youtu.be/jMBisq2b3yQ
youtu.be/AA7re8e8NY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

back again!

and I feel like a QOTT

>QOTT:
>What is your favorite cut of steak
>how done do you get it?

Average. A bit curious. You do psych stuff as a job right? There's something I've wanted to bring up some time now to my providers, it explains a lot of how I am but I only have vague memories of it, I wonder if I'm just inventing or something.

youtu.be/jMBisq2b3yQ

henlo
i dont know much about steak but I like to have it well done

*inventing memories

filet or kys
well done ofc

>Misaki Claimed

are the vague memories or something traumatic?

Prime rib well done with ketchup and ranch on the side pls

>prime rib - mid rare with au jus

eep....well done eh?

hey what makes you happy works

can't tell if meme

honestly user i've never had steak before, the only type I know is well done

Well it's pretty vivid memories involving some older girl (I was a kid like 6 at the time) and I felt super guilty afterward later on, idk why, nothing might have even happened all I know what I was in a bed with some teen girl. I have no idea who she was, it was a work party of some acquaintance of my father who is dead now, I'd never see or know the person if I ever saw them again so it's not like hypothetical punitive actions are something I want. It's really just curiousity cause it seems equally likely that I saw stories of kids getting abused and was like "hey I have those symptoms too".

well nothing wrong there

I know that people get all pissy about mid rare or nothing

but I do believe that people should just eat what they eat and be happy

Scotch fillet, rare.
Kek, thinking thats me.

YOUR WAIFU IS SHIT

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня
Marinated flank steak is good
And medium rare

Hi duke

duke

Person
Klonata

how are you?

so uncovered memories are a really touchy thing

First, if they are true uncovered memories then something bad usually happened to cover them. On the other hand three other issues arise

1. The therapist can cause false memories
2. The clinet (as you asked) can exagerate or imagine false memories
3. a client (not saying this is you) can make them up for attention or secondary gain

Now if you are wondering about issue 2...it's so hard without a good amount of work to tell. But ask yourself this. When did you start remembering these potential recovered memories? AND what was going on in your life at the time? How old were you?

rare is good

hello Rory ^_^

k...have a (you)

oooh a fan of the flank

how are you btw?

I guess okay

Hi

>>claimed

Is chicken tendies a cut?

Memes aside Hanger Steak, Mid Rare

is meme

I've never brought it up with therapists. The way I see it, I have the symptoms that most victims of sexual assault in childhood would have, whether or not it actually happened. So it really doesn't matter if it happened or not

Anyways, I started "remembering" and feeling guilty about things when I was like 11 or 12 when I got sex ed classes basically. And well before serious issues like depression started being an issue in my teens and realizing I was BPD which wasn't ever diagnosed but was super obvious to me after a few years of being an adult.

Muh waifu

youtu.be/AA7re8e8NY4

how is you?

hanger huh? nice

how are you tonight?

goodness...so now that we are in new thread...what's up?

obviously not diagnosing but the timing, symptoms, and situation the recovery started kind of smacks of legitimacy

if I was working with someone who described that to me, obviously in far greater detail and with back story I'd begin to consider it legit recovery

but yeah the point being you do what's good for you

Rory is fine. About to head to work.

I'm good, I'm getting paid to sit around and wait so i can't complain a whole lot. How are you tonight?

(Also Hanger Steak is great anyone should try it )

Its probably a terrible idea but I'm trying to figure out what will happen if I use a sabot on my custom 30-06 ammo and put a 62 grain steel tip bullet in instead
Other than that? Trying to figure out what I'm doing here lol

nice....getting paid for nada!

clearly have at least mobile access

doing well thanks...waiting for pizza to arrive

have a good day

Would bringing that up even change the recovery? I'm doing meds atm, they're not super effective, and do DBT, which I feel is super effective. I don't think the treatment would really change if I brought that stuff up.

To be honest I think everyone could benefit from DBT it's basically budhism anyways, but maybe it wouldn't be as effective for some.

I guess okay

Is it weird to occasionally hear voices when you're in a silent room?
Because from time to time I hear a very distinct whisper in my ear and it freaks me out, especially because I can tell who the voice belongs to

best of luck???

well I have two immediate responses on that

admittedly one is biased since I work in analytic psychology

so first, if you feel that DBT is helping and have little to no interest in exploring or reliving the event...stick with the program

Now the biased me says that I would choose to offer (VERY GENTLE offer) recovery for two reasons

1. A stuck memory that remains stuck can cause long term stagnation in healing
2. If the symptoms you are treating are working then awesome...however, if they aren't as effective, it may be because the therapist or treatment team is missing something that might make treatment more "accurate"

example...if I have a woman who was emotionally abused, I might treat her with one therapy....if however I find out later it was physical abuse, I might have gone a different route

so that's the best I can offer

just know though that should you go the recovery route and your memories are legit, dark days will occur when you start opening them...once you work through them it gets a lot better...but the storm always hits before recovery happens

I guess that's ok
you might have hearing problems

she's cuter that way uwu

it's actually me coming to get chlamydia
Sometimes when the brain has no stimulations, it stimulates itself

Clinically the treatments aren't helping, the only reason I haven't offed myself is because I don't have access to firearms. And the only good suicide drugs are only obtainable via methods like going to mexico.

My ultimate goal is to still an hero. I'm sorry that's the case cause I know you actually care and lost people you try to help but I'm not paying you and you have no contract to me, so sorry for that.

Right now my next plan is to buy some grey market analogue of ketamine. I already abuse drugs heavily and in the past MXE was a very enjoyable thing for me. Ketamine has actual anti-depressant effects, as do it's analogues. I'll be abusing them to be sure but whatever.

I mean....yeah it sucks but I also know that I am not here to be a therapist...and I know I don't have magic words all the time

all I can say is I hope the absolute best for you

I probably do,tbh

Jokes on you, I don't have it
I wish my brain would stimulate itself in a way that doesn't make me freeze up

did you get checked?
Fear is a great stimulant, you have a smart brain

Yeah I know. It's nice to talk to someone like you, sometimes I really want to just cut the bullshit with therapists and be like "now seriously though, realtalk now" but laws and shit mean you gotta follow rules otherwise people sue you into bankruptcy because humans are awful as a rule.

i get that too user
are you aware of shadow people?

Prime rib rare, with a good dry rub on it.
Welcome back friendo.

Yeah use mobile and company wifi. It's not a bad gig for now. Pizza? did you get enough for everyone else? Or just me.

Thanks friendo, how was the chicken?

I did not, but I know I don't have it
I think my brain learned some things over the years

Isn't that the thing where you see things in the corner of your eye when you move them?

you'd like me as a real life therapist then

I get right to straight talk

But I totally get your reticence to say what you really feel. I only call police on a client who says like "if I leave this office I die."

good evening!

have a book!

oh I have plenty

enjoy

Herro again

Was good! How did work go?
Why thank you, how are you this evening?
I liek that gif...
And who closes at 1pm?

Dispensing product

divine....pizza has arrived....resting...and on a whim since so many clients took next week of I took a straight 9 days off starting Friday

Shitty companies do

It shows no symptoms before it's too late
Did it ever learn who best girl was?

>Isn't that the thing where you see things in the corner of your eye when you move them?
yup, it is

I want to play with your Fluffer...
Sparatic time off is the best! Sounds like its going to be some good time off!
Yeah no kidding...

I might like that. I'd never tell you that I want to die though. When I get asked if I'm suicidal, it's bait asking if I'm gonna kill myself, I sometimes winder why they ask. If I wanted to off myself the last thing I'd want is to be locked up.

If I had firearm access I'd be dead I'm only alive cause the method I chose left me alive but crippled. I feel kind of cheated tbh.

Trust me, I know
I'm not sure I did, who is it?

I always thought that had something to do with your eyes moving faster than the brain can register, so it fills the small gaps with darkness

so rip you still?

is that a yes?

Still rest in peperonies...

lame

oooh I wanted those quads for you

and yes those types of time off are awesome!

what's your favorite pizza topping?

believe it or not I can understand that. One thing about me is that I am very careful how I explain informed consent...in informed consent you have to do the whole "i keep your secrets unless you say you want to harm yourself" etc

one day I had a girl flip out when I say that. froze up...stopped talking and I explained what I really meant...about how I determine suicidal behavior and such...I can have people tell me they are actively thinking it but I go into "do you have a plan, access, and means? If not, then I am here and let's talk....I hate putting people off by making them instantly think I am going to call an ambulance every time they say the word

probably my best attribute outside of my training is my stone face...I never overreact and that seems to be greatly appreciated

Popsicles are the perfect dessert. They're fruity, low in calories, and you never feel fat after eating one.

good afternoon

Your telling me.
Hmm, Im simple id say either peperoni or sausage.

you are not one of those heretics that put pineapple on pizza are you?

i had 3 hours of work time left, spent an hour working and two hours waiting for my Quality Control guy to check my stuff.
>>MFW he went home for the day.

I like bolis

one day we'll be able to play games together

Shes fun to play with.

...Got to love QC. They are really good at stuff like that.
One day we will once again.
Thats good! She is a cute.

hard candy is good too uwu

sausage is what I get as well....nice and simple

hell....no

have you ever had a bolis? I wasn't sure you'd know what it was

I've told I eat Popsicles in a very suggestive manner...

and we'll have to find out what holo's been up to and get him to play again

Shes a handful though.

Request your waifus doing stuff here

still super cute

and where has Holo been anyway?

I had to google it, I thought you mispelled lolis :o
I don't know what they are
Do you deep throat popsicles or something? It's good practice ngl

Good, a healthy member is a happy member
It's whoever you love the most

well to be fair you make a lot of innuendos, not surprised at all

How's it going?

Simple is normally best for me.
For sure!
They normally are when they are young.

wow im not a pedo -_-
theyre frozen juice water thingys

Hey, those look good. And I mean lolis like a lollipop you dingus

why are you always talking about guns
are you out here killing niggas?

oh in that case I've enjoyed a loli or 2 in my life
I like the blue ones :o

I got enough practical experience, ngl

A member?
You always start the dirty talk, I'm a good christian

Cute

I am alive and well
Tomorrow is rest day and haircut day uwu
Tempted to go out

still cute but hair down was better desu

yes, private member and all that
Guess I'm pretty sexual, my b

Hi Nero

So, are boy waifus gayer or straighter than girl waifus? I can't tell because honestly women are gay as fuck for me right now

holo is ded

how much longer til you go back to work?

They are not gay due to fempenis.

Just not been posting in thread.
8th so still time left haha.

Awake again.
Morning.