Calling all MedFags

Calling all MedFags

I can't stop farting. This has been going on for 3 days now. Nearly nonstop farting while conscious. I'm not sure how bad it is when I am sleeping.

Can someone help me?

Allergic to gluten.

go to store, by bean-o, stop farting. seriously though you may be having a reaction to something you are ingesting on a regular. Often times it is lactose.

I don't think so.

My diet is exactly the same as it has been for months. And I don't think my local store has beano. I like in a really small town.

Stop eating whatever you started eating on mass 3 days ago you fat fuck

Solution to gluten problems

I'm not fat.

You forget that Sup Forums is made up of both fat fucks and underweight fucks. I'm the latter.

any pain? if so where? have you recently started exercising more?

You have cancer

sharpie in pooper

/thread

Medfag. Feed me info. Too tired to ask because I was taking care of patients with worse problems

He has a poopy bum bum

OP here....been taking black cock in the ass for four straight days.. ever since cannot stop farting and leaking black seed. HELP!!

Tapeworm

Cut out dairy from your diet

Thats bait

afix gym whistle to anus and whistle the theme to andy griffith show... people will never notice the gas passing

>I can't stop farting.
Vocaroo a few good ones?

Fuck all of you assholes.

I just asked for help and you all proved to be either jerks or inept losers.

this guy gets it

Who is the real OP.

Is he dead?

He flew to the moon.

Lucky bastard

You could be a little sick in combo with something you ate. I've had that happen to me in the past. 2 days of constant gas every other minute. Felt fun tho

OP here..........willing to post pics of anus farting to help you medfags diagnose....please help, desperate here.

attack vacuum cleaner to asshole and start vacuuming the farts out

How heavy is your alcohol intake?

And even if they don't have beano, most grocery stores or pharmacies will have something like Gas-X or an off-brand. Just check and get some of that if you aren't having any other symptoms.

You came on to fucking Sup Forums and expected anything else?

Have you considered a career in politics?

Non med fag here, but I may be able to help, first I need you to answer a few questions.

1. Have you changed your diet in any way in the past 5-7 days, if not, please describe your diet.

2. Have you traveled recently, if so, to where. Also where are you from nation+ state/province If large country.

3. Are you experiencing any other symptoms, abdominal pain? Diarrhea? Nausea? Bloating?

1. does nigger dick count?
2. does nigger town count?
3.i have strange urges to steal bicycles, impregnate white women and eat collard greens and hamhocks

I'm sorry user, but it seems you have malaria, aids, and a terminal case of faggotry. My condolences. I wish you the best in your final days, Try to make the best of them.

kek