Greatest President EVAH! Tax cuts for everyone! $100 bonuses! $15/hr minimum wage! Is there anything this guy touches...

Greatest President EVAH! Tax cuts for everyone! $100 bonuses! $15/hr minimum wage! Is there anything this guy touches that isn't AWESOME? Not tired of the WINNING yet!

#MAGA MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

$1000 bonuses, but who's counting. Still the best President I've ever seen.

Making America Great Again!

A day that will go down in history. #ReagansThirdTerm

Donald Trump never deficates or urinates. He uses all matter put into his body with perfect efficiency. Donald Trump was born an expert archer and driver. At 5 years old he killed a bear with his bare hands.

He's a cheap con man and I hope North korea nukes his ass

Probably the best stealth archer really.

himself

I drink soy and this thread makes me upset

BAIT

None of this is true.

Oh, look.. it's President Thumb!

Fake and Gay

And that is where you fail, youngling.

#MAGA

Trump da MAN!

funny how its gonna be just the opposite isnt it

It's been one year, why hasn't he locked her up yet?

>It's been one year, why hasn't he locked her up yet?

Gotta clean out the partisan douchebags in the Justice Dept. and the FBI first.
You don't take down a corrupt system overnight.

You dumbfucks weren't around in the '80's, were you? Reagan did big tax cuts and all that happened was CEOs got big raises. The stock market did go up but if you don't own stock that doesn't do a thing for the average wage earner. IT did also lead to HUGE budget deficits and subsequent tax increases later.

Wake up dipshits! trump is only out to make himself and his billionaire buddies more money.

Dude this is bait, there's no way people suck this much Trump failure dick....

Or do they??? Hhhhmmm

cleaning up Bush Jr's fuckups wasn't cheap.

This is the best. You Hillary fags just mad. He's just a big old. American winning machine.

he literally had a larger deficit in his first year than bush had in his first 5. nobody owns obamas debt but obama. Seriously. Bush hasn't been president in a decade. It's time to stop blaming him.

So that means I am over 60k in debt? I never knew this. If those numbers are true, then it means averages are bullshit when the few in debt that have such large amounts of it can throw off entire statistics. Shit that means my wife has 60k in debt too as well as my infant son. Shit almost 200 grand in debt and I never knew. I'm going to curb stomp this kid for racking up so much debt and my wife has obviously spent some money without me allowing her to, time to beat her.

Y'all still blame Lincoln for freeing the slaves so don't throw that stop blaming because it happened so long ago shit around.

Lincoln didn't want to "free" the slaves as much as he wanted to get them the fuck out of the country.
A worthy goal in my opinion.

Yes winning at sucking jewish cock, like a good little traitor.

You understand the First year's budget is made by the previous years gov't right?

You're not that stupid are you?