MOOOODDDSSS

MOOOOODSSS THEYRE MAKING LOLI THREADS

roll

Start
eeh here we go

Check em

Checked the Check em

expired

Hai guys. I’m here to take veiwing pleasure in your collection of lolis. Don’t mind me.

>Want to jerk off

it's no fun fapping to art/doujins alone

Would you like some loli kind sir?

Thats gay as fuck, son.

No ha ha ha. I have come to slide logs not see loli. I have fooled you ha ha!

such is the life of a lolicon faggot

How about a log instead?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I could suck a log of shit
Straight from Andy's bum
Then I would plant upon my lips, his anus: oh what fun.

That I could do it with my mouth, to huff and suck and choke
All to have that creamy log slidding down my throat

Andy Sixx i beg of you, with your emo and gothicy might
That i may be the lucky one
To slurp your log tonight

Wet and steamy.
Creamy and dreamy.

banned*

Hai spiderman!

YOU CAN’T STOP THE LOGS-A-ROLLIN’

LUKE DIES IN THE NEW STAR WARS

Gotta say, ive been watching you go for a very long time now. I admire your gumption.

That's all well and good but imagine for a moment that you really were faced with the task of choking down Andy Sixx's huge creamy log of shit? Would you be scared? Excited? Intrigued?
Personally, if faced with guzzling a stinking turd right out of Andy Sixx's asshole, I would be on a rollercoaster of emotions. It's not a sexual thing, though for some I imagine it could be. No, my stake in the consumption of a massive export from Andy Sixx's brown-town would be purely functional. Where I live there are not many people whom could produce such a smooth turdpedo (and even fewer of those capable people could be deemed as influential as Andy Sixx) so if the opportunity arose to stuff a steaming clogger of Andy Sixx's shit into my mouth, I would capitalize post-haste.
Think of it this way: slurping the stinky gold out of Andy Sixx's food and drink recycler doesn't happen every day. In fact, it's something that happens once in a lifetime. If you were offered to take a trip to the moon just once, would you take it? If you had courage you would.
In summation there is no shame to puckering up to Andy Sixx's chocolate starfish and chucking sweet chunks of slimy ass poo-poo down your virginal throat. Less than shame; perhaps honor.

Whomstve mah lolies

You need to stop

you should

This newfag thinks lolis are shitpost lel, no wonder why hes still a virgin

I’ve got your logs for you right here!

Word

thats fucking gay user

An Andy sixx Christmas special ft. Andy sixx

I lurk alot. Theres almost always a loli thread up

I wonder what your life must be like. I want to study you

Read the rules fag. Sup Forums is a loli board duh

A shitpost is a spam of an unrelated topic to a board/thread. A newfag act to attention whore.

>chan.org/rules

How many logs does it takes to take down a loli thread?

>No one knows, it has never happened.

I dont think youre talking to the right person. Im the guy with no loli folder who wants to study the fecal pervert.

Someone must know the answer!

Hes right ye know
Sup Forums.org/rules

Global Rule #3.

Cum nigger

Do you have another invite? That one is expired

A good observer does not let his subject know he is being observed, otherwise you won’t see their most natural behavoirs. You failed the moment you opened your fat mouth

Sorry me fam

this post was meant for this fag

For the newfags
Also you can download appchanx and get rid of every single post /user/image you dont wanna see on a single click

zixaphir.github.io/appchan-x/

their purpose is to control everyone else, not to stop seeing it themselves.

Failed what shitlord? I mean your real life. Day to day. Hour to hour. Minute to minute. Not these meager offerings. I bet you have nobody.

He’s right you dumbass, i don’t care if you can’t see it as long as the image limit goes down.

You’re right, what have i been doing? But if you promis to by my new friend then i won’t have to do this anymore.

It removes it permanently. You will never see it again. Its just one had task. Only a newfag does know the hiding tricks of 4chin.

Sauce?

Is there anyone in here who wants to by my friend? I’ve never had a friend before.

> does know
Does not

I'm saying they aren't shitposting because they don't want to see this on Sup Forums themselves, they don't want anyone posting it to Sup Forums regardless of whether they see it or not.

Doo doo poo poo lol

I also have a buddy called mr. katscan. We'll pay him a visit

The more friends the merrier!

if you think that I care what they think they do, you are wrong. I only download loli and literally just dont purge every other comment.

Dont get me wrong, but I dont care of most opinions are wrote here. This is my last reply because you are going to the bin too. I dont see any loli coming from you.

Hey guys i gotta go, but i promise i’ll be back later if the thread is still around. Keep it alive for me ok. Thanks friends!

Have you ever killed anyone?

Not more than three times

How old were they? Were they around this age?

ssssssssaaaaaauuuuuuucccccceeeeeeeeeeee

Bit older. Just starting with the pubes down there

>Sleep tight
Some spanish movie.