Hey Sup Forums I'm trying to make a bit of extra money and thought I'd come to you guys. Selling pics, videos...

Hey Sup Forums I'm trying to make a bit of extra money and thought I'd come to you guys. Selling pics, videos, Skype stuff etc. We can discuss prices and stuff when you hit me up. My kik's Oreliqn. Hope to hear from you guys

clearly photoshopped

but this shit is free on the web

Start getting better at photoshop, fucking retard

It's not but alright dude

show us a rabbit jutsu then

Why would anybody in their right mind buy pics, vidz or sessions for money online.

If anybody considered it... Go kill yourself fucking fgts! Or go at the gym and take some coke, if thats the only way your sorry souls can interact with females

show kitty

show wizard sleave

Not about to give it out for free. That's just poor marketing

Not responding to messages is poor customer service.

Op, do you think we are retarded? Post better pic with visible timestamp and without using Snap you dumb ***

What messages? Haven't gotten any lol

> Thinking your busted ugly ass body will net you a cent when pics of 10s are free on google...

you cant sell something without showing it all.
sure people know what pussy looks like but you can make teasing pictures and hotter stuff should be that cost money.

sent two, no reply

check kik spelling?

It's a guy faggot there is no pussy. You're buying dick

Fine prove it.

Show a pic of the same body area except your left hand covers your right tit using just your pinkie.

but a rabbit jutsu isn't even sexual

Bitch, you seriously think people are gonna pay for your mediocre tits in times where 11/10's are available for the price of one google-search? GTFO

wtf do you have that the internet cant provide for free bitch

this

How much to show ladydick?