Memes and jokes aside, she should be President and you all know it

Memes and jokes aside, she should be President and you all know it.

My after-tax income just went up 600 dollars a month thanks to the tax bill. How big would my tax cut be under Madame Lesbo there?

How does it feel to know you lost so fucking hard, and the rest of us are still winning every day?

How do you keep on living?

hey
this shitpost has been away from a while

>she should be President
that is the joke
sage.

true, I dont understand why retards cant understand this

to be fair,any other human being would have been a better president than that blonde lunatic

Nope

I just used memes to ensure justice. What will I use memes for next OP? Are you even capable to comprehend the horrors that could truly be unleashed?

Lowest unemployment

Achieved 3% inflation last 3 quarters (dems mocked him at the notion last year)

Lowest trade gap in 3 years

feds going to start dropping their balance sheet .

This is what happens when you decide not to give handouts to bottom feeders that think everything is someone else's fault and college student that knowingly sign up for 100k debt because they think they are the next van gogh.

This is just a way for OP to collect some sweet memes and I wanna help.

i just check these digits

Memes and jokes aside shes too stupid to be president and you know it.

The truth is, she is hated on the right because she took out Nixon.

i love her book tho

She should be, but she failed miserably to a person who is the personification of the Scorpion and the Frog fable. Clearly she did some things wrong.

Thanks so much OP , I have been waiting for you to post this , as you have done every day so far.

I was genuinely worried - is OP sick ? has he been murdered by Putin's agents? was he kidnapped by Trump and brainwashed? or did he actually wake up and realize Killary was the worst scumbag ever to stand for Presidencey ?

Good to see you return.Same time tomorrow?

Hillary continues to do 2 very simple things wrong; inhale and exhale. It's clear she will soon stop. I'm quite glad she didn't become president. It would've killed her, and while that wouldn't break my heart, the ensuing deification of her would've been the most hypocritical thing this country would have ever done.

She and Trumpsky are to F'n greedy!

I wish she was dead. And the same for you for posting this every day. Get a life you waste of air

she's a neocon which is conveniently ignored because WOMAN CARD

>she should be President and you all know it.

This is FUCKING STALE PASTA by this time.

she lost get over it

that is a child, a child can't be president