Eire éire

/Autism O'clock/ edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mdj-2R-Y5cI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>still misusing /

>Bought the Persona 5 P3/P4 DLC
>The OST for them only play in dungeons and when you're wearing the specific gear
Waste of money

Please enlighten me on the rules of using //, you big memelord

/éire/ - /eire/
And no spaces in the /edition/.

Think it'll go on sale at any point? I've spent the past 2 months playing P5 and was playing Nier before it so I have a load of games from this year to catch up on before I get to miku.

So, that was an interesting series of threads.

You shouldn't spaces between them, as well I frown upon capital usage. Also it's /éire/ not éire. Personally I F3 for ire/ so it can lead to mishaps.

Hopefully they come back tomorrow.

ANZU
N
Z
U

17 year old detected.

Disgusting.

I forgot how glad we were to have the last few months.

rate

Still prefer her over that other weirdo that one lad kept spamming.

Why? Do you want /éire/ to be a shitfest for the entire summer?

Step aside.

>we

I think that's exactly what he wants.

better a cute roach than some drug addled yank that whores herself out to the highest bidder

good decision

yeah...no

>Moon, X, Sapphire
Good taste.

>White
Ara now.

>w-why do you want people invading my s-s-s-safe spaaaaaace!

Anime pedos are literal children, afraid of confrontation and needing validation from other pedos.

TRVE GAELIC MINGE
FOR TRVE GAELS

>spending €15 on costume swaps

>File: games.png (3.8 MB, 1631x1049)

You should rename it "yes i have autism"

fucking tool

Half of that PS4 library is just remasters

Nico, I'll never understand you. You post anime and arguably avatarfag, yet you seem to constantly feel the need to distance yourself from the other anime posters.

>I have shit internet and everyone should be nice to me!!

>better a cute roach than some drug addled yank that whores herself out to the highest bidder

OK first of all roaches aren't cute. Second of all Anzu whores herself out to people as well, look at her bruised knees. Third of all being a whore is encoded in Irish women's genes.

I thought you could play the P3/P4 OST outside of the dungeons or something, akin to MGSV

It probably will at some stage before the end of the year. Same deal. Tekken 7 is out in a couple of days, Crash N.Sane Trilogy and Wipeout are out in June too. And I only just bought Bloodborne, Nioh, Odin Sphere and Vanquish. Have Prey and Nier to play off my mate's Steam account too

How do you afford it all is all I'm wondering

That's got to be 40 quid a game. You'd probably have saved money getting a smoking addiction instead

>being a whore is encoded in Irish women's genes
*grabs you by the throat*

>Spending anything less than €100 on jeans.
ISHYGDDT

disposable income.

>spending that much on clothes
I bet you wear a vest too.

Crash trilogy looks really good, I was surprised. I want to play Zelda and Horizon at some stage. Will probably get the Wii U version of Zelda, still iffy on the Switch.

B-b-back the fuck off?!?!?!?!

Awfully strong jaw.

>Crash gets a remaster
>Spyro doesn't even though it's objectively better

Having a job. It's not that much over a few years.

>buying shooters on console
>buying multiplats on console

Good selection otherwise. I wouldn't mind playing the FE WiiU game but I shitcanned my WiiU on adverts
Even if you could've done that it's still it's not worth fifteen smackeroos
Crash looks good but I think they could do with adjusting the colours in some levels since it can look washed out at times compared to the original. I got Horizon with my PS4 but I sold it in CEX immediately since I've no interest in current gen open world games. Switch is overpriced, underpowered and its only game is already on the WiiU.

She looks related to me

It's over lad. Now he's "that Skylander's dragon".

>OK first of all roaches aren't cute.

I provided you with two images to the contary. Are you blind?

>Second of all Anzu whores herself out to people as well, look at her bruised knees.

Heresay. Have you got any more evidence to back this incredibly slanderous claim up? I doubt it.

>Third of all being a whore is encoded in Irish women's genes.

What would you know about this? You can't get a pathetic yank that is high as a kite 24/7 to like you. Are you some authority on the genetics of the Irish peoples?

I should learn to expect such disgusting behaviour from spics such as yourself. See yourself out.

Post pics or fuck right off.

Buy the Crash remaster and they'll probably do Spyro next.

I have to agree, I loved the Spyro games more. But I'm still glad to see the Crash remaster.

She honestly looks like me when I was 15.

Got to be at least three grand worth of vidya there

I'm a guy, she looks like she could be my cousin or sister is what I'm saying

Nope, Spyro doesn't have the same reputation with normalfags as Crash does, and I can't understand why.

>expecting normalfags to have good taste

>I provided you with two images to the contary. Are you blind?
She isn't cute. Make-up is a lie and she looks like a generic woman without it.
>Heresay. Have you got any more evidence to back this incredibly slanderous claim up? I doubt it.
Google the image. People on Sup Forums have posted it a lot.
>What would you know about this? You can't get a pathetic yank that is high as a kite 24/7 to like you. Are you some authority on the genetics of the Irish peoples?
She was until her army of losers brainwashed her into not meeting me.

Collection of games is clearly Jaguar.

A little jag at me for having bad internet? Jaggy is a computer expert and knows these things like the back of her hand.

A small plushy toy? Men dont buy plusy toys unless they are for a gf or they are gay. So you must be a girl.

Thought you could escape my watchful eye. Afraid not.

Debatable considering he's a Skylanders posterboy now. Crash probably carries more weight in nostalgia than Spyro but a remaster of the original Spyro trilogy would sell just as well I think.

Going to post pics if Ciara now to trigger that roach lover.

Naked lads

nice reddit spacing

Looks like it's out of the frying pan into the other nt quite as hot frying pan for /éire/ today.

1. False.
2. I have seen it already. I have even fapped to it on several occasions. Does not prove anything.
3. Pathetic.

You'll not trigger me, spic. I'm comfortable with my liking of Anzu. Can you say the same for this pathetic creature you call ciara?

Well tbf the two Crash games that Activision put out were less then stellar, they probably didn't miss out on much my handing Sony the keys to the IP.

Now I can't speak for the quality of Skylanders as I've neither played nor watched any gameplay, but as far as business goes, it's been a success.

>buying shooters on console
I play Overwatch on PC mostly but I got it on PS4 as well to play with my brother. Don't think I have many other shooters. Killzone was bundled with the PS4, I'd have never bought that by choice but it was either that or Knack.
>buying multiplats on console
I'm a console peasant. I'd only play certain genres on PC like MMO or strategy.
>I wouldn't mind playing the FE WiiU game but I shitcanned my WiiU on adverts
I'm not a fan of the Wii U but I think Tokyo Mirage Sessions might be my favourite game on it.

>Switch is overpriced, underpowered and its only game is already on the WiiU
It is but that Mario game looks really good.

Going to be a long night.
>calling other pathetic when you fapped to an image of your whore bruised knees after a blowjob

Ciara is, and always will be, the Emerald queen of Éire.

Shinobi
Golden Axe
Pitfall
Streetfighter
X-men
Abes oddysey
Road Rash!!!

I quite like Bjork.

Sony don't have the keys to Crash. All signs point towards the Crash trilogy being a timed 1 year exclusive. Someone took a photograph in a retailer somewhere in the US that said it'd be a timed console exclusive, and when one of the lads from the dev team was asked in an interview if it'd be multiplatform, they said "As of now the trilogy will be releasing on PS4 and PS4 Pro".

It'll probably be on PC and Xbone next year since it's Activision. They're in bed with Sony on Cawadoody DLC timed exclusivity too.

Just buy it when it has more than 3 games. Right now it doesn't have a lot going for it

Where's that one of Thom Yorke and David Bowie?

>2. I have seen it already. I have even fapped to it on several occasions.
Oh shit what do I search for? Anzujaamu blowjob and anzujaamu nude are giving me nothing.

How can one lass be so perfect, lads.

>3DPD

Anzu is 2.5D.

>Normalfags return the same weeb I'm going back to work
Well, at least I won't be missing anything during the daytime now.

Her personality is 1D.

night lads

Hopefully they'll leave again soon. When're you back working?

Goodnight Sakura.

Goodnight Jagsy :3

gn

Thursday. Awful feeling in the pit of my stomach about it.

The back the school feeling is the worst. Only beaten by Sunday night and have none of that massive essay done.

Not bad to be back so close to the weekend though.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mdj-2R-Y5cI

True, but I don't think I'll get much enjoyment from my weekend with work on my mind.

test

Somehow I don't think you'd be enjoying the weekend anyway.

You need to ascend into NEEThood

There's always the option to run away and live in the woods.

>same weeb
Unfortunate typo.

Why?

God, I wish.

That was nice.

God I hope /éire/ doesn't stay like it was today. I might have to find something productive to do with my time.

Night night lads

>Why?
Because you're only happy when you're miserable.

Goodnight Roors.

I was NEET 5 years. It was an amazing experience but also destroys you from the inside.
Working is painful and soul destroying But the money is really nice and you dont have to live in your parents house etc.
There's no balance. Might as well kms

Go have a nice walk downtown at about 7-8 when nobody's around.

Night.

>no internet
But I'd go insane like a heroin addict going cold Turkey.

>God I hope /éire/ doesn't stay like it was today. I might have to find something productive to do with my time.
Whoah, let's not go overboard.

Touché.

>God I hope /éire/ doesn't stay like it was today.
Do explain what's supposedly better about this kind of thread.