I do have mom roleplay fetish, if it interests you

I've had the same gf since I was 16. I'm now 21 and I wonder what experiences I've missed out on. I have had thoughts of going behind her back, but I can't bring myself to do it.

Few months ago I came to the realization that I’m bi. I’m also married. Me and my wife love to have threesomes, she gets off on me railing other girls and then railing her. She knows I’m bi, but I want to have a threesome with a guy...I still would be dominant all way through, just nervous to tell her.

Get kik and sext with girls

I think it's better to you try to get treated by a doc, than you get caught by her parents or something like that. If you say to the doctor what you feel for her probably he'll be proud of your courage to assume and search for treatment, so don't worry about it

Can't you excercise a little bit? It's pretty annoying, but this way you're gonna satisfy your fantasies. Just running on a regular base can help a lot.

I couldn't do that. We've talked about getting married after graduation and I don't want to throw that all away for some nudes.

I havent gone 4 days without drinking in 13 years.

I committed the Whitechapel murders back in '88.

That’s why you bury the app in some random ass part of your phone she would never look. Turn notifications off. Boom.

Dude, chill, go to a psychologist, everything will be fine, that's kinda a trauma

Ok let's be honest: i already saw a doctor but he said he could help me only if I have a strong will to change my current situation. And honestly when me and that little girl are together it's like being in heaven so I don't have the will to change... that's why I'm stuck

It's not like we're doing some weird stuff: we play and cuddle and watch tv and do homeworks together. Also sometimes I send her cute drawings and she draw hearts with our initials inside. Nothing more. The most extreme stuff is when she kisses my cheeks and I kiss her cheek in return.

High school teacher who periodically gets a similar feeling here
You're not in love with her. You just love her and care about her.
It's a feeling that takes some getting used to because you've spent your whole life assuming a strong emotional bond like that is being in love because it always has been.
But it's not. It's caring about her + idealization.

i used to do 30 km's a day every day except weekends on my bike before and didn't loose any weight did that for a year. maybe it's a thyroid thing, never actually talked to a doctor. either way they do see that i' mover weight in my pictures so it's mostly in my head i'm just very insecure, dunno if losing weight would help much with that

too old

Man, I was shaking for 10 minutes writing this down. The last thing I want is to talk about it without a screen

I don't need nudes from random girls, sometimes I just think about what I could have done in college if I wasn't with her.

Dude that's nice! It's the first time I get in touch with someone which feel the same as me!

Can you please explain what's the difference between "being in love with her" and "love her"? I'm super interested in your point of view

Also, what do you mean with "idealization"?

No, you didn't.

Well, if you are legit happy with were your life is right now, then you stay with her. Thinking about that stuff is normal. But if you are unhappy and only enjoy her company sometimes, then break it off or preoccupy yourself with nudes. Either way, luck be with you whatever you decide user.

Yesterday evening i had a christmas party in a restaurant with some coworker.

I was sitting next to a girl working in the same office as me, pretty beautiful, tall, blonde, although she kinda lacks some curves.

I have a girlfriend that i love but as the evening got longer and more wine was flowing, all that i could think about was diving my hand in her cleavage, and playing with her nipples.

I alreayd took some pics under the table when she wears a skirt, but she always has some dark leggings, so nothing to see here. But when working with here on her computer, i often stand behind her, with a direct view inside her shirt.

I got througg her handbag a few times when i was alone in the ofice, really fast (scared to get caught) without finding anything, i don't even know what i was looking for

Losing weight will help you a lot because people will look different at you. It's a wonderful feeling.

I think you should see a doctor asap for your thyroid problem!

I'm a Grizzly Bear in a human body.

it may be this. be honest, are you sexually attracted to her? cause if you are yo may end hurting her and I don't think you want that.

i'm not sure it is a thyroid problem, i don't want to say it is without it being diagnoised by a doctor because i know a lot of fat people just use that as an excuse for being lazy dicks. i just feel it MIGHT be that cause 30 km's a day is a decent amount right ? i don't overdo it on eating either, only drink water, maybe 1 liption ice tea a week. deep fried food once every 2 weeks etc. so i'm thinking about getting it checked

underage b&

It's hard to put into words to be honest. Basically like you build up in your head this idealized fantasy of what a relationship between the two of you would be like and how awesome it would be and how perfect she is, but that's not really who she is.
Of course you love her, but you love her the way a father loves his daughter. It's just that she didn't actually come from your DNA so you don't realize that's what's happening.
Plus biology isn't doing it's natural "incest is a no go" thing it would be with real family members.

I get really, REALLY turned on by fat men in uniform. My biggest fetish.

My other fetishes include zoo, and dad son teams.

My bf knows i'm into all this and he is cool with it.

My gf is spending the holidays at my place with her girls (14 and 18 yo). I'm already thinking of how to best hide my spycam in the bathroom or in my room (the girls change in it when they're here)

how would the uniform fetish work in real life ? like say you start making out with the dude while wearing the uniform do you lose interest as he takes off his clothes to fuck ?

I'm a registered sex offender.
Have been since I was 14. Fucked the neighbor girl and now I'm 26 and still having to register >.>;

he doesnt need a doctor he needs a priest to marry them together. jesus its like nobody has any common sense around here

Yeah, kinda.

Most of the guys I have been fucked by in uniform unzip their pants, quickie style. It's a lot of fun.

I understand but It's not like have broke up with her. I'm not recovering from some sort of delusion. I'm just happy the way we are when we're together, and we enrich each other: I care for her and she fill the gaps of my soul. So, why shouldn't I be happy as long as it can last?

Honestly yes, I'd like to gave her pleasure (like oral sex or similar stuff), but I developed a very strong sense of control and I know I won't hurt her. We spent together a shitload of time together without major problems.

Also, I know it's really shallow of me to only want guys in uniform to fuck me,while they wear it, but occasionally I will find one that's really into it on the same level as I am. I don't make them do it if they are uncomfortable/sweating too much/or just don't want to.

>idk what do

just stop

Ok I understand you and I can say that you're pretty much right, but I know perfectly that she's far from being perfect, and honestly I like her for what she is: a tomboysh stinky smelly sassy brat!
Also, the "daddy" feeling is super strong, but I have some lingering sexual feelings toward her. I'd never hurt her tho.

it's not that shallow, just depends on what the other guy is into. i'm not into the same thing but as an overweight dude i'd prefer to keep on the uniform tbh, feels less scary than being naked.

see

lol dude, best advice so far

Yeah, it's just that natural male instinct to stick your dick into any girl you care about.
You're not really in love with her.

Overweight dudes look really good to me naked, also. You have nothing to be ashamed of. I find it a big turn on when a nice big belly fills out tight clothing and a tie hangs off it - but i also find it a big turn on to snuggle into a naked big belly.

what's "real love" then?

look, I understand. you imagine this scenario where you take care of her but you're also lovers and your relationship works and you're both happy. but it's not possible. don't obsess over her and be responsible. if you have to spend less time with her do it, and seriously, seeing a therapist could help

I'm deeply interested, i'm not messing around with you

I have an old shoe that I sleep with. youtu.be/soKpfOZhwxI

I mean, that's a hell of a question, but it's more than just "I really care about this girl + want to stick my dick in her"
I don't have a good answer to it. That's some philosopher's shit. Sorry dude.

But I guess I can say regarding age gaps, real love I think requires a certain degree of shared experience with the world that an adult can never really have with a child/teenager. Things that are very important to them will never be important to you, and visa versa (at least until they grow up).

Kill yourself

The only reason I'm with my gf is her 15yo daughter
She recently started to test her female charms on me, her mom thinks it's cute and encourages me to give her positive feedback

You cumming inside your daughter bro? How old is she?

Nice.

Never had sex because I'm not confident enough to try hard enough and not attractive enough that women jump on my dick..... almost got with this mexican chick this year but she "wasnt read to go all the way" fuck sake (I'm 27)

no, i drug her and then play with her (not going too far) while outted, and record. 16

it's nice to hear some people don't mind it or maybe even prefer it. though i know it's not healthy being overweight so i do want so lose weight. i agree with the people saying you shouldn't be ashamed of it but on the other hand i think the people saying all sizes are healthy are full of bullshit. as a fat guy i know i'm not healthy, the risks to my heart, potential to get diabetes etc.

It interests me...

When she does something that makes you want to beat the shit out of her but you don't.

Thanx, that's one of the best answers I ever had!

Still for my experience I think I'm in love with her tho. I feel a bit of jealous (together with happiness for her) when she talks about boys of her class or when she talks about happy times she had when we didn't know each other. I know it's creepy and weird but I can't help it