Is the Xbox One X worth getting? I currently have a regular PS4 and don't play it very much...

Is the Xbox One X worth getting? I currently have a regular PS4 and don't play it very much. Is it that big of an upgrade or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6LOD-pwJY6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

get a comp if you want a upgrade

Get a PC if you want an upgrade, fag

It probably preforms better but the only selling points I've seen are "THE MOST POWERFUL CONSLE EVER" which is probably horseshit. And they rave about it being able to play games in 4K. So if you have a 4K TV and you wanna get a different console then go ahead. The Bros over at Sup Forums probably can explain it better user

PS4 pro trumps Xbox one x anyday, sorry but pc sucks now too

I have a MacBook Pro that I play WoW on but am still considering getting an Xbox One X.

>PS4 Pro better than PC
Please step back and look at what you you typed user

How do I tell if my tv is 4K?

Ps4 has more exclusives like horizon zero dawn and bloodborne and will have more in the future like last of us 2 and that open world samurai game. Other than that they are basically the same machine. If you don't care bout exclusives and just wanna play sport games and gta 5 then get the xbox x and buy the fanciest tv, it will have slightly better graphics.

Look it up lol. Or just check on it somewhere. What kind of TV do you have?

Exactly this.

The Xbox is a wannabe pc made console so if it sucks so does the pc

I have an xbox one. Halo was the only reason I got it and it sucks. Never tried PS4 but my brother switched over and says its better.

>sorry but pc sucks now too

Kek

it doesnt matter, console games are shit, just the same shooter with different skin over and over

THIS ftkids

This

and fifa

What I want to know is, is it even worth buying an XboneXOneXOne, or are they going to release an upgrade/entirely new console in a year and a half?

also NFL and NBA2K

>playing videogames
>on a TV
topkek

>have a MacBook Pro that I play WoW
That's not an upgrade compared to PS4 normal...
People were suggesting an actual PC.

I don´t see why you´d get and Xbox one X instead of a PC if you´re looking for quality graphics.
If it´s the game the console has to offer you are after, since you already have a PS4, buy a Switch and you´re pretty much getting everything one can wish for.
The only reason I can think of someone buying an Xbox One X is because they didn´t know they were making a mistake.

Xbox has slightly better hardware but PS4 has much, much better exclusives. Get a PS4 with Horizon Zero Dawn and you wont look back.

>I currently have a regular PS4
No wait for God of War 4.
youtube.com/watch?v=6LOD-pwJY6E
And Killzone 5.

You know what I fuckin mean

I'd say get a pc, xbone x may be more powerfult han the ps4 but it has one major issue: It lacks games, it gets virtually no exclusives, its online community is worse than shit to the point MS has been begging sony for cross playform netplay due to how dead xbone is.

So keep with the ps4, or get a decent PC. Actually just get a pc in the long run nothing gets more games for it than the pc.

It's the same, just the Xbox is not as mod friendly like the pc

No matter how powerful a system may be if it lacks games its garbage, pretty graphics don't make a good game, Look at undertale game looks worse than most snes games, yet its an extremely good game, far better than most AAA garbage in the last few years. Only an idiot thinks graphics makes a good game. Look at ff7, the story was shit, most of the characters were shit, the main villian was a ocd dude with a mother complex. Only literally thing it had going for it at the time was how pretty it was.

Wild arms which came out around the time ff7 was out was a far better game as a whole, both in story and gameplay. Yet it was msotly overlooked as people seen ff7 everywhere.

Also every Xbox game is on the pc so if you own one you don't need the other

just get the thing that can both make and play games.

>pc master race

Idk if OP is interested in PC. You're right bit compared to PS4 the Xbox has alot more freedom on mods.

I dunno I often play my pc games on a huge hdtv screen. especally if its one I can use a controller for.

>Like you take the time to make games

ive had xbox for like a year and ive literally ran out of any fun shit to play, just get ps4 it gets all the exclusives while xbox has pretty much none

I bought one, upgraded from a 2tb one s. I honeslty can't tell a difference in speed or game quality. Kinda sucks it only has 1TB as of now.

Killing our competition like in nature

1. be attractive
2. don't be unattractive

problem solved

PC master race

I wish most console games had 60 fps. I wouldn‘t even complain about 720p then.

You can have 1080p that goes 60fps so I can has it all

I made this meme many years ago

I think op left cause we to busy circle jerking about pc, a format he didn't even ask about

Intelligent and good looking,
me and my girl can be emotionally unstable together

OP was so convinced he had to leave immediately and buy a PC

Kek

Cuz 'Murcia