Hey Sup Forums I need to take in a suppository

hey Sup Forums I need to take in a suppository...

what is the most painless and fastest way to do it?

if you got tutorials it would be very helpful

share your personal experiences with suppositories, why did you take them and how big were they?

Just finger your ass a bunch before you put it in

Put some creame at your anus first and then insert it with the flat end first. Nurse here.

j-j-jam it in

I have water based lube, can I use that instead?

apply warm lubricant, i dont know warmed up coconut oil or something, and probably take a few breathers so you don't completely rape yourself. It's basically easier than taking a shit

don't use suppositories, be strong!

I usually drench a ginger root with ghost/reaper peppers and then shove that up.

Worked like a charm!

Take a good shit first use. Lube in and on your butthole first, kinda crouch down, relax, and exhale as you stick it in. Won't feel it at all

the "rocket" tips should be on the opposite side when iserting.
the tip should be on your finger, press it gently and VOOPS, your butthole will suck it upp just like that. no biggie.

Then it dissolves or some shit?

make sure not to take it out of the foil

Wow, this user obviously graduated med school, you should listen to him

also, the info i wrote here you can also read on every packet.
if it isnt pre lube, you can lube it if you would like. or use saliva.
i had pre lubed versions and didnt feel a thing, just the latter two weeks i had thought they should go inside the butt just what made sense,
yes, the rockets tip in. but hell no.
i spend two weeks with a finger upp my butthole for it just to glide out again.
shit was cash though since they were full of morphine.

U can use any lube. it dosent hurt at all

superglue it to the largest dildo you can buy and quickly shove the entire thing up your ass w/o lube

it will go up pretty far and your inside butthole will take care of it like it was in your stomach.
i did not see any pill corpses in my poo, but i havent really researched it any at all.
just felt really dumb after two weeks fingering, reading the pack-thingie with information on the what the fuck to do.

this guy gets it. shit first (preferably), squat down, lube up, stick it in, enjoy

you can buy lube at the convenience store btw. have you never used butt plugs? I am disappoint

I use these everyday, don’t stress it op. Make sure your hole is lined up nicley, then very quickly without hesitating, you need to shove that fucker up there as fast and with as much force as you can so it can shoot up to your inner colon where the medicine needs to be. Go flat end first, it’s engineered this way so the flat piece can ram all the poop out of the way on its way up

Bifag here. Water based lube sounds logical to me. Lay on your side, pull on leg to your chest, and lubricate. Relax. It's medicine, not a cock. Gently push in the tablet. Bear down at first if necessary. The way the anal muscles work, it should get sucked up easily. Alternatively, squat as if shitting in the wild, and insert.

Lube, pointy side first
Lay on side with top leg close to fetal position, bottom leg extended, but relaxed
Don't flex your shitslicer
If you're truly desperate go to a sex shop and buy a popper, google how to use

>lay on side

THIS

Painless? Fuckin pussy.

make sure the pharmacist gave you a suppository and not an ovule. That would be a little more uncomfortable.

Stick it by the pointy side deep enough into your ass. You'll might need to insert a bit of your finger.
Then hold so you don't expel it.
It's not rocket science.

Why do you need daily suppositories?

They come with an insertion tool

NOT the pointy side first, the flat goes first! otherwise i might work its way out again. Nurse here!

If you don't hold it, it'll shoot out like a rocket
I'm sure there's some science to that

Hey all,

thank you for all of your replies (apart from obvious troll ones) they helped. I took a suppository in with a bit of discomfort at the end (like something scratched me) , I used water based lube, it went in 3 secs or less. I laid down on my back thought, thats how I felt most comfortable.

Thank you Sup Forums once again!

Scratching? There should be no scratching.....you.....you did unwrap it right?

Yes I did xD

Stop being a faggot and stick it in your ass.

I chew it like gum

>what is the most painless and fastest way to do it?
Orally.

>enjoy

thx user I needed that

no problem bro. hope you took the flat side first.
if not and it went alright. it will go up so much faster you wont even recognize it, with the flat top first.
if #1 you nigga gay now.

You fucking homosexuals always find new ways to disappoint me.
If there was one thing, one fucking thing in the world i was sure you useless faggots were capable of, it'd be putting things up your ass.
And you really need help to fit a tiny thing like that? They put these things into children and your grown ass cant handle it? You are a disgusting idiot. Fuck off.

2* fuck it. too drunk. good night 3ghunz

>go in the doggy position
>spit on it
>put it slowly in your butt
>lay on the side to ensure it doesn't come out
>profit

first its gay and disappointing.
second it is he cant handle it?
lol sounds like you are the faggot around here.

I think the best way is to stick it in your pooper

Lol flat end first.

Vasoline dumbass.

What? Speak English ivan.

Scratching? Probably a rough edge on the suppository or cut your damn finger nails.

chew it instead of stickin it up yer arse

Yup it was a rough edge since my finger nails are trimmed :)

----------

Now to the rest of most replies, why do most of you guys (or girls) have to sexualize everything ?

fuck off brad, todd, maryl streep or whatever shit of a name you have got.

also nice comeback, when your cuck ass country is worse than me on the english language, even though its their mother language.

fuck off, cuck lord.

Just stick it in your ass. It's smaller than a pinky ffs. Don't act like you've never shoved anything up your ass before.