I'm 22 and really want the new Mustang (Ecoboost). I have around $17...

I'm 22 and really want the new Mustang (Ecoboost). I have around $17.000 in my account but my mom offered to pay for the lease. I also have a $25000 debt (that's just increasing due to school). I have no income other than grant/loan, which makes about $2000 a month

Is it worth it?

Don't take on more debt. Shit will absolutely fuck you up in the long run.

Dont do it. You will have time and money for this sort of thing after graduation. Also if your lucky they'll do an SVO version by then.

I can't because then I'd be out of school. I also have 25 years with 0% interest in paying back

Also it's fucking lame for your mom to pay for you.

Ecoboost wtf kinda faggit shit

ur dumb. theres a reason theres so few rich people.

Don’t do it bro. Debt fucking sucks. Student loans suck too. Not worth it until you at least have a good job lined up

>I also have a $25000 debt (that's just increasing due to school). I have no income other than grant/loan, which makes about $2000 a month
Then you don't need a fucking Mustang. Buy a POS beater until you have a real job. Also don't get a lease. Or a fucking Mustang for that matter, unless its pre-70's.

Eco boost are you a fucking queer get a gt also pay your bills wait on the car take it from this user with personal experience

Its Fords jackoff term for turbocharged. I guess they thought it would sell more to the faggot hipster crowd if they made it sound 'Green'.

Got a V6 last year
bought new for 23k retail was 24.8k
pretty good. I would recommend V6 over ecoboost because they're basically the same price and gas mileage was never the purpose of a mustang.

Is it also gluten free?

It's vegan

unless the debt is a fixed rate mortgage on a house or something else that is an investment, taking on more debt for a depreciating asset is a terrible idea

Sort your debt out first man

How is school a depreciating asset? Once I graduate and get a job I'll pay the debt off. 25 years. Also, the debt is taken from another country, I currently live in the US and plan on staying here through marriage. The debt is my least issue

Leasing is for faggots

Wow, you should take more school and work on your reading comprehension.

First get out of debt.
Second don't buy a 4 cylinder mustang, go for a V6 or V8. 6 cylinders is emasculating enough, 4 cylinders are trash.
Third just buy a 95 honda civic for $4-5K you dumb nigger