Why is every woman so ugly Sup Forums? How can I possibly find someone to date when pic related?

Why is every woman so ugly Sup Forums? How can I possibly find someone to date when pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Show your face, let's see your quality looks

Victoria doesn’t seem to have enough Milfs from what I’ve seen, but definitely pick “single, looking for men between...”

Every woman is ugly because they are not traps

It's not that. Most of these women are obese and have shitty attitudes. I see lots of regular nice looking women everywhere yet when it comes to online dating they all look like pic related.

I wouldnt be so sure. The very bottom one looks like they were once a man.

Sure, how about less shit talking and more proving that you yourself meet any standards

I'm 25 so searching for "want kids" because I'm after a serious relationship. How can I ever find a real qt again? When should I just kill myself?

Unless there is something physically/emotionally wrong with a women she will have no reason to ever use online dating in any serious way.

Yeah then pick the blonde. She’s pretty cute and doesn’t look fat.

That's what I started to figure. Where's the best place to meet a qt then? Uni?

I’m starting Uni next year, 19 rn will be 20 when I go in. Hoping I’ll meet some real qts.

She's a massive bogan. Her hobby is cars which is cool but she wears trackies in her photos and has bad skin for her age. Kill me.

>ITT Fat neckbeard who didn't shower since 9/11 and constantly reeks of his own sperm unloaded while watching MLP is bitching about women online

You will, but "hi" from time to time will be the peak of your sexual adventures

If they're desperate enough to go on online dating then they're gonna be ugly af

I’m not a neckbeard with a 6-7 face and I keep fit. I’m hoping I can get farther than that at least.

>She's a massive bogan. Her hobby is cars which is cool but she wears trackies in her photos and has bad skin for her age. Kill me.

holy fuck i lol'd

>using a dating site/app
>expecting girls to be over 7/10
do you want me to go any further

>I’m not a neckbeard with a 6-7 face and I keep fit
prove it, pic

My perfect girl doesn't exist.

G

O

O

U

T

S

I

D

E

!

JUST

/thread

show the criteria

Pic dump at:

discord dot gg/trHWp5

Gotta wait 4 minutes to post the next pic but these were the rest-

Want Children
Want more children
Undecided

Smoke regularly
Smoke occasionally

Drink socially
Drink regularly

Marriage is sacred
Marriage is important

I'm hoping to find the one
I'm ready for a relationship

WTF

You now realize that any woman who's above a 2/10 doesn't need to lower themselves to online dating and can get a laid just by walking out the front door, it's not a level playing field.
Also women on dating sites rate the attractiveness of men incredibly harshly compared to how men rate women, unless you look like model you are not going to get anyone that's not desperate, fat or irredeemably ugly.

**holds up spork!!!**