How do we fix Britain? Will their culture still be anglo in 50 years?

How do we fix Britain? Will their culture still be anglo in 50 years?

Stop reading shitty tabloids

funny how the headline is the same as the text of the story. what paper is this from?

Britain died in 1945 when we lost the empire.

it's the daily mail

nah this country is beyond fucked, i have views that i can't even mention publicly or else i'll be arrested and they're not views that are threatening in any way, the people in the country are also fucking jokes, all weak and passive, never do anything about whatever happens to them, surrendered their guns decades ago, there is no unity or sense of community here, it's all shit

>there is no unity or sense of community here, it's all shit
When did it become this way

This desu. Also the British people were always weak and cowardly and a terrible race.

Wasted trips

*dub trips

Is this real or a shop? I honestly can't tell.

It's not just Britain. White countries everywhere are losing out to globalism and multiculturalism.

no clue, i'm 20 and i've never felt a sense of community here yet i've seen it in other places, nobody talks about national identity or pride or political issues, nobody has any strong opinions on anything except for the lefties, the far right here are undisciplined and uneducated, not fit for working at sainsburys never mind leading a party in politics, literally all the people here seem to do is get drunk and spout le british humour to each other (because they can only hold conversations normally when uninhibited due to alcohol)

there is literally just a constant growing sense of neutrality to whatever is happening in the country, nobody seems to care at all about anything, everyone is stuck on a hedonistic treadmill and it's not even a good one

>“This police officer said she took offence at the song and pressed her panic button on her body cam and that’s when about ten police turned up and the police helicopter.
Female police officers need to be banned.

>tfw people here want them to serve in combat roles in the military

Our fate will be no less gloomy

There is some truth to the saying: "Strong men create good times, good times create weak men, weak men create hard times, hard times create strong men."

Basically, in the case of countries that had a long period of prosperity, newer generations ignore the hard work that took to give them this comfort and so, they come and give it away ignoring the problems that will come for this. In these times, I would risk to say that a lot is given in the form of "virtue signaling" and not just old plain indifference.

If this is happening in a country such as mine, I can imagine is far, far worse in more developed countries.

When did this happen? Was the representative arrested?

>hedonistic treadmill
I notice that this comes with urbanisation and people achieving midldle class status in large numbers. Then people tend to get comfy, distant and isolated to the point of emotional and mental numbness. They focus on their jobs, consumerism and the only social interaction and participation is their family and friends, if they have any.

This makes sense but makes me wonder when the cycle will start over.

>combat roles in the military

>Reading tabloids

So this explains why Americans always have this retarded belief that Europe is like 95% Muslim and has Sharia zones.

this was painful to watch. did she just point that barrel into her face?

Yes. There's another longer version of the webm where you can see a male soldier casually stroll by but I haven't been able to find it.

My poor first platoon was about 40% women, they where good little workers for the most part being in signals.
But no way could really take them into combat, we just carry too much shit for that which would break most blokes, let alone a slip of a girl. They do ok at endurance stuff sometimes and they're not all terrible at shooting either, but don't have the muscle mass to be rucking all the gear.

Another problem I think is that they would probably ruin team cohesion. Guys might fight over who the girl(s). The men would probably go out of their way to protect the girl(s) rather than which might interfere with the mission. If she gets injured or killed it would probably devastate morale.

That comes down to leadership, which does require a different tact to just yelling at fellas to go over there and fuck some shit up.
Comes down to a real shooting war, all the PC-bullshit and feelings gets kicked out the door and you either make the cut or go do something else, because god knows the military always has 101 other things you could be doing instead of being on a gun line.

Vehicle operators, pilots, cooks, medical, logistics, signals, admin etc
All that kind of stuff they do just fine- walking around with 100lb of pack, armour, guns and ammo just isn't it though... not that I really advocate or would dissuade any young lasses who want a career in the military! But the reality is that being filthy, covered in crap, putting up with crap, boredom, horrible diet, sore joints and better than average chance of death awaits you.

it's probably a real daily mail story, which means that it's almost certainly not real

Why do you say that

This one actually is real, but the headline is misleading (shocking, I know).

The police didn't come because racism was occurring, they came because some stupid female officer press her panic button.

Of course, she pressed it because she was offended, which is ridiculous. I hope she gets fucking fired.

There is no hope.

why is that person wearing a ninja costume? is it halloween?

Ninjas are a real problem in the UK, always have been

>Will their culture still be anglo in 50 years?
No Anglo ""culture"" will be anglo in 50 years.
It's great

>It's great
Why do you say that?