Anyone know who this guy is? he fucked my girl and i want to get some payback - yes those are my girls feet

anyone know who this guy is? he fucked my girl and i want to get some payback - yes those are my girls feet

LMFAO

where did you get the pic from? also your girl has some nice feet

More footjob pics

This is cuck role playing right

mpore of her or him?

I recognize him, where he from?

she took some pics of herself and him when they were fuckin - dumbass didnt realize that the pics go to the cloud we share

Why don't you get payback on the girl? She was the one who cheated on you.

you confronted her? at least it looks like she is enjoying it

its more his fault
he kept flirting with her and got her drunk and then she thought he was me and fucked him

at least he didn't cum in her, did he use a rubber at all? got more pics?

is his name Chris? looks exactly like a guy I work with

No,she didn't

Those are some impressive tits

2nd

i have no clue
whereabouts you from?

side profile help?

Atlanta, I will try to get his facebook pic

bet he loved having his cock in your girl, got more of her feet? or showing his dick in her?

shit yea we're just outside atl

finding his FB now, post more of his face just so I don't out an innocent guy

Shit this is my girl

you married this slut?

FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT

MODS GET THE FAGGOT SPAM OFF OF Sup Forums ALREADY

Bruh thats Chad.
Just be glad he lets you get a piece of that... My girl thinks footjobs are dumb

lets see her face, looks cute and hey she is already soiled now anyway

this him?

you're kidding right? YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING RIGHT?

you actually believe this? Girls use this as an excuse A LOT. She wanted to fuck someone else, so she got drunk, fucked him, had a great time, then felt bad so told you it was his fault.

4/10 for making me respond

But she was sober enough to take pics.
You've been bamboozled bro.
Is your dick bigger than that pathetic piece he has?

Also, your girl looks like a total whore from any angle. She probably just likes dick too much. Alot of women are like that. Not the marryin' type.

>fucked my girl

obviously if he fucked her then she is not your girl. end of story

its jahmilli

>drunk enough to think he was you
>sober enough to take pics while doing it
are you stupid OP lmfao she's obviously taking pics cuz she liked it and it's new and exciting and wanted to record it. why would she take pics fucking you when it's ordinary as fuck

I thought this dude was jerking himself off with his own feet.
What a legend

obviously you people never made a mistake while being drunk before
fuckin pussys
she swore on our kid that it wasnt intentional and i believe her
im just trying to get this asshole that took advantage of her
i cant tell
maybe i can ask her but she doesnt want me to know anyone cuz ill fuck him up

No one with a functioning brain will believe that "i wanna payback" bullshit. This is just a cuck thread. I cant believe how many stupid faggots still respond as if this situation was real. Kill yourself. What a waste of trips.

she remember who it was? I think it is Chris but I can't tell

I can't imagine being this beta

user, seriously man the fuck up and ask yourself, do you really believe that shit?

Ay yo
Its ya boi Chris
I fucked yo girl boi

You trading that pepe ?

Wow that's your girl???!!!! I am so sorry. Maybe you should try working out and not being a dirty trashy idiot

homie is straight feasting on that ass while she takes a fucking photo and you think she didn't mean to fuck him?

You should pay him for lessons.

Sure, why not

well this is her clearly drunk - again she swore on our kid and that definitely means something
but whatevs
you faggots arent helping me find this fuccboi

god dam talented girl

Have you considered anything drastic?
Like a really exotic form of suicide?

I understand this is high quality bait; in case it is not, DO NOT BELIEVE HER.

She will say ANYTHING to keep you around, and I mean ANYTHING. She will swear on the kid, on her moms life, on her own life and they will ALL be lies.

There is no way in hell she "thought it was you". This just DID NOT HAPPEN.

Epic thread

Thats me bitch! yeah i fucked her so what? Her pussy was wack anyway

>she thought he was me
legendary

post her?

hes got a nice dick
can you compete?

Sorry user, you married a whore. Best to kill them both, then yourself to save face.

B E T A C U C K

> she thought he was me and fucked him
lmfao are you genuinely retarded or is this bait ?

If thats her story then he raped her. She needs to go to the police and file charges. Otherwise her story is shit and she cheated on you.

Cannot give consent while drunk

How did he do this?

If you think that's nice you have a small idea of nice.

Lol

Lost

This is your girlfriend's fault. She's a whore. Regardless if she was drunk or not, she did it on her own, AND TOOK PICTURES. Leave her ass.

Assuming not a troll, there's literally nothing you can do about it except leave your whore gf.

Our culture will tell you it was this guy's fault for moving in on her, but that's just natural, men are sexual opportunists and if any piece of pussy is offered that's not gross about 90% of men are gonna take it.

Really, your girl is just not faithful and you can't make a ho a housewife (I saw the engagement ring).

You could take a chance and kick his ass but it will land you in jail, and guess what happens while you're there. Your gf keeps whoring, probably with the same guy. Not to mention a stint in jail, for any reason, greatly fucks up your future. Decreases your chances of getting any shit job by 50% and makes it nearly impossible to land a good job.

Literally the only option you have is to leave her and MAKE SURE YOU DO. You cannot save a relationship once cheating has began. You will perpetually distrust and accuse her all the time, that will take it's toll, and she'll likely just keep doing it. Dump her, it's okay if you want to keep fucking her if she's willing.... but no serious relationships with that one ever again. She blew it.

This. You can report the crime online. If you really believe her, then report the rapist before he does it to anyone else. Of course, you won't if you think she's lying to you.

Post the acknowledgement page or we know you actually think she's a whore.

Op leave?

Sounds like you don't know how alcohol works.

EVERYONE knows full well what they're doing when they're drunk. It just makes you more impulsive and likely to take risks. Also, it's not a hallucinogen, no way in fucking hell she got drunk and thought he was you.

It's the shittiest cover story I ever heard. And you believe it out of desperation because you're so eager to contort the blame into JUST HIM but not her at all.

Keep tabs on your gf better. If you notice a male firend of hers getting flirty you gotta nip that shit in the bud. Likely you let him/her get away with a dozen of escalating things before they actually fucked either out of naivete or because you're a pussy....

It's fully reasonable to ask your girl NOT to hang with a male friend if you feel he's crossing a line by flirting or doing *anything* inappropriate. You're the man, you're expected to put your foot down.

You can honestly check things like this by being firm and polite but spooky with the guy at the same time. Go up to the guy that's flirting with your gf, the second you realize it's happening. Grab his hand and shake it so hard you hurt him, give him a stare that says murder, introduce yourself as her boyfriend, ask who he is. Tell him that she's taken. Then hang onto his hand for a disturbingly long time and just intimidate.

You don't cross a line that way, you just remind him that she has a man.... your girl will be impressed that you claimed and defended your territory with subtle intelligent intimidation and not with caveman threats that reek of insecurity and can get you into trouble.

In every dog that mauls an innocent there were a million transgressions that the owner let slide so the animal tested the boundaries in gradually more extreme ways.

In every girl that cheats, there were a million small transgressions that you let slide so she kept pushing the envelope. Train your gf. Like animals and children, women need and respect boundaries

post more media cuck

> Assuming not a troll
Everyone knows this is a troll bait thread but is playing along.
> don’t ruin the fantasy

>implying swearing on anything matters
What, are you going to kill your kid because she lied when she swore on it? you're a dumb, gullible faggot.
>thought he was you
Even when I have been the drunkest I have ever been, I have never been unable to recognize the person in front of me, especially if I am fucking them.

You're in denial, retard. Get cucked again. I don't care.