TITTY MILK HE DRANK. Suck this film does

TITTY MILK HE DRANK. Suck this film does.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-have-disney-strike-star-wars-episode-viii-from-the-official-canon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ebin :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

But all milk is titty milk

Life gets better when you stop being an edgy faggot. I promise.

>almond milk
>soy milk
>milk of magnesia
>milk of the poppy
>milk weed

Eh, milk substitutes are not really milk

Eh, they have milk in the name. Sorry you lost.

yeah, I can collect all my semen in a jar in the fridge, and put a label on it that says "Dick Milk" and sell it, but that don't exactly make it "milk"

Any rumors of titty milk scenes in ep 9?

It actually does. Words have power.

change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-have-disney-strike-star-wars-episode-viii-from-the-official-canon

But, much like the 2 million + people that want net neutrality, it doesn't help.

He means human breast milk, I think.

Luke didn't drink no human titty milk you fucking retard. God damn you stupid, nigga.

Why did he put in a bottle instead of just sucking tight out?

Save some for later.

Milk doesn't last long without refrigeration.

I enjoyed it, not gonna lie. but only for it's entertainment value. not for it's storytelling or dialogue, they were awful.

kinda looking forward to nine though, 'cause snoke isn't dead. the lore behind his true nature will be interesting to learn about.

How do you know this isn't his daily routine, he just wants it for the day.

The movie was good. Sorry Luke didn’t do 80 backflips out of an X-Wing and level an entire army with the force and his GREEN lightsaber. Also Luke isn’t a Mary Sue but everyone was pissed when he wasn’t. kek. I’ve been a SW fan since 98 and this is the first time I realized how retarded the fans are.

I don't know it isn't. Nothing was really explained.

More importantly who is selling weapons to the first order and yet isn't worried about them just using them to take over the Galaxy and not paying?

Inb4 real life

That's been attempted already if you follow the SW:Cline Wars series. Pretty awesome story around that so I don't want to spoil it.

Nice counterpoint. I now see how wrong I was in my assessment.