If there was a vote to choose 3 female celebs to become forced public footsluts, who would get chosen?

if there was a vote to choose 3 female celebs to become forced public footsluts, who would get chosen?

Other urls found in this thread:

vigilantcitizen.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not a foot guy but I choose Emma for anything celeb related

if not a public footslut, then what kind of public slave would you make her then?

idk user that would take a lot of thinking. who are your other 2?

for public footsluts?

yeah

maybe miranda cosgrove, not sure for third

no Kristen Stewart? I know she's a favorite of y'all

public toilet or asshole open for free use

only if they make her wear shoes without socks

dam i wonder how emma would react to that

I bet she would be open to try it, it's empowering to a woman to choose to be a public toilet who wilfully gives up her privilege as a white celebrity to receive our gifts

I figured that was a given

she would try to protest and say that it makes her feet too sweaty

I bet you would really like valerian root

would it be better if emma hates it too?

hates what user?

Victoria Justice is a must, but her perfect feet would get ruined

whatever slave she gets turned into

maybe just make her a "sniffing only" public footslut

hmm. yeah I think it would be better if she didn't like it, yes.

Sounds good, have her wear the same socks and shoes for a week. Especially while exercising.

what happens to her week-old socks after?

what slave can she be turned into then? let's list ideas

cuddle slave

we eat them

smegma cleaner

what if she complains that one week is too long?

I'd organize a campaign to vote for men, because you footfags are so fucking creepy. Seriously, you're worse than child molesters.

emma crapson
>she has a cringy smile, hideous and in fact .has the body of a 12 year old boy
>nose that looks like it's created by a shitty sculptur
>tiny lips
>ugly eyes
>ugly hair
>uneven skin color
>second chin
>uneven eyebrows
>no ass
>terrible actress
>feminist
>sucked jew dick for acting roles
>sucked UN dick for recognition
>wonky uneven tits
>ugly troll legs

my favorite pic

hnng her feet need to be used

Public anal dumpster

i wonder how much she would resist

Or this

No foot fetish for me but I would pick Emma Watson, Emma Stone and Daisy Ridley as anal fuck toy and cum dumpster.

imagine emma watson trapped in a box with her head sticking out one side and her ass out the other

Yeah, in like Time square with a sign: Free to use but, use it hard!

she'd also be ring-gagged so guys can deposit their cum in her mouth

Millie Brown, Emma Watson, The Queen of England.

emma watson would make a good footslut

What does a foot slut do?

OP is a degenerate foot fetish faggot.

Nothing wrong with being into feet, but saying foot slut makes you sound like a cringey faggot.

what do you think of this?

Nice mouth slut too

That her right place in life man, the only thing missing is a video feed of her 24/7 live on the web.

So you keep posting this in every celeb thread where photo of Emma Watson are posted... I wonder, what is a hot women for you? If Emma is a trash bag to your eyes, what account for a hot women?

emma roberts

Lol ok! For my taste, Watson and Stone are a thousand time more hotter that Robert

both her feet and mouth should be used

with emma watson trapped in a mouth/anal box, what should happen to emma stone?

Everyone got different tastes. As a faker, i must go beyond my taste to do request. Sometime I need to work on girls I don't find attractive for my taste. It's harder to find the motivation lol

For me, I think the same treatment as Watson. I think I would love even more to fuck her ass and face than Watson. Having to choose between the two would be hard as hell!

i'd want two more holes in the box for her feet to be out too, but that's just me

That's ok! What would be your top five ass you would fuck in Hollywood?
1.Emma Stone
2.Sophie Turner
3.Emma Watson
4.Kristen Stewart
5.Daisy Ridley

And Jessica Biel, from ten years ago, at the time of chainsaw and chuck and Larry. Now it's less awesome

not sure but emma stone and emma watson are way up there for me. which one do you think would hate it more?

Problably Watson. Stone look like a hot minx. But, Watson admitted finding the beast hotter than the prince in B and the B, hence showing that she has a little Beastiality fetish so... by the way, if you like my fakes, you can find all my work at r/spermlord on reddit

1. Robert Downy Jr
2. Ahmed Best - the VA for Jar Jar Binks
3. Maisie Williams - ugly girls are the sluttiest
4. Jennifer Lawrence
5. Emily Browning - has that whole "perpetual loli" look despite being late 20s.

Also, if you like to think of celeb as fuck toy, are you aware of the Monarch Programming conspiracy theory? If it's true ( and I think it is), Harvey Weinstein is just the tip of the iceberg of what is really happening behind the scene!

i want to see emma's reaction when she's in the box and all the horny male teens come to finger her asshole

Maisie's ass would probably be number 6 on my list.

The newest addition to the monarch slave prostitution ring!

I have to go but, check into Monarch symbolism. ( best place on the web is Vigilant Citizen). But be aware that once you go down that dark road, you'll never be able to go back, you'll see the symboles and patterns everywhere! The world of Hollywood is not what you think!

nice choices friend

If you want to understand why Emma and all the others have at least one picture of them hiding one of their eye, why every celeb girls have pictures depicting Butterfly? Why celeb dies at the age of 27? Why Britney got her head shave, why celeb goes short hair, why every celeb has a Marilyn Monroe photoshoot... check Monarch Programming!

Thx

the monarch butterfly thing?

Kinda, it would be hard to explain quickly, it's something that you have to jump in yourself and read. It all about mind control using trauma and électrochoc on childs to create alter ego which can be control via hypnosis. All the symbolism of Hollywood and the music industry is base on that. Multiple personnality. In your picture, we have a really sexual Emma which is not in par with her normal behaviour. Start your research with Mk-Ultra mind control. This shit was proven real! It's a program from the CIA in the Cold War to create the perfect mind control slave. It's the base of the theorie behind Monarch program which would be it's follow up in the entertainement industry!

>Reply to Thread No.754422336
I study hypnosis and symbolism for years. It's my obsession and I can tell you, Monarch Programming could be totally real.

you should watch Wormwood on Netflix

Every conspiracy fag says that shit.

>Its hard to explain so you have to read it for yourself

Basically means it's a load of shit and then only way you'd buy it is through deluding yourself through false research, and even then it obviously only works on dumbasses in the first place.

And we all know how strongly and idiot will defend their opinions and beliefs even when they're wrong.

No i could explain i! But not in five minute, would take hours, lot of exemple and more that this thread could offer. Actually we say that because, you can even start to accept it if you just hear a little about it. You have to make your own research to understand and believe what would be true in it for you. No conspiracy theorist has the full truth. Not even simple truth. We just use our brain and search for the truth instead of believing in the establish truth which we all know is bogus. If you think the world is all Flower and bubble gum, stay in your illusion! I will probably make a full post on the subject on my sub reddit one day. I wish I could explain it all in easy way but, first you have to understand Hypnosis, symbolism, how the elite works, how the world economy works. Their is no important things in this world that can be understand in 5 min small talk.

You probably still think 911 was a theorist attack? Never been on the web to go check docu on why people think it's an inside job, why architect think it's an inside job? So why should I try to explain that the symbolism of the World Trade Center area is tied to free Masson and the luciferian doctrine. ( and this you won't find stuff explaining it everywhere like the simple architect explanation.

I guess you also never heard of Mk-ultra? Which was proven before congress hearing.

Can you explain to me the symbolism of Taylor Swift "what you made me do" clip or Katy Perry "Bon Appettit"?

oh fuck yes

Open your eyes.
In the realm of the blind, those who keep one eye open are kings vigilantcitizen.com
( this guy know his symbolism and will explain most of the monarch theorie but read the page "read this first"

Where did she get a mug of pulque?

YOU walk into a bathroom during a party, you pee and was up, as you finish the door open and closes really fast, you look over, and see this... What do?

(trained by Weinstein)

I'd get a boner